February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm so daft, I check in here and never post. lol.

Hope everything's going well for everyone! We have our first scan on July 28 and I'm excited - it needs to hurry up and come along already! >.< I'm impatient to see the baby!

I crave chips non-stop. It's awful. /: I'm trying not to eat them daily but especially with the morning sickness, it seems they're one of few things that is both always appealing and manages to suppress the nausea slightly. What the heck? At this rate, I'll weigh a ton and a half by the time I have the baby! xD

Though reading the above, Taco Bell burrito sounds delish right now... Ack! lol

Hope all is well with the other Valentines! I need to start POSTING here more. xDD

Yey for your scan date :wohoo: Wish I had mine through

Ive totally gone off 'chips/crisps' :sick:

Give me chocolate ice cream & then were talking! :haha:

I crave crisps too, and eat non-stop! It seems to be the only way to stop myself feeling nauseous. My scan is July 27th.

Anyone else 'not' got a hospital scan date yet? :shrug:

I have booked my gender scan though ~ 30th August :wohoo:

Only a few more hours till I can get outta work and go for my first scan!!1 its 11:56a.m. here - I am running out of work at 2:30 p.m. :) :) My appointment is at 3:30 p.m. :O :)

I am really excited!! and super nervous!
Hope everything is where it is ment to be! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Only a few more hours till I can get outta work and go for my first scan!!1 its 11:56a.m. here - I am running out of work at 2:30 p.m. :) :) My appointment is at 3:30 p.m. :O :)

I am really excited!! and super nervous!
Hope everything is where it is ment to be! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Im excited for you! :yipee: Cant wait to hear all about it ~ We have the same due date

Ohhh good luck babyclements :) All my fingers are crossed for you!

I'm totally the opposite on crisps. I've completely gone off salt and just want sweet sweet sweet things! Even though we had bread and cheese and stuff in the house, I drove into town to buy pasta n sauce and a magnum this afternoon. Now to figure out what I can stomach for dinner....

It seems like I can sit here and eat a full meal and still be starving after! :( I starve all day even though I sit here and snack at work non-stop. If I don't eat when I'm starving I will get even more nauseas! Is this normal? I can't possibly be expected to eat 24/7 am I? lol

hmm I'm not sure whats going on. I'm not hopefull about this baby anymore.. had some more bleeding and a tinge of red when i wiped.. :(

I got a TON of cleaning done yesterday - I tired myself out!! I didn't go to sleep until midnight but I slept until 10!! And my arms are killing from the scrubbing I did. Lol. I've got to clean more today but I'm waiting until after lunch!

hmm I'm not sure whats going on. I'm not hopefull about this baby anymore.. had some more bleeding and a tinge of red when i wiped.. :(

Will your dr make an appointment for you to be examined? KMFX that everything is ok! :hugs:

Im so sorry ~ Keeping my fingers crossed that all is Ok :hugs:

fingers crossed for you lola! <3 hope everything's okay!

babyclements - lucky you!!!! can't wait to hear all about it!

mmm, kelly, chocolate sounds great right now. :3 and ice cream. combined or otherwise. I also keep craving nutella. what the heck?

lucky that you got your gender scan dateee! so early! I was told I can't until 20 weeks. D: so I'll be waiting until end of september. bummin! lol. I hope they give you your other appointment date soon though. I was so bummed that I didn't get a scan during my first appointment, but eh... hanging in there. 4 weeks isn't so bad to wait... and now it's only three... >.<

mmm, kelly, chocolate sounds great right now. :3 and ice cream. combined or otherwise. I also keep craving nutella. what the heck?

lucky that you got your gender scan dateee! so early! I was told I can't until 20 weeks. D: so I'll be waiting until end of september. bummin! lol. I hope they give you your other appointment date soon though. I was so bummed that I didn't get a scan during my first appointment, but eh... hanging in there. 4 weeks isn't so bad to wait... and now it's only three... >.<

Mmm ~ Nutella! When I was pregnant with DD I loved Nutella milkshakes :cloud9:

My gender scan date is a private scan ~ I had one with DS2 & DD
DD's was at 16 weeks & they were correct in telling me I was having a Daughter :cloud9: I just burst into tears ~ After 2 lovely Sons it was perfect :cloud9:

KellyC75, I've not got my hospital date yet either. I had my first midwife appointment last Tuesday, and I phoned the hospital yesterday to see if they had me booked in yet, but they said they hadn't received a referral. I phoned the GP surgery and they were so unhelpful :( I asked them to resend the referral and they huffed and puffed about it. Grrr. I just want my scan date and my booking in please!

Ive put a thread in the 'pregnancy buddy' section :coffee:

Im basically looking for a buddy thats due in February & who already has a LO (my youngest is 7 months:baby:) This is my first small age gap between my children & I would love to share the experience with others :flower:

Anyone interested, please post on it ~ Thanks :hugs:

Heres the link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...cy-buddy-due-feb-2012-young-baby-already.html

KellyC75, I've not got my hospital date yet either. I had my first midwife appointment last Tuesday, and I phoned the hospital yesterday to see if they had me booked in yet, but they said they hadn't received a referral. I phoned the GP surgery and they were so unhelpful :( I asked them to resend the referral and they huffed and puffed about it. Grrr. I just want my scan date and my booking in please!

Its frustrating when they arent excited for you :growlmad:

If I worked in scans I would get those appointments out asap ~ A matter of urgency :thumbup:

...nutella shake?

Um, I need to research this. That sounds amazing!

Its frustrating when they arent excited for you :growlmad:

If I worked in scans I would get those appointments out asap ~ A matter of urgency :thumbup:

I agree that they can be a matter of urgency!! All of us pregnant women get very impatient and worried when we cannot see our LOs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->