February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

can I be removed please ladies.... started having very heavy clotty bleeding and cramps.. can't get scanned until tuesday but I know what the outcome will be. Happy & Healthy 9 months to everyone,... wishing you all the best xx

:hugs::hugs:

I kept the ice cream down :happydance:
I've also had a lovely spag bol for dinner, felt a little icky while it was cooking because the smell but I really enjoyed eating it.

OH enjoyed his driving lesson, he's been riding a motorbike for years so hopefully with road experience he won't take too long to pass...then we're going to sell his bike and buy a car..HOPEFULLY before bubba comes along!

I'm hoping to buy my buggy monday. Liam will be using it for now so I can get used to it, and because I'm impatient. Just hope I get it..I'm keeping my FX that I'm quick enough to qualify for bountys flash sale on this...Imax Adapt for £75. BARGAIN!!

If I don't get it cheap I'll be spending the money on other baby bits and buying that pushchair in a few months.

can I be removed please ladies.... started having very heavy clotty bleeding and cramps.. can't get scanned until tuesday but I know what the outcome will be. Happy & Healthy 9 months to everyone,... wishing you all the best xx

:hugs: I am so sorry for your loss.

Hello Everyone!

Wow there has been loads of action in the past 24 hours! I am really for those of you who are experiencing bleeding/losses.

As for me....I came into work this morning and guess what....threw up all over my cubical/office :( ...........the rumors are definitely going to start now! Besides that...nothing else really going on, just waiting for the weekend to finally start!

HANAWANA & LOLAANN - :hugs: my condolences.

I have a 12 week scan on July 29th! Today's appt when very well. My wife is now settled as the doctor confirmed everything I have been telling her, i.e. it is ok for me to continue to run/jog, my shortness of breath is normal, my bloating is normal, my lack of appetite is normal, etc, 1st Trim woes, but she just needed the doc to reassure her. Iam super excited about the scan at the end of the month!! :happydance:

I'm so sorry.

That nutella shake sounds amazing. I'm going to have to try it! I'm so boring with my shakes...the only one I ever make is banana and the ONLY things I put in it is banana and milk. It's super yummy though!

Hey hun! How are you feeling?

Hey! I'm feeling...crappy...which is great, lmao! Pretty nauseous quite often. Sometimes worse than others. No throwing up, but I've been close a couple of times. Tired. Nervous. But overall, fine and dandy!!

How about you???

can i be removed too please bleeding has got worse and cramps are realy bad :cry:

I'm really glad I got most of the house clean when I was feeling pretty good because yesterday and today I feel crappy! Lol. Dh is vacuuming the couch right now, sweet boy. I did the rest of the inside and he's been working outside all morning. In a few min I'll start cooking some of the stuff for the BBQ. 5.5 hours and it'll start! I guess I should start the bread first!!

Aw Laura, I'm so sorry for your suffering. :hugs:

MrsM - aw, sweet that she was so worried, but frustrating eh? LOL. Hubby's always like, "Are you sure you can do that?!" Yes darling, a power walk won't hurt anybody, promise. xD It's endearing and sweet but can become annoying after long.

:cry: I am so terrible sorry my friend :hugs:

This is such a scary time! I can't wait until all of us are out of the 1st trimester!
I really believe this LO is here to stay,i firmly believe that, but at the same time id like to get past when the week i MCed during my first pregnancy (8+3, baby died at 6+3) anyways, if i can get passed this week and next, i will be even more excited about this pregnancy!
I pray that we have no more :angel: :flow:

I have a 12 week scan on July 29th! Today's appt when very well. My wife is now settled as the doctor confirmed everything I have been telling her, i.e. it is ok for me to continue to run/jog, my shortness of breath is normal, my bloating is normal, my lack of appetite is normal, etc, 1st Trim woes, but she just needed the doc to reassure her. Iam super excited about the scan at the end of the month!! :happydance:

Yey for your scan :yipee: Glad the Doctor has put your DW mind at ease :hugs:

Haha i have scan envy too! :blush: I dont even have my next MW appt. until...aug.8th (i think :dohh:) so i will be almost 12 weeks by then! :dohh: those dating scans arn't too accurate after the 12th week :nope: not even sure if i'll get one prior to the 20 week scan. but i really want to know if there is more than one in here! lol

Anyone have confirmed multiples? I know there was a couple of ladies, but i was looking for a head count because it seems like there were quite a few!

So sorry for those of you ladies who are bleeding and going through such difficult times.. Fxed you get your sticky forever babies soon..

I have my scan in 4 days.. yay.. then we will know if everything is going how its supposed to.. I also feel once the first tri is over we will all be so much happier and excited.. :) I need to now pass 12 weeks as that was my first mc.

Im not having a Feb baby any more, had a m/c last week.

But I wish all you ladies a H&H 9 months :dust: Your scan pics are lovely!

I'm so sorry Hana :( I was just going to look to see how your pregnancy was going and I saw this. I pray that I will see you back shortly with a sticky bean.

OMG I am sooo tired, I sooo need to sleep for a week, just a shame my toddler wont let me!

I will forgive him though as he is 2 tomorrow! My little baby is going to be a big boy!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->