February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Making a grocery list, and almost everything is stuff I want and crave. Nutella, peanut butter, crisps, etc. LOL. Should probably take off the crisps. I don't need any more freakin' fat and fried jazz. Sheesh.

I need to go shopping today ~ But not sure its a good idea :haha:

Cakes & sweet stuff galore! :blush:

Im feeling pretty rough this morning & am thinking about just doing an online shop, not sure im up to dragging an 8 year old & a 7 month old round a boring shop today :nope: :wacko:

i need to go shopping as well. we havnt gotten groceries in ages bc we just moved. im thinking of getting a lot of high protein snacks like cheeses, yogurts and the such and lots of fruits and especially veggies. i was hypoglycemic w my son and the low sugars made me vomit until i learned about eating a low carb high protein diet. i was actually eating well but even the sugar from fruits would give me a low. so this time im making sure that doesnt happen at all :thumbup: i was miserable and it was worse then hypermesis.

Hi Ladies,

Well party went well, Blake really enjoyed himself and he got some great outdoor toys - a trampoline, slide, seesaw and swing so now when we play outside he will have plenty to keep him occupied rather than playing with things he shouldnt! lol

managed to not drink and have no one ask questions either so that was good!

still really tired but nothing on the m/s side yet... i'm thinking its another boy as I feel exactly the same as my other 2 pregnancies! ...... i kinda hope i'm wrong as would love a girl but if its a boy would still be over the moon.

dont know how i have managed to keep this a secret so long, was sat with my mum and a couple of her best friends yesterday and they were noth talking about how they were going to be grandma's as they're children and their partners are pregnant and I soooo wanted to say "well that makes all 3 of you then!!" but couldnt! :-(

Anyone else have a 'feeling' on the gender? :shrug:

Im feeling the same as I did with DD ~ However the m/s is a little worse, but not as bad as when I was pregnant with DS2 :sick:

The only symptom im getting totally new is 'dizzyness' ~ Im not liking that one bit :nope:

Anyone else have a 'feeling' on the gender? :shrug:

Im feeling the same as I did with DD ~ However the m/s is a little worse, but not as bad as when I was pregnant with DS2 :sick:

The only symptom im getting totally new is 'dizzyness' ~ Im not liking that one bit :nope:

If I went by how I was feeling and what I have been able to eat I would say I am 'feeling' more towards a girl!! I did not have MS with either boy and I wanted greasy with DS1 and sweet with DS2... this time I cannot think of greasy or sweet!!

Hi Ladies,

Well party went well, Blake really enjoyed himself and he got some great outdoor toys - a trampoline, slide, seesaw and swing so now when we play outside he will have plenty to keep him occupied rather than playing with things he shouldnt! lol

Please be super careful with the trampoline. My son broke his leg on it when he as 18 months old. He was the only one on it. Yes there was a net around, he didn't fall off, them bottom of the trampoline came up and he came down and bang buckle fracture in his leg.

When we went to the hospital, they said they see ALOT of buckle fractures in kids and neck and back injuries in adults. Needless to say we got rid of ours. We know a man who is paralyzed from jumping on a trampoline as well. He has 4 younger kids too :(

Just be SUPER careful.

Hi Ladies,

Please be super careful with the trampoline. My son broke his leg on it when he as 18 months old. He was the only one on it. Yes there was a net around, he didn't fall off, them bottom of the trampoline came up and he came down and bang buckle fracture in his leg.

When we went to the hospital, they said they see ALOT of buckle fractures in kids and neck and back injuries in adults. Needless to say we got rid of ours. We know a man who is paralyzed from jumping on a trampoline as well. He has 4 younger kids too :(

Just be SUPER careful.

