February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi ladies,

wow welcome to all the ladies with twins!! I think my hubby would freak if we were to have multiples seems as though we already have 6 kids between us! lol.

is anyone else feeling ridiculously bloated? my belly is huge and i'm pretty sure its gas!! lol

OMG I AM! I am not even eating that much but feel SUPER bloated! A lot of my pants dont fit (Skinny jeans [-X) The thing is I am eating my 25% of what I used to eat before because of nausea. Is there anyway to decrease to bloating? I think it is because of gas as well :(

Lucky twin ladies!! I want twins.......do I really? Lmbo
Glad were all doing pretty good. Scan tomorrow pm. Heartbeat please!!!!!

Goodluck on your scan...looks like we are close in due dates, I had mine yesterday! Saw the Heartbeat at 117, she said it should go up, but anything above 100 this early is good... I am curious to see what yours is going to be since we are close in our dates...keep me posted!

hi ladies,

wow welcome to all the ladies with twins!! I think my hubby would freak if we were to have multiples seems as though we already have 6 kids between us! lol.

is anyone else feeling ridiculously bloated? my belly is huge and i'm pretty sure its gas!! lol

OMG I AM! I am not even eating that much but feel SUPER bloated! A lot of my pants dont fit (Skinny jeans [-X) The thing is I am eating my 25% of what I used to eat before because of nausea. Is there anyway to decrease to bloating? I think it is because of gas as well :(

Cannot help with the bloating, but I found an awwwesome "tool" to help with skinny jeans or pants that fit everywhere else but the tummy.... BeBand ( I got from Target) it is awesome... No one at work knows, and now, they really cannot tell that..... my zipper and buttons are not in the right place, down and unbuttoned! :haha:

Your insurance should cover.. your in the us right.. i know here prenatal is covered 100% not sure on other states though.. you could call your insurance and ask.. or ask the dr when you go if it will be covered..

I did find out with my dd.. but decided i didnt want to with my second.. which i mc'ed at 12 weeks.. so not finding out this time either.. so i have girl stuff.. more so summer but enough for right away.. and will buy a few boy things just in case.. :) Just cant decorate..

We are Def finding out the sex. It's killing me NOW not knowing and not being able to buy gender specific stuff! LOL Well...more gender specific stuff...lol

Hahah it sucks eh!! What stuff have you brought already for baby? You should put some pictures up!!

Lol, I'll take some pictures soon of some of it. I literally have 5 boxes of stuff. Admittedly, about one full box plus at least half of another is stuffed animals. I love Disney so they're Disney ones that I'll buy one every time I'd go... But I have the bedding set, some clothes, some books, a couple toys, a couple Super cute "puppet" washcloths, etc etc. A lot of stuff. Lol.

Ladies, I'm embarrassed to say.... I had to pop open the top button on my pants today. :blush:

I've just been feeling queazy all day! If I was at home I would put on sweats and a tshirt ASAP... Since I'm at work, I'll I get is some button relief. Thank God I'm wearing a long shirt today! :thumbup:

Diana--- do the hair elastic trick! If its too loose you can loop it around double. I do it all the time now... so much more comfy!

LOVE IT! I am so going out to buy these :D

Lucky twin ladies!! I want twins.......do I really? Lmbo
Glad were all doing pretty good. Scan tomorrow pm. Heartbeat please!!!!!

Goodluck on your scan...looks like we are close in due dates, I had mine yesterday! Saw the Heartbeat at 117, she said it should go up, but anything above 100 this early is good... I am curious to see what yours is going to be since we are close in our dates...keep me posted!

Good Luck with the scan SAPHIRE.... We will be hoping you get to hear the HB, as that eases you some, and that all is well. I had my 1st can at 6w5days on monday and the HB was 130, THEREALME - your doc said the same as mine, that anything in or over 100 is good at this stage...

Had another little bit of bleeding last night. Still no pain and just a small amount. I'll probably call the MW though just because I'm flying out of town for a week.

Hope everything is okay...take it easy and keep us posted! Have my fingers crossed for you!

Yes! Finding out for sure! My son and father are sure it's a girl I'm hopeful so we need to prepare them if it not ( and me ) lol.

Scan today at 6:30 can't wait. My question is if the dr. Is making all these appointments insurance will cover it right?

Hello, Yes they should me. I pay a $15 copay for ultrasound though.

Hey everyone! Hope you are all feeling good today. For any ladies in the UK with ms, I got a great tip from a friend. She said try eating Lovehearts! I couldn't believe that...used to LOVE them when I was little. She has recommended them to loads of friends and it's helped everytime. I guess it's because they're a bit fizzy, maybe it helps with stomach acid or something!

I got my scan date last night - we're in on 2nd August - can't wait!!

Oh and great idea about the hairband Jokerette, I will definitely be using it :D

How many of us are finding out gender..

I for one am not.. staying team green.. (cuz i dont like yellow) lol..

I feel bad for you ladies that dont want to eat.. Im starving all day..

I can hardly wait to find out the gender. I want to be fully prepared before the baby comes and since this is my first, I think it will help me relax a bit more.

I am starving all day too, but nothing sounds pleasing and the little food I do manage to get down, usually comes back up. I feel so horrible because I haven't been providing the baby with enough food. I told my husband this morning that I could be done with MS in as little as two weeks and he looked at me and said or you could have it much longer like some woman get. Total buzzkill!

I am leaving it up to DH if we will find out! I say as long as there is 1 we will be surprised, but if there is 2 we are going to find out!! I have plenty of boy things, and if I have a girl I have plenty of friends and family who want to give me things.

I am soooo excited for the next week to pass already! I cannot wait to get to see the baby for the first time, and to see the heartbeat.
Hopefully by the time the appointment is here I will be able to hold some food down, so that I will have a good bit of blood for the tests!

Hi Ladies,
I just got my scan yesterday at 6 weeks + 3days and saw the baby and the heartbeat at 112 bpm! it was the most amazing sound ever. When i heard the heartbeat, I asked "is that my heartbeat or the baby's?" (lol!) because i didn't expect it to be so loud and clear. My due date is pushed forward to the 18th Feb now.

Anyways, I hope everyone get their first scans sooon!

Congrats Nicky!! Isn't it such an amazing thing to hear that choo choo train!!

I agree I want the next week to pass quickly.. i have my first scan on the 12th.. hope to hear a nice strong little hearbeat... <3

Okay so we had some problems with the facebook group, but it's totally secret now. Unfortunately this means you can't even join the group if you know the name cos it won't come up in a search. On the plus side its totally secret! So if you want to join you'll need to leave your real name so I can add you x

Okay so we had some problems with the facebook group, but it's totally secret now. Unfortunately this means you can't even join the group if you know the name cos it won't come up in a search. On the plus side its totally secret! So if you want to join you'll need to leave your real name so I can add you x

my name is Gemma Lamberton - please add me!! piccy is of me and my little man at a football game. x

Hi Ladies,
I just got my scan yesterday at 6 weeks + 3days and saw the baby and the heartbeat at 112 bpm! it was the most amazing sound ever. When i heard the heartbeat, I asked "is that my heartbeat or the baby's?" (lol!) because i didn't expect it to be so loud and clear. My due date is pushed forward to the 18th Feb now.

that is wonderful! congratulations! I had mine yesterday and it was 117 :D

Hi Ladies,

that is wonderful! congratulations! I had mine yesterday and it was 117 :D

Yaaaayyy! That's awesome! Way to go babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->