February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

...nutella shake?

Um, I need to research this. That sounds amazing!

Frappe’ alla Nutella {Nutella Milkshake}

What you’ll need:
6 ounces whole milk
1 banana – sliced
1 tablespooon Nutella
1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup crushed ice

What to do:
1. Into your blender add milk, banana, vanilla extract and Nutella.

2. Pulse together until well combined. Add in about 1/4 cup of crushed ice and pulse to combine. Pour, serve!

Buon Appetito!

Its healthy ~ It has a banana :thumbup::haha:

ahhh thank you! this is exciting news, I NEED to try this!

hi ladies,

sorry to hear some of you are bleeding - hopefully it will be nothing and your lo's will be fine.

I am ridiculously tired! nearly fell asleep on my desk today! Although hubby has told me that he will "help keep me awake" when we go to bed tonight! ha ha - i'd like to see him try! i might start snoring half way through!! lol

Ah well - suppose it wont last forever!

only 3 weeks until my first midwife appointment - still have no idea on the scan but seems forever away!!

It seems like I can sit here and eat a full meal and still be starving after! :( I starve all day even though I sit here and snack at work non-stop. If I don't eat when I'm starving I will get even more nauseas! Is this normal? I can't possibly be expected to eat 24/7 am I? lol

I'm the same! I did crave crisps with my daughter too but then I always crave crisps, I love them!

It's my birthday today and husband had to work this evening so he could get the day off Saturday, so I had dinner out with my daughter and then we played at the park. It was lovely, actually.

LolaAnn, please hold onto hope... bleeding is very common and not always a sign of bad news. :hugs:

It's my birthday today and husband had to work this evening so he could get the day off Saturday, so I had dinner out with my daughter and then we played at the park. It was lovely, actually.

Happy Birthday :cake: Aww ~ Sounds a lovely day

It seems like I can sit here and eat a full meal and still be starving after! :( I starve all day even though I sit here and snack at work non-stop. If I don't eat when I'm starving I will get even more nauseas! Is this normal? I can't possibly be expected to eat 24/7 am I? lol

I am like this too i have lunch 20 minutes later im hungry not long had tea and im hungry!

hmm I'm not sure whats going on. I'm not hopefull about this baby anymore.. had some more bleeding and a tinge of red when i wiped.. :(

You are probably fine, unless you have steady bleeding and pain along with it, you should be fine. I have the same thing off and on and my doc said that its most likely due to the sensitive cervix in early pregnancy. Keep relaxed and if it becomes more then spotting and you get pain, call your doc or go to er. There won't be anything you or they can do about it, though. This is what I was told. good luck, I believe you are ok :) :hugs:

I have my scan set for the 15th of this month :) will be about 9 wks

I'm the same! I did crave crisps with my daughter too but then I always crave crisps, I love them!

LolaAnn, please hold onto hope... bleeding is very common and not always a sign of bad news. :hugs:

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day :)

Just wanted to pop in and say HI :)

Everything going well with me....just taking it one day at a time. My MS is opposite! I am feeling great in the mornings and have horrible MS in the evenings... just try to go to bed early but its hard to lay down when you are super nauseated....besting that my scan is coming up next week on tuesday so still have a couple of days to go :)

To those of you who are bleeding...your in my thoughts...I really hope its nothing. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hang in there everyone! Only a couple more weeks till we hit the second trimester! Super jealous of the ones who are already in their 9 weeks!!!!

Happy birthday hun! It seems like you and your LO had a fun night!! :cake: \\:D/ :hugs:

Only a few more hours till I can get outta work and go for my first scan!!1 its 11:56a.m. here - I am running out of work at 2:30 p.m. :) :) My appointment is at 3:30 p.m. :O :)

I am really excited!! and super nervous!
Hope everything is where it is ment to be! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

babyclements, we're in the same timezone! Hope your appointment went well!!

That Nutella Milkshake sounds amazing! I hadn't thought about making my own shakes, but it might be time to start experimenting! :happydance:

I'm having one of those "no symptom" days and trying to take it in stride. Still too early for the placenta to be taking over, but I don't want to moan about a good day... the only thing is, it's been a few days of feeling better-than-normal. <sigh> :nope: If only I could look into my belly and see that everything's ok!

That Nutella Milkshake sounds amazing! I hadn't thought about making my own shakes, but it might be time to start experimenting! :happydance:

I'm having one of those "no symptom" days and trying to take it in stride. Still too early for the placenta to be taking over, but I don't want to moan about a good day... the only thing is, it's been a few days of feeling better-than-normal. <sigh> :nope: If only I could look into my belly and see that everything's ok!

Diana, im having a no symptom day too... besides the sore boobs i have felt totally fine! i guess we should just enjoy it!

After having my scan I am now obsessing over whether or not I will get a 2nd one... like around 12 weeks. or if this will be it for me and i will have to wait til 18 weeks. i keep thinking and reading about how its good to see the heartbeat, bit it was so early I get scared that something could still happen.

I have decided that I am going to rent a doppler so i can listen to my baby's heartbeat once or twice a week. I'd love start now, haha, buts it way to early. I heard you can sometimes hear it at 10 weeks, but i dont want to freak myself out if i cannot hear it that early. Oh what to do, what to do!?? I'm going to rent it from babybeats.com. Do you guys think i should rent it at 10 weeks, or wait til like 11 1/2? My sister in law said she could hear it at 10 weeks. My next doc visit is at 11 1/2.

Hey ladies, just caught up on some reading after a long weekend away. So sorry to the two of you who are experiencing bleeding. Can you call a nurse line or something like that? I hope all works out for you.

Congrats to those who got scans. So fun to see all those developing babies. Just found out at my first appointment today that my docs doesn't usually do one until the 20 week mark and they just go by the heartbeat, which they'll try to find in 4 weeks for me at 10 weeks.

The nurse I saw today for my intro appointment said cramping was pretty normal, but I've been having cramps on my slightly right side (a few inches down from my belly button and just to the right of it) most of the day. If it continues I think I'm going to call in tomorrow to at least ask about it. I had awful trouble with constipation (ugh) this weekend and it might just be from that...

Nausea hit for the first time today. At least I've still got symptoms!

Hey ladies, just caught up on some reading after a long weekend away. So sorry to the two of you who are experiencing bleeding. Can you call a nurse line or something like that? I hope all works out for you.

Congrats to those who got scans. So fun to see all those developing babies. Just found out at my first appointment today that my docs doesn't usually do one until the 20 week mark and they just go by the heartbeat, which they'll try to find in 4 weeks for me at 10 weeks.

The nurse I saw today for my intro appointment said cramping was pretty normal, but I've been having cramps on my slightly right side (a few inches down from my belly button and just to the right of it) most of the day. If it continues I think I'm going to call in tomorrow to at least ask about it. I had awful trouble with constipation (ugh) this weekend and it might just be from that...

go ahead and get a stool softener. My doc told me any would be ok to take. Or a prenatal vitamin with a softener in it.

I had awful trouble with constipation (ugh) this weekend and it might just be from that...

go ahead and get a stool softener. My doc told me any would be ok to take. Or a prenatal vitamin with a softener in it.

my doctor said "Colace" was fine as a stool softener

Here we go!! Baby is measuring 8wks 6days and Heartbeat is 174!!! She said everything looks perfect :) :) ) sooo happy!!! :woohoo:

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpeg
    mail.google.com.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 11
  • mail.google.com2.jpeg
    mail.google.com2.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
  • mail.google.com3.jpeg
    mail.google.com3.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online