February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I had two weeks of really bad nausea and now? I barely get it. I would be concerned but it stopped before I had my scan (Thursday of last week) so I guess I'm just nearing the 10 week mark and being lucky enough that it's passing?

That or it'll return with an evil vengeance later. :( lol!

No, you should be done for MS if its easing off for a while now :wohoo:

Mine went at about 9 weeks with DD ~ Just hoping it wont last much longer this time :sick:

Hey Ladies! I'm so pleased to announce I've been MS free for the past two days! I am finally able to eat again! I am beyond thrilled and my energy levels have been slowly rising so I can do more during the day than nap! I see some of you are experiencing the same thing! I can't wait for my scan next Friday, only 11 more days to go!

Glad to hear you're feeling well KJ! :D That's awesome! I think mine's... gone. Hoping. LOL

Kelly I hope it tapers off for you soon!! xo

Jokerette, I've been wearing mat. pants for like, two weeks now... LOVE them. how's the band working? I've heard that it works wonders!

Glad to hear you're feeling well KJ! :D That's awesome! I think mine's... gone. Hoping. LOL

Kelly I hope it tapers off for you soon!! xo

Jokerette, I've been wearing mat. pants for like, two weeks now... LOVE them. how's the band working? I've heard that it works wonders!

So far with the band! If it pokes out at all it just looks like an undershirt! I have a pair of maternity pants and shorts but haven't really worn them yet. They are soooooo comfy though! I can't wait till I am really showing! I hung out with a 22wk friend yesterday and I had bump envy ;)

Ahhhh I have major bump envy too, especially when I see some of the cute ones posted in first tri! LOL. Maternity pants are so... SO comfortable. I told hub, I might wear them forever! xDD I don't have a bump or anything, still just bloat, but it's enough that my old pants just don't fit anymore. So I live in the maternity and well, I have no qualms with that. I fell asleep in my jeans the other day and that's not something I'd normally do. :3

Glad the band's working though! I may need to look into that, since I still have plenty of pants that fit through the legs and butt, just don't button over my belly.

How is everyone else feeling?

:sick: :wacko: :dohh:

Ahhhh I have major bump envy too, especially when I see some of the cute ones posted in first tri! LOL. Maternity pants are so... SO comfortable. I told hub, I might wear them forever! xDD I don't have a bump or anything, still just bloat, but it's enough that my old pants just don't fit anymore. So I live in the maternity and well, I have no qualms with that. I fell asleep in my jeans the other day and that's not something I'd normally do. :3

Glad the band's working though! I may need to look into that, since I still have plenty of pants that fit through the legs and butt, just don't button over my belly.

The belly bands are fantastic :happydance: Totally recommend them :thumbup: Best thing I bought in early pregnancy with DD

Ooo, love the buggy Amanda!

Eee Tiger! Exciting for a scan! woohoo! My doctor gave me Zofran too - I only took it twice, and took half-pill each time. Man that stuff works wonders!

I had two weeks of really bad nausea and now? I barely get it. I would be concerned but it stopped before I had my scan (Thursday of last week) so I guess I'm just nearing the 10 week mark and being lucky enough that it's passing?

That or it'll return with an evil vengeance later. :( lol!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! It's Monday... and I'm oddly chipper. Not sure what's off in the world today! xD

You know the funny thing with me is i feel as soon at i hit 9 weeks it got worse for me. I am now vomiting (i wasn't really before) and i CAN NOT hold down my pre-natal vitamins which is getting me really upset.

Is anyone else on Pregvit vitamins? I think they are just in Canada but i am not sure? They are split into 2 tablets, iron in the morning and calcium in the evening. I can not handle the iron pills, i keep vomiting them up about 20mins after i take them.

Ive just finished a course of antibiotics for a UTI ~ My Doctor said they were fine to take in pregnancy (amoxicillin)

As long as your Doctor knows your pregnant, im sure he would have prescribed a safe medicine :hugs:

thanks for posting this Junebugs,guppy and KellyC75....I am feeling the beginnings of a UTI myself and was considering asking the doctor for an antibiotic but was seriously worried about taking one. Reading that we all have the same concerns and issues makes me feel very reassured.:blush:

I am on the ABX now and everything seems to be going ok. I was so worried about taking them but it is true, the risk of pre-term labor if you get a kidney infection are way higher then the risk of ABX. It is already clearing up!

Guppy- My question for you is how long were you prescribed macrobid for? Mine is 10 days but it seems a little long for a light bacterial infection to me? It has already seem to go back to normal now. I am not going to stop it but i was just wondering

Is anyone else on Pregvit vitamins? I think they are just in Canada but i am not sure? They are split into 2 tablets, iron in the morning and calcium in the evening. I can not handle the iron pills, i keep vomiting them up about 20mins after i take them.

Not heard of those ~ They sound great, although such a shame your struggling with them & :sick:

Hope the MS doesnt last too long for you :hugs:

I take pregnacare :baby:

Just checking in... Been off sick today with a nasty cold bug that's wiped me out. I've been in bed or on the sofa for two days, unheard of for me. It's my booking appointment on Saturday and my scan isn't until 13 weeks on the 27th.

Just checking in... Been off sick today with a nasty cold bug that's wiped me out. I've been in bed or on the sofa for two days, unheard of for me. It's my booking appointment on Saturday and my scan isn't until 13 weeks on the 27th.

:hug: Get well soon :flower:

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

Like Junebugs, my MS just seems to be getting worse. I haven't thrown up yet but it's been real close. Yuck! I was hoping it would start to ease off as I'm going to California for 3 weeks on the 17th. Well...still have a week for that to happen!!

Excited though as today is my 2nd scan!! We'll set the correct dates today! I'm hoping baby was just curled up a bit more last time and will be stretched this time. I don't want to feel like I'm going backwards even though I know a few days doesn't matter much!!!

Like Junebugs, my MS just seems to be getting worse. I haven't thrown up yet but it's been real close. Yuck! I was hoping it would start to ease off as I'm going to California for 3 weeks on the 17th. Well...still have a week for that to happen!!

Excited though as today is my 2nd scan!! We'll set the correct dates today! I'm hoping baby was just curled up a bit more last time and will be stretched this time. I don't want to feel like I'm going backwards even though I know a few days doesn't matter much!!!

That's awesome!! You must be so happy !!! I can't wait until my next scan! :happydance:

Thanks guys!! I'm really happy!! Excited, nervous, lol. It's not till 330 here (it's only 1043am now) so it'll be a while before I have an update on that, but I'll be sure to give you one!

Thanks guys!! I'm really happy!! Excited, nervous, lol. It's not till 330 here (it's only 1043am now) so it'll be a while before I have an update on that, but I'll be sure to give you one!

ooooooh i cant wait to see your scan!!! :)

Hello ladies hope your all ok

i have just got back from a n e i had horrendus cramps i was doubled over.

I was in there 5 hours had 6 lots of blood taken to find out i have a gastro bug :(

They wouldnt scan me but are they have told me baby is still there and will be fine x

Glad your little bean is ok! Are you from Peterborough UK? if so you're near me! I'm going to be using the new maternity unit at Peterborough hospital.

Seems like a few of us have scan dates coming up at the end of July and start of Aug - yay!

JohnsPrincess - I completely know what you mean about people respecting your property. I had a BBQ a few weeks back and was horrified at what was happening to my stuff! Made me question my readiness to have kids. I so need to care less about my stuff I think :/

Well im ment to be on a rest day to day but now i have to strip and clean my kitchen.

Mt bathrooms keeps leaking and we have had the agencie in twice now and they think its fine (AAAAAHHHHHHHH)

i can not wait to move in to my own house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->