February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

well the beeding and cramps have stpped but i have t wait until tuesday to go to the EPU!! hopfully baby will be there with a HB

Jokerette – During my call with the triage nurse yesterday, she said any ‘action’ down there can cause light spotting up to 36 hours or so beyond it. Sex is the main culprit, but anything else too. But if you’re still having issues, I’d say you’re justified to give them a ring, if nothing else for reassurance. I did that last night (story below) and I’m so glad I did. Eases the mind!

BabyClements – Great pics! Glad to hear all is well! xo

Sorry to hear of your loss Hana! <3 Thoughts and prayers with you at this time.

Fingers crossed for you, LauraBella!

As for my night of chaos&#8230; >.<

I&#8217;ll condense immensely, so long story short &#8211; spent the night at the ER and got home at 2am. I&#8217;m a walking zombie at work today. Was suffering from (what was for me) abnormally intense cramping, called the triage nurse to ask if there was anything I could do and she said since it was on-going all day, if it stayed by evening I should go to the ER, or if I had a fever, rush immediately. Chris took me late in the evening because I was doubled-over and everyone was concerned it&#8217;d be my appendix.

Emotional night, but end result was an emergency ultrasound that showed us a 2.35 cm long baby with a heart rate of 171. IMMENSE RELIEF. They said it&#8217;s apparently just the &#8216;typical&#8217; cramping, everything looks great inside, but they were super great to me the whole night and reassured me that I did the right thing, especially as a first-timer. We left there feeling elated and relieved, because I don&#8217;t mind enduring intense cramps for the baby, just as long as they&#8217;re not causing the baby harm.

So it was crazy and scary as all get-out, but I&#8217;m just glad for answers. Even if it means I&#8217;m feeling pretty zonked currently. xD Sadly, no photos because their printer was broken and the day-techs were, of course, not there, but I didn&#8217;t mind. They were kind and gave me the reassurances, so now I just need to take it slow today at work, rest up this weekend and take it a day at a time. I was just so afraid they&#8217;d be mad and felt I wasted their time, but they were so patient and friendly, they made me feel a lot better about being concerned and confused about what was happening to my body.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xo Anyone have big and exciting plans??

Jokerette – During my call with the triage nurse yesterday, she said any ‘action’ down there can cause light spotting up to 36 hours or so beyond it. Sex is the main culprit, but anything else too. But if you’re still having issues, I’d say you’re justified to give them a ring, if nothing else for reassurance. I did that last night (story below) and I’m so glad I did. Eases the mind!

BabyClements – Great pics! Glad to hear all is well! xo

Sorry to hear of your loss Hana! <3 Thoughts and prayers with you at this time.

Fingers crossed for you, LauraBella!

As for my night of chaos… >.<

I’ll condense immensely, so long story short – spent the night at the ER and got home at 2am. I’m a walking zombie at work today. Was suffering from (what was for me) abnormally intense cramping, called the triage nurse to ask if there was anything I could do and she said since it was on-going all day, if it stayed by evening I should go to the ER, or if I had a fever, rush immediately. Chris took me late in the evening because I was doubled-over and everyone was concerned it’d be my appendix.

Emotional night, but end result was an emergency ultrasound that showed us a 2.35 cm long baby with a heart rate of 171. IMMENSE RELIEF. They said it’s apparently just the ‘typical’ cramping, everything looks great inside, but they were super great to me the whole night and reassured me that I did the right thing, especially as a first-timer. We left there feeling elated and relieved, because I don’t mind enduring intense cramps for the baby, just as long as they’re not causing the baby harm.

So it was crazy and scary as all get-out, but I’m just glad for answers. Even if it means I’m feeling pretty zonked currently. xD Sadly, no photos because their printer was broken and the day-techs were, of course, not there, but I didn’t mind. They were kind and gave me the reassurances, so now I just need to take it slow today at work, rest up this weekend and take it a day at a time. I was just so afraid they’d be mad and felt I wasted their time, but they were so patient and friendly, they made me feel a lot better about being concerned and confused about what was happening to my body.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xo Anyone have big and exciting plans??

