February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

That nutella shake sounds amazing. I'm going to have to try it! I'm so boring with my shakes...the only one I ever make is banana and the ONLY things I put in it is banana and milk. It's super yummy though!

That Nutella Milkshake sounds amazing! I hadn't thought about making my own shakes, but it might be time to start experimenting! :happydance:

I'm having one of those "no symptom" days and trying to take it in stride. Still too early for the placenta to be taking over, but I don't want to moan about a good day... the only thing is, it's been a few days of feeling better-than-normal. <sigh> :nope: If only I could look into my belly and see that everything's ok!

Diana, im having a no symptom day too... besides the sore boobs i have felt totally fine! i guess we should just enjoy it!

After having my scan I am now obsessing over whether or not I will get a 2nd one... like around 12 weeks. or if this will be it for me and i will have to wait til 18 weeks. i keep thinking and reading about how its good to see the heartbeat, bit it was so early I get scared that something could still happen.

I have decided that I am going to rent a doppler so i can listen to my baby's heartbeat once or twice a week. I'd love start now, haha, buts it way to early. I heard you can sometimes hear it at 10 weeks, but i dont want to freak myself out if i cannot hear it that early. Oh what to do, what to do!?? I'm going to rent it from babybeats.com. Do you guys think i should rent it at 10 weeks, or wait til like 11 1/2? My sister in law said she could hear it at 10 weeks. My next doc visit is at 11 1/2.

I heard mine at 9 weeks. It was so nice, even today i was having a no symptom day so i just took a quick listen and got it even faster this time!

That Nutella Milkshake sounds amazing! I hadn't thought about making my own shakes, but it might be time to start experimenting! :happydance:

I'm having one of those "no symptom" days and trying to take it in stride. Still too early for the placenta to be taking over, but I don't want to moan about a good day... the only thing is, it's been a few days of feeling better-than-normal. <sigh> :nope: If only I could look into my belly and see that everything's ok!

I get those days all the time. I can go for days with nothing, at one point i went for a week with nothing but it always comes back! Yesterday was my worse day for MS and today i think is one of my best days, i have had nothing!

That nutella shake sounds amazing. I'm going to have to try it! I'm so boring with my shakes...the only one I ever make is banana and the ONLY things I put in it is banana and milk. It's super yummy though!

Hey hun! How are you feeling?

Jokerette & Junebugs - thanks for the support! Sometimes just hearing that others are feeling the same way helps restore my sanity. What a trip this pregnancy "adventure" is!!

Jokerette - it seems like most women can hear a heartbeat by 10 weeks. Renting is an interesting idea I hadn't thought of.... might have to look into that

babyclements - awesome pictures of your LO!!

Anyone else having a tiny bit of brown spotting after prenatal 1st trimester pap-smear? My doc told me it could happen but it's 36hours later now and I'm freaked out! Of course I googled it and found all these horror stories of women having MC within 3 days of pap-smear :(

Anyone else having a tiny bit of brown spotting after prenatal 1st trimester pap-smear? My doc told me it could happen but it's 36hours later now and I'm freaked out! Of course I googled it and found all these horror stories of women having MC within 3 days of pap-smear :(

Very normal. My first pregnancy I had three smears in pregnancy (god knows why) and after every one of them I spotted brown blood for two days. Obviously if it goes on passed two days check with your gynae just to keep your mind at rest. Google is evil. I swear I've almost passed out several times from things I've read on google during this pregnancy. x

Felling really rough this morning, sick & very tired ~ garly any sleep last night

DS2 has tonsilitus & DD likes getting up real early!! :dohh:

When is it nap time? :sleep:

Hello all...Hope everything goes well for those experiencing bleeding and its only benign...Lovely to see scan pictures here! I wish I could bring myself to go collect it. I had my scan done last week, but sooo tired, both OH and I have not picked it up yet!

I have normal days alternating with 1 really bad day where I am sick 2-4 times in the course of the day. I am feeling grateful that my bad days are fewer than my good ones...but left feeling utterly exhausted at the end of one of those! Junebugs, Jokerette, Diana- Thanks for posting, I was feeling like the only freak with symptoms like mine!!!

Playing hooky from work today. after 1 really bad sick day yesterday, telling myself I earned it!

Im not having a Feb baby any more, had a m/c last week.

But I wish all you ladies a H&H 9 months :dust: Your scan pics are lovely!

sorry to hear that....Hope to see you back very soon. Good luck!

:hugs: hanawanabump xx

I wish I could get an appointment, it didnt seem to take this long first time Im sure, but getting super jealous of you ladies that have seen the midwife and had scans!!

:hugs: hanawanabump xx

I wish I could get an appointment, it didnt seem to take this long first time Im sure, but getting super jealous of you ladies that have seen the midwife and had scans!!

I saw the GP at 4+5 and she made my MW appt for end of july. I'll be almost 10 weeks I think :(

It's a long old wait!

Yesterday was a good day. I threw up a little stomach acid in the morning but then wasn't sick again until 8.30pm.
Today hasn't been so good. I threw up half my breakfast and have been feeling nauseas since...BUT I'm not throwing up loads so I'm happy.
I've got a feeling I'll puke in about half an hour because I just had an ice cream, tubbed ice cream of course, but everytime I have ice cream lately I'm puking. I took a B6 with it so I'm hoping the B6 will settle my stomach and help me keep the ice cream down. Yummy first time...not so nice the second!!

OH has his first driving lesson in less than 2 hours!! :happydance::happydance:

Yesterday was a good day. I threw up a little stomach acid in the morning but then wasn't sick again until 8.30pm.
Today hasn't been so good. I threw up half my breakfast and have been feeling nauseas since...BUT I'm not throwing up loads so I'm happy.
I've got a feeling I'll puke in about half an hour because I just had an ice cream, tubbed ice cream of course, but everytime I have ice cream lately I'm puking. I took a B6 with it so I'm hoping the B6 will settle my stomach and help me keep the ice cream down. Yummy first time...not so nice the second!!

OH has his first driving lesson in less than 2 hours!! :happydance::happydance:

You poor thing :hugs:

I only have constant nausea, not actually being sick, thankfully ~ But I feel bad enough, so you must be really struggling :hugs:

FX'd the ice cream stays down :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->