February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

went for a scan yesterday thats caused alot of confusion regarding baby's size ect so im being rescanned tomorow, praying we see a heartbeat as fetal age is 6+3

Good luck for the scan tomorrow! I hope that it is better for you to see and tell how big the baby is!! :hugs:

I am sooooo sick the last 2 days. It is not fun, I feel hungry but I am unable to really want to eat anything!! :sick:

Hope everyone is doing well!! It's so hard to keep up with this forum! So much is happening everyday!! Anyone else having an unusual loss of appetite? Nothing appeals to me and I'm never really hungry, no MS yet though.

YES!! I have not had an appetite in over 3 weeks. Of course, now I know why, because I am PREG, but it was really nerve-wrecking at first, especially since my appetite is very healthy and large! The doc says it happens in alot of women in the early stages so...

Hope everyone is doing well!! It's so hard to keep up with this forum! So much is happening everyday!! Anyone else having an unusual loss of appetite? Nothing appeals to me and I'm never really hungry, no MS yet though.

YES!! I have not had an appetite in over 3 weeks. Of course, now I know why, because I am PREG, but it was really nerve-wrecking at first, especially since my appetite is very healthy and large! The doc says it happens in alot of women in the early stages so...

well I hope it comes back soon. my husband is an awesome cook!! haha

OMG!!! I know right, my wife is AWESOME in the kitchen. She hasn't the same since my appetite left, and because we are preg, she pushes me to eat and will cook whatever I want....

hmmmmmmmmm let me figure out the group a bit better. Ohh it was too secret.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_240658722611800

Does that work? I'm not sure if when you join it will come up on your wall, you might wanna quickly check after you have joined so you can hide the notification from your wall if your preg is still a secret ;) xx

OMG!!! I know right, my wife is AWESOME in the kitchen. She hasn't the same since my appetite left, and because we are preg, she pushes me to eat and will cook whatever I want....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook and bake, but now I cannot stand to be the one cooking! I will cook great food for the DH and kids, but I tend not to eat (or only eat a peach or some kinda fruit). My DH would let me buy whatever I wanted if it meant that I would be eating, I just can't seem to eat. :nope:
I would be happy if I even wanted to bake cupcakes and cakes like I did with my youngest son! They may not be the healthiest, but I was eating without any problem! :blush: :haha:
I just actually had full blown MS for the first time.... but my nausea went away for a few minutes afterward. :sick:

hmmmmmmmmm let me figure out the group a bit better. Ohh it was too secret.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_240658722611800

Does that work? I'm not sure if when you join it will come up on your wall, you might wanna quickly check after you have joined so you can hide the notification from your wall if your preg is still a secret ;) xx

It worked that time for me :D I sent a request and messaged you just so you would know it is me :D

it appears that the group is private. it did not show up on my friend's walls or newsfeed :)

awesome. Feel free to join everyone!

Soooo.... I keep browsing baby sites. When is everyone gonna start buying stuff? I think Im gonna find out the gender so I'm gonna wait till then I think....

Soooo.... I keep browsing baby sites. When is everyone gonna start buying stuff? I think Im gonna find out the gender so I'm gonna wait till then I think....

LolaAnn, great minds think alike! We also decided to wait until we know the gender before we buy anything. That doesn't stop me from online browsing though!

We have tan walls in the nursery. These are my favorite bedding sets.... Also... we are going to have a queen sized bed in there for a while in case one of us wants to lay down, so i can buy matching queen size bedding from this website! How cool is that!!
https://www.beyond-bedding.com

Attachments

• babyboy1.jpg
    babyboy1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 8
  • babygirl1.jpg
    babygirl1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 6
How many of us are finding out gender..

I for one am not.. staying team green.. (cuz i dont like yellow) lol..

I feel bad for you ladies that dont want to eat.. Im starving all day..

Well, my wife's b-day is the end of Aug (2nd trim), our daughter's is end of Oct (end of 2nd trim) and then there is Christmas.... it appears we have decided that we are not buying anything until the New Year!!! LOL Our anny is 2/6/10 soooo.... January it is! (We will likely give in around Christmas)

ohh I love all the US bedding that you guys can get. It's beautiful. I love the idea of having a queen bed in the nursery too, fantastic idea. This baby will be bunking down (not literally... haha) in his brothers bedroom for a while I think. Then we plan on moving home to New Zealand a few months after he's born... 28hour flight with a newborn and a toddler... wa-hey!!

lilrojo I plan on finding out gender. Mainly just so if its a girl I can go crazy buying all the gorgeous girl stuff I've been eyeing up this whole time hehe

How many of us are finding out gender..

I for one am not.. staying team green.. (cuz i dont like yellow) lol..

I feel bad for you ladies that dont want to eat.. Im starving all day..

We are finding out the gender.... for various reasons. Our home is FULL of estrogen! And ironically, all three of us would like a boy! So at least we will be able to talk with our daughter for better understanding if it is a girl. We will be totally happy with a Healthy baby, but young kids are different. We are very different in soooo many ways :haha: for instance, I despise yellow. We have decided that boy or girl, the room will be a Carolina Blue (I am an alum - Go Heels!) The wall decals/decorations will be the gender determinate....:thumbup:

I've been buying stuff for YEARS, literally. LOL. Since I got pg I've just bought an adorable dress and shoes that were on sale (probably jinxing myself), a few books (not baby, but about), and...that's it!

I am definitely going to find out gender too...there is no way that I can be patient enough to wait :).

We are Def finding out the sex. It's killing me NOW not knowing and not being able to buy gender specific stuff! LOL Well...more gender specific stuff...lol

We are Def finding out the sex. It's killing me NOW not knowing and not being able to buy gender specific stuff! LOL Well...more gender specific stuff...lol

Hahah it sucks eh!! What stuff have you brought already for baby? You should put some pictures up!!

Yes! Finding out for sure! My son and father are sure it's a girl I'm hopeful so we need to prepare them if it not ( and me ) lol.

Scan today at 6:30 can't wait. My question is if the dr. Is making all these appointments insurance will cover it right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->