Swan- So glad to hear your night had such a positive ending! And what a wonderful hospital to make you feel so comfortable. I am so glad for you. :)

Thank you for your reassurance. I am feeling much better today! Us pregnant ladies get so freaked out! My discharge was kind of brownish yellow... almost like I blew my nose... eww right? But my husband thinks it could also be from my body expelling the lubrication used in the pelvic exam and the vaginal ultrasound. I am not too worried anymore! There was no trace of any blood at all this morning... Phew!

Swanxxsong ~ So pleased you have a very happy outcome to a traumatic night :hugs:

Anyone else having a tiny bit of brown spotting after prenatal 1st trimester pap-smear? My doc told me it could happen but it's 36hours later now and I'm freaked out! Of course I googled it and found all these horror stories of women having MC within 3 days of pap-smear :(

yes its normal, your cervix is sensitive. But remember, brown blood is old blood, it probably was there, just didn't come out yet. I am sure its ok :)

Love the baby pics, I can't wait for mine, one more week :)

:hugs: hanawanabump xx

I wish I could get an appointment, it didnt seem to take this long first time Im sure, but getting super jealous of you ladies that have seen the midwife and had scans!!

Alot of times the docs won't see you until 8-10 wks for you first appt and scan, unless you are having a problem. And GF if you are not having any issues, that is a godsend lol and leave it at that haha. My appt isn't until next week, I will be almost 9 wks at that point. They want to make sure you are far enough along to be able to do the measurements and hear the HB. Good luck, a few more wks and you will have yours too :) Its hard waiting, I know lol :hugs:

Hello ladies! :wave:
Sorry i have been MIA! Our house closing was delay a few days :grr: and then we couldn't get the internet guy to come out until after the 4th of July holiday :dohh: anywho, the day i turned exactly 7 weeks was my first bought of vomit! :sick: I have been getting very nasuesous since before my :bfp: but didn't throw up until 7 weeks. I havn't thrown up since...knock on wood! lol

Thanks ladies! I&#8217;m entirely relieved.

Totally agree, Jokerette &#8211; it&#8217;s hard not to be a little over-concerned about things, especially when you have a tiny life relying on you! xD I have had some yellowish and tannish discharge at times too. So lovely. :haha: But he&#8217;s right, your body&#8217;s probably just expelling something it doesn&#8217;t want. My doctors keep telling me, as long as it doesn&#8217;t smell horrific (infection) or anything, then the odd color isn&#8217;t an issue.

https://www.kristensguide.com/Family/Pregnancy/pregnancy_symptoms.asp < kind of a funny site, always makes me chuckle when I reference it.

Aw, sorry to hear you&#8217;re having some vomit issues Guppy. That stinks! D:

Thanks hun! but im actually okay with it as its a sign things are going well :cloud9: we had a MC with our very first baby so its nice when there are reassurance things like MS :D ...although i hope it stays away :haha:

Thanks hun! but im actually okay with it as its a sign things are going well :cloud9: we had a MC with our very first baby so its nice when there are reassurance things like MS :D ...although i hope it stays away :haha:

:hugs: Sorry to hear of your loss

We have to tell ourselves :sick: is good :sick: is good! :winkwink:

YAY for a scan date Kelly!

Aw Guppy, sorry to hear of the loss. <3 But Kelly's right, we just need to remember that sickness = good sign. LOL. Even if it stinks!

can I be removed please ladies.... started having very heavy clotty bleeding and cramps.. can't get scanned until tuesday but I know what the outcome will be. Happy & Healthy 9 months to everyone,... wishing you all the best xx

can I be removed please ladies.... started having very heavy clotty bleeding and cramps.. can't get scanned until tuesday but I know what the outcome will be. Happy & Healthy 9 months to everyone,... wishing you all the best xx

:hugs:So so very sorry to hear this :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->