February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

does that apply to sickness too? If I had been this ill with #1 I don't think I'd have been so keen to do it all again :haha:

Well, I had terrible sickness with DS2, couldnt even go in a shop ~ Food overload! :sick: It lasted a longgggg time too!

With DD I had more nausea & it stopped at about 9-10 weeks :thumbup:

Im hoping its the same as with DD this time, as it feels similair :winkwink:

Argh this nausea is driving me insane...I haven't been sick yet but constantly feel like im going to throw up from about 5pm til I go to sleep. Then woke up this morning (well 11.30am lol) and i'm really dizzy, my balance is totally off. Need to get the bus in to town this afternoon to sort out house viewings, cant be dizzy!!
How long does the nausea last?
x

:hugs: Its so tough isnt it :hugs: Hopefully it should ease for you soon

Hi, not really posted before....but I'm due around 1st of Feb, am so excited, this is my first.

I had my frist early scan yesterday and I am over the moon I just wanted to share!

Attachments

• IMG_6786.jpg
    IMG_6786.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Image0174.jpg
    Image0174.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 23
:cry: think i may need to be taken off the list started belding and having backs cramps like my other miscarriages :cry: ive just been told t sit tight and see ehat happens by the gp

Hey ladies!
Just discovered this group so thought I'd post!

I think I'm due around Feb 20th. I don't have a period to go by since I got my implant out of May 5th and have had no period since!

I had my booking appt with midwife today, all was fine, just the usual paper filling and taking bloods! Got my scan on August 2nd , so excited :D

Jokerette and Gidge, they look beautiful!!

Laura_Bella I am going to KMFX that it is not anything bad!!! :hugs:

LolaAnn, I hope that everything is going well today!

hey ladies,

well excited to hear about all of your appointments and scans - I dont have my m/w appointment until the 22nd and scan 3 weeks after that so sooooo jealous! suppose thats because I am due on the last day of feb! lol

have finally hit 6 weeks and i am still feeling ok so just waiting for the m/s now! hoping i am lucky! lol

stretching/pulling pains have gotten worse over last few days though and sometimes take my breath away a bit, definatel worse than last time.

hope everyone is feeling ok and all of your appointments are good - have fun. x

I'm due on leap year lol but I already had a scan due to risks. But on a positive note i definetely never felt like this the last 2 times I was pregnant so maybe thats a good sign this baby is going to make it ;)

:cry: think i may need to be taken off the list started belding and having backs cramps like my other miscarriages :cry: ive just been told t sit tight and see ehat happens by the gp

Oh hun, big hugs! :hugs: I am praying everything will be ok.

laura_bella I'm thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Same for you lolaann.

Congrats those of you who've had scans. It must be amazing. Mine is still more than 3 weeks away so I'll have to make do with yours :)

Welcome betho! We don't live that far apart I don't think. I have friends in Napton and they're about 1 hr 20 mins from me. It's kind of nice knowing some of you are close by!

I'm feeling really :( today. I stayed home from work because I'm just so so tired, I can't function. Whenever I stand up I get a bit lightheaded, I don't feel like eating anything and no amount of sleep seems to make me feel awake. This tiredness is just so weird. Sometimes I think if I just force myself to do stuff I would feel better but it's hard to even get off the sofa this week. It didn't really help that I woke at 3am thinking I could hear footsteps on the patio outside our window. I turned on the security light and couldn't see anything but then couldn't sleep after. Anyone else feeling this tired?

Hope you're all feeling good x

BABYCLEMENTS - GL on your scan today!!!

TWQUIERO, JOKERETTE, & GIDGE - Your scans are too cute! You can see subtle differences in the short time difference of each of your EDD.

LOLAANN & XLAURA - I pray[-o< all is well when you are able to get in to the doc. Take it easy and relax (your body as I know the mind is much harder to relax)

JILLY - I am no expert and everyone is different, but I hear that it is closer to the 2nd trim and sometimes into it before MS stops.... GL and hang in there.

