February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hey ladies, just a thought on the facebook group: be sure to PM your name, don't post it. If you do post it someone can google your name and this page can come up, and then they know your BnB handle and could see everything you posted. If you like anonymity on here I wouldn't do that. Of course if you don't mind then go ahead, but something to think about :)

Sorry for all those still experiencing ms and nightkd hope your pains pass. I have lots and lots of cramps but have never felt a contraction so I don't know what that would be like. I'm also a few weeks behind you.

Those of you who are hearing heartbeats make me so want to hear our baby's. 1 week until my first appointment but I think that's just a medical history thing (plus I'll only be 6 weeks then and I know the heartbeat isn't guaranteed at 6 weeks). I wonder how soon after that first appointment they'll let me come back?

EngineerGirl-your one day ahead of me.. yay..when is your appt.. my first appt is july 12th

well im still so ill :cry: going to the hospital today because im throwing up at least 15 times a day and all through the night :( anti nausea tablets dont do anything for me :cry: ive barely eaten in days

Yay!! Heartbeat was heard 130! So excited. Baby is also measuring 7 weeks now but he's keeping my due date the same for now. It's good cause inwas bummed last week when i lost a few days according to the scan.
I'm so happy right now!

Although your due date is remaining the same for the time being, the 7 weeks measurement means you are right about where I am. :happydance: This is my 2nd so I know that the EDD can change well into the 2nd trim, but I am excited for the moment to see someone else that is "kinda" due on 2/15/12

That's what I had as my original ticker February 15th and last week the dr. Changed it on me and now that I was right all along he won't change me back :( I'm hoping for valentines day if it's a girl!

Hey ladies! Had a lovely day today on the river with Dh, his partner and his partners exchange student! I got some sun and hung out in the water with the student while the boys played on the jet skis!

Feeling fairly fine. If I stand for too long or go to fast, I get nauseous. And I have been getting a lot of headaches. But still, not too bad.

Tiger-hope you feel better soon.. hope the dr can give you something to help

thanks ladies . im at my wits end :cry: i dont know how im looking after my other little one aswell. i really think im having more than one . my scan is in 2 weeks but i just want it now !
i need some strong anti nausea tablets because i think im losing alot of weight. i cant eat anything

Tiger, I understand. I haven't minded the losing weight part (mostly because I am fluffy as it is), but the nausea I could do without for just a little while. I have lost a little over 10lbs in the last 4 weeks.... I hope that the dr can do/did something that helps with the nausea!! :hugs: :D

I have a UTI now :dohh: I don't think the contraction like pains are linked; it's obviously possible, but I think they are separate in this case. Haven't felt them at all today..

Been feeling like I need to wee ALL day, just constant pain/pressure -sigh- My MW told me to drink a gallon of water a day and take cranberry capsules, but I suck so bad at drinking water normally...let alone a gallon!!! :( Sucks.

I should be having my first MW appointment within the next couples of weeks :)

On a strange...but I guess positive note...I felt a bit better today, nausea-wise...

Hope you guys that are losing weight get something figured out! I have no idea what I started off weighing this time, but last time my nausea was BAD and I stayed at EXACTLY the same weight for the first tri =/ Weird metabolism... I have been sucking on lollipops with vitamin B6 in them (B-natals) and they helped a little bit.

Aw Tiger i hope you start to feel better soon hun, i really hope there is something they can give you to ease it for you. Cant be any fun feeling like that and having Jesse to look after! I am soooo grateful that i have never had ms, i dont think i would of ended up having 5 kids if i did....

Hope you get rid of the uti soon nightkd, i hate drinking water also so know how you feel. Can you drink a flavoured water as another option???

Well its another lovely day here, so gonna take lil man to the park in a bit, try and tire him out and have a joint snooze before picking the big kids up from school, and all hell breaks loose!!!

I have got to go to the epu on wednesday afternoon for a scan to see if this baby has grown and has a hb
please keep us in your thoughts :hugs:

Nightkd- I have been taking cranberry capsules everyday for the past three years. I used to get UTI's a lot! Now I never get them. Consider staying on then through pregnancy if you are prone to them like I am!

hopeforamirac praying for you xx
yes finally got my scan date - 20th July
and mw appoint 18th!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

ENGINEER - I hope that you do get to hear the HB this time, but if not, here (US) they usually get you back within 2-3 weeks (making you 8-9) in order to get that HB.

TIGER - :hugs::hugs: I hope that ou can get something better that helps you feel better and keep food down. My sister-in law who delivered in Nov, had MS until about wk 16!! The doc was able to get her something to take, plus told her to live off of crackers, bread and other bland foods.

SAPHIRE - Clearly "I" am going to make your EDD 2/15/12 as it excites me soooo :haha:

NIGHTKD - I had a UTI during my first. I was kind of prone to them. Take the cranberry pills, and as mentioned, drink some flavored water or decaff tea (pretty much water) If you aren't a real big water drinker, you could also drink cranberry juice!

HOPE - my fingers are super crossed for you to get that HB!!! You are in our thoughts and prayers during what is always a pregnany woman's hardest times, the wait :flower:

Hi all, joker just brought me over here:kiss::hugs: I am newer to this board and Just got my :bfp: June 14th. I have my first doc appt on July 15th. I am 35 and this is my 3rd baby. I am due at least as of the calculators Feb 19th.

I have been feeling pretty good, some cramping an lower back pain, tired and sore bbs, but no sickeness yet ty lord lol. thanks for the great thread

watermelon, gingerale, smelling fresh lemons are supposed to help for MS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"