February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

so sorry to heart about the angel babies - best of luck ladies for a sticky bean soon! xx

So sorry to hear about the recent losses. I hope you have all the support you need around you.

To those who recommended a stool softener to me yesterday, I got one in a prenatal sample from the doc's. It started working right away. So grateful.

To those with bad morning sickness, I'm so sorry you have to deal with it. It's no fun! I threw up at work this morning, but thankfully no one else was in the restroom and then I was better until the end of the day.

I'm very sorry for all the ladies that lost their beans......*hugs*

This is truly a scary scary time.

That nutella shake sounds amazing. I'm going to have to try it! I'm so boring with my shakes...the only one I ever make is banana and the ONLY things I put in it is banana and milk. It's super yummy though!

Hey hun! How are you feeling?

Hey! I'm feeling...crappy...which is great, lmao! Pretty nauseous quite often. Sometimes worse than others. No throwing up, but I've been close a couple of times. Tired. Nervous. But overall, fine and dandy!!

How about you???

I feeling alright overall. I have my bad days, really bad day then good days. Some days i feel nauseous all day long and others i don't feel nauseous but i will just vomit out of nowhere. But i'm not complaining thou!!! I just can't wait to get out of the first trimester!!!

That nutella shake sounds amazing. I'm going to have to try it! I'm so boring with my shakes...the only one I ever make is banana and the ONLY things I put in it is banana and milk. It's super yummy though!

Hey hun! How are you feeling?

Hey! I'm feeling...crappy...which is great, lmao! Pretty nauseous quite often. Sometimes worse than others. No throwing up, but I've been close a couple of times. Tired. Nervous. But overall, fine and dandy!!

How about you???

I feeling alright overall. I have my bad days, really bad day then good days. Some days i feel nauseous all day long and others i don't feel nauseous but i will just vomit out of nowhere. But i'm not complaining thou!!! I just can't wait to get out of the first trimester!!!

Sounds like me, minus the actually throwing up. Today I'm nauseous and my tummy feels...yucky. I can't say it hurts because it doesn't HURT, but it doesn't feel good either. I have no idea if it's because I'm (sorry...TMI...) constipated or if it's stretching. Blah.

I am sorry for the losses that have happened!! I hope you all will get your sticky beans very soon! :hugs: :hugs:

Man I'd love for it to be second tri. Like... now. xDDDDD

Lazy Friday in... lounging with the TV and pizza. Man, I'm such a fat kid. ;D I love it.

^yeah, im def. with you on that one! Id love to be 13 weeks!....actually 20 weeks :haha:

LOL. 20 weeks would be awesome!

Heck, I'd be okay with my baby being here already. (patience = zilch haha)

:haha: ...yeah...if i go as far over due as i did with my son..i need to set my ticker back 2 weeks! :rofl: damn..that means im only 5 weeks preggo...crap! :haha:

OH MAN! I hope that's not the case this time around for you! Ack! lol.

I just realized you're in NH! Ahhh we're pretty close! I went on vacation to Maine last year; I looooove New England. So beautiful.

It is indeed!
Whereabouts?! I actually live about 1 mile from the NH - ME boarder :D

Ahh amazing! I live in PA, near Philly, but am originally from NY. We went up to Bar Harbor last year (LOVED) and then stopped in the Boston area on the way back down. Oh man, it was amazing. We also stopped at a small winery in NH on the way home, but... I don't remember what the name was but it was awesome.

How ironic!!!! I am originally from PA myself! I grew up 45 minutes west of Penn State main campus! We just relocated to NH a year ago because we graduated from Penn State University and DH got a job with Liberty Mutual doing IT stuff at their corporate office. In fact, we just bought a house so i think we are here to stay :D i love it up here! its a WAY different world-especially in the birthing community!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That is SO freakin' crazy! I love Penn State - we had friends who went there and we used to visit a lot. I actually went to Susquehanna University, not far from there, and I grew up near SU. We moved from NY to PA when I was 8. Once we graduated, we moved down here near Philly and have decided to stay in the area, at least for now. It's a nice area, and not in the city but close enough we can catch a ball game and stuff.

So you like NH? I remember driving up through there and just being in awe. It was beautiful!

oh yes! i love it! its so amazing! the people are a lot more friendlier here too. Its neat because we are a half hour drive from the ocean, but we are near the mountains so you can ski in the winter. Then there are TONS of large lakes where you can swim, fish, all that stuff and camp. There are zoos too and we are only about an hour and a half from downtown boston! i love it here. I wish our family was here- we didn't know a sole when we came here, but other than that i love it!

Yeah, being apart from family isn't easy but that's great that you're adjusting well! I love outdoorsy activities, so that'd be right up my alley. Where we grew up in Central PA was like, the middle of effing nowhere. Here we're close to a lot of state parks and whatnot, so I could go horseback riding, we could take the dog hiking, etc. I love it. We're not as close to the beach as I'd like (homesick for Long Island some days) but it's still not bad.

Ahhh New England. I so need to go back some day.

you can come crash at our house! lol Just make sure you have that baby so i can hold a little one :D hehe.

yeah i lived in the hickville usa as well :haha: small town...ick haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->