BETHO & DSNSHNE - WELCOME & CONGRATS!!!

laura_bella I'm thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Same for you lolaann.

Congrats those of you who've had scans. It must be amazing. Mine is still more than 3 weeks away so I'll have to make do with yours :)

Welcome betho! We don't live that far apart I don't think. I have friends in Napton and they're about 1 hr 20 mins from me. It's kind of nice knowing some of you are close by!

I'm feeling really :( today. I stayed home from work because I'm just so so tired, I can't function. Whenever I stand up I get a bit lightheaded, I don't feel like eating anything and no amount of sleep seems to make me feel awake. This tiredness is just so weird. Sometimes I think if I just force myself to do stuff I would feel better but it's hard to even get off the sofa this week. It didn't really help that I woke at 3am thinking I could hear footsteps on the patio outside our window. I turned on the security light and couldn't see anything but then couldn't sleep after. Anyone else feeling this tired?

Hey :)
I still haven't heard from midwife yet, went to Drs last friday so hoping I hear soon!!
I feel exactly the same as you hun, sadly I haven't got a job atm but at least I don't have to ring in sick! I'm trying really hard to move but today been incredibly dizzy. Currently feeling sorry for myself watching Glee on the sofa!
Our roommates own a rock club in town that my OH djs at so they got back at stupid o'clock in the morning and once they woke me up I couldn't get back to sleep for aaaages. Just desperate for OH to get back from work in an hour for cuddles :)
Any good home remedies for getting rid of the nausea?
x

I have been extremely tired, and I have to make myself do stuff around the house. I try not to let it overwhelm me, because of the boys.... last night I was too tired to cook. I had enough energy to do a little bit of school work and to then I was soooooo tired I laid in bed and I was asleep within 5 minutes!

I hope that you can sleep more soundly tonight!! I hate when I hear things outside that keep me awake!

Hey :)
I still haven't heard from midwife yet, went to Drs last friday so hoping I hear soon!!
I feel exactly the same as you hun, sadly I haven't got a job atm but at least I don't have to ring in sick! I'm trying really hard to move but today been incredibly dizzy. Currently feeling sorry for myself watching Glee on the sofa!
Our roommates own a rock club in town that my OH djs at so they got back at stupid o'clock in the morning and once they woke me up I couldn't get back to sleep for aaaages. Just desperate for OH to get back from work in an hour for cuddles :)
Any good home remedies for getting rid of the nausea?
x

Sometimes watermelon or cantaloupe is helpful for nausea... if you like them. Some sour things can help with some nausea as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean :hugs: Try & rest as much as you can

Im with you Girls with the tiredness :sleep: Cant stop yawning all day

Im not sleeping at all well at night either! :dohh:

The nausea is bizzare too ~ I keep wanting to eat things & then when I do, I feel sick :sick:

So hungry, but nothing appeals! :dohh:

Yeah exactly! I've been craving sweet chilli crisps loads! but then feel pretty pants afterwards. Having homemade Kung Po chicken for tea tonight which is my favourite but I'm not really looking forward to it for once. Hoping once I smell it i'll really want it!
Loving having frosties for breakfast though! I know its not the healthiest breakfast ever but I never used to have breakfast (bad habit!) and theyre fortified with iron! x

Im soooo craving a bean burrito from Taco Bell ~ Gotta have lots of volcano sauce! :winkwink:

Shame the nearest Taco Bell is an hour & a half away! :dohh:

I'm so daft, I check in here and never post. lol.

Hope everything's going well for everyone! We have our first scan on July 28 and I'm excited - it needs to hurry up and come along already! >.< I'm impatient to see the baby!

I crave chips non-stop. It's awful. /: I'm trying not to eat them daily but especially with the morning sickness, it seems they're one of few things that is both always appealing and manages to suppress the nausea slightly. What the heck? At this rate, I'll weigh a ton and a half by the time I have the baby! xD

Though reading the above, Taco Bell burrito sounds delish right now... Ack! lol

Hope all is well with the other Valentines! I need to start POSTING here more. xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->