When I was 16 I tried to fix our PC speakers but electricuted myself. We couldn't get the electric to come back on so had to wait a few hours for an electrician.
Me and my 8 year old sister went outside to play on her trampoline. I was showing off and she tried to copy me..but fell, put her arm out to break her fall, but broke her arm. Her hand landed on the mat but the way she fell her arm just snapped in half.
She'd always cry if she hurt herself, she was such a drama queen..so I told her to stop being so stupid..then I realised she was seriously hurt and called my mum. My sister was laying on the sofa with her elbow on a pillow and my mum holding her hand. My mum let go of her hand and the top part of her lower arm just flopped back. It was soo gross!!!

Liam has a little trampoline with a handle across it but I will NEVER buy him a big one for the garden!!

Hello ladies hope your all ok

i have just got back from a n e i had horrendus cramps i was doubled over.

I was in there 5 hours had 6 lots of blood taken to find out i have a gastro bug :(

They wouldnt scan me but are they have told me baby is still there and will be fine x

Hello ladies hope your all ok

i have just got back from a n e i had horrendus cramps i was doubled over.

I was in there 5 hours had 6 lots of blood taken to find out i have a gastro bug :(

They wouldnt scan me but are they have told me baby is still there and will be fine x

Feel better soon :hugs:

My DH made me dinner tonight (this rarely happens btw) :munch:

He bought it to me (un-expectadly) & I nearly threw up :sick:

I felt sooooo bad :dohh:

hi ladies sorry havent been on in a while.
i am on zofran now for my morning sickness, which is working wonders. i was a little worried friday because i had no MS whatsoever in the morning and i was so scared but then it hit me twice as hard in the afternoon :dohh: the exhaustion is kicking in for me at the moment which really sucks because jesse isnt sleeping well at all at the moment, waking up several times a night :( im really hoping he doesnt do this when the baby is born or ill be like a zombie :wacko:
i have my scan wednesday :dance: so so excited :dance:

Ive just finished a course of antibiotics for a UTI ~ My Doctor said they were fine to take in pregnancy (amoxicillin)

As long as your Doctor knows your pregnant, im sure he would have prescribed a safe medicine :hugs:

thanks for posting this Junebugs,guppy and KellyC75....I am feeling the beginnings of a UTI myself and was considering asking the doctor for an antibiotic but was seriously worried about taking one. Reading that we all have the same concerns and issues makes me feel very reassured.:blush:

hi ladies sorry havent been on in a while.
i am on zofran now for my morning sickness, which is working wonders. i was a little worried friday because i had no MS whatsoever in the morning and i was so scared but then it hit me twice as hard in the afternoon :dohh: the exhaustion is kicking in for me at the moment which really sucks because jesse isnt sleeping well at all at the moment, waking up several times a night :( im really hoping he doesnt do this when the baby is born or ill be like a zombie :wacko:
i have my scan wednesday :dance: so so excited :dance:

Glad your feeling better (than you were at least!) :hugs:

:wohoo: Not long till your scan :yipee:

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_111447_10001

I got it in Bounty's flash sale for £75. They only had 30 in the sale and I got one!! Well happy!!
It should be here tomoz and I'll be using ot for Liam for now.

Ooo, love the buggy Amanda!

Eee Tiger! Exciting for a scan! woohoo! My doctor gave me Zofran too - I only took it twice, and took half-pill each time. Man that stuff works wonders!

I had two weeks of really bad nausea and now? I barely get it. I would be concerned but it stopped before I had my scan (Thursday of last week) so I guess I'm just nearing the 10 week mark and being lucky enough that it's passing?

That or it'll return with an evil vengeance later. :( lol!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! It's Monday... and I'm oddly chipper. Not sure what's off in the world today! xD

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_111447_10001

I got it in Bounty's flash sale for £75. They only had 30 in the sale and I got one!! Well happy!!
It should be here tomoz and I'll be using ot for Liam for now.

I cant get the link to work!? :shrug:

I remember now you saying about it before ~ :yipee: You got one :yipee:

I just got a BellaBand so I can wear my pants more comfortably .... I love it! Have you ladies tried it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->