• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012

sooooo cant wait to post in here properly !

Hello thanks for adding us corbyn was born 28th jan he shares his angel brothers birthday xx

swan do you ever go to bed ? :rofl:
it seems like when im awake you are too even though you post through the night while im asleep !
its 714pm here at the moment !

As of late, I haven't slept much haha. Aria was having a rough night last night so I was up with her for most of it. :lol: anytime I am nursing I usually check in here from my phone. Passes the time. ;)

mumanddad I know you'd wished he was born on a different day but I think it's really special that Corbyn shares his brother's birthday its like they have a special connection already :hugs: hope you're recovering from the c-section and getting to spend lots of time with your little man

swan- i know what you mean about the lack of sleep! had 2 nights now where I've slept a few hours but in the week from my waters breaking, labour and the first 3 nights with her I only slept 10 hours in total. :wacko: oh is being great lettting me get some sleep in the day now so getting about 6 hours out of 24 making me feel human again

those first few weeks are by far the hardest girls :hugs: its so extremely hard being so sleep deprived, having to get up with a brand new baby and also have visitors and get out and about etc, but just remember it does get better :hugs: they dont wake every 2 hours forever !

I think I have been Blessed or did something right in a past life. Charlie's feeding scheduled is 2, 6, and 10, if she does a cluster feed it is generally in the afternoon and DH gives an expressed feed for 10 in the evening so really I am only getting up for the 2 o'clock feed as I am normally up at 6 anyway.

I bet I'll pay for it though when it comes to teething.

2 6 and 10? Oh youre so lucky! I was told I had to make sure she ate every 2-3 even if she didn't want to eat. :| but 'lucky' for me, she is ready every 1.5-2 hours at night. Lmao. Ah well! It'll get better in time. :)

I havent seen the little man much, scbu have weird visiting hours and i cant go enless matt is here because they wont let me walk that far and the mws are so busy that they have been missing drug rounds.

Im doing well when im drugged but when no pain killers i can barely walk :( i hate not being able to do things for the little man.

Hopefully he wont be in scbu long and i can enjoy feeding and cuddling him x

I havent seen the little man much, scbu have weird visiting hours and i cant go enless matt is here because they wont let me walk that far and the mws are so busy that they have been missing drug rounds.

Im doing well when im drugged but when no pain killers i can barely walk :( i hate not being able to do things for the little man.

Hopefully he wont be in scbu long and i can enjoy feeding and cuddling him x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: are you expressing milk for him? I hated being in the hospital, especially as I hadn't planned for it and ended up unable to get out of bed with canula, catheter etc. couldn't wait to get out of the bed and get dressed. Thats such a shame about the visiting hours, are they not able to arrange for a porter to take you to the ward? Thinking of you hun, try to get some rest while you have a chance

2 6 and 10? Oh youre so lucky! I was told I had to make sure she ate every 2-3 even if she didn't want to eat. :| but 'lucky' for me, she is ready every 1.5-2 hours at night. Lmao. Ah well! It'll get better in time. :)

lol we have a mixtur of both, Meghan is sleeping all day and we have to wake her for feeds every 4 hours but come night time she's got her schedule down and wakes every 2 1/2-3 hours. Swan we've been told 8-12 feeds per 24 hours so if she's waking so often at night could you leave longer between feeds in the day?

She actually tends to wake herself every 2-3 hours during the day and then every 1-3 at night, just depending on her mood. lmao. She's a hungry bugger. But I think she's going through a growth spurt ATM. Whatever the case I figure in time she will get her system under control. I just follow a sporadic sleep schedule until she does lmao.

It's official! I'M A MOMMY!!!!

Anarah Belle was born on 01/28/12 at 6:59pm weighing in at 7lbs and 4ounces, 19 inches long! :cloud9:

:wave:

Just popping by to say 'congrats' on all the bubbas :baby:

In the nicest possible way, I hope not to joing this thread for another few weeks! :baby: I literally have so much to do & want to be ready to welcome LO :winkwink:

Congrats Zombie!

I think I have all our newest Valentines added. If I have anyone's info wrong, please let me know! :)

Congrats Zombie!

I think I have all our newest Valentines added. If I have anyone's info wrong, please let me know! :)

Anarah was 7lbs 4oz, u put 9oz :winkwink:

AHHH im so unbelievably happy right now!! Anarah is doing so well with breast feeding. The other night I was so sore and started questioning whether or not I should just formula feed but DH kept me motivated and I'm so glad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->