Fed up of this worry/spotting UPDATE Subchronic haematoma but happy bean,scan pic 7+6

Kay0102

Reaction score
Sorry its long!
Basically I went for a private scan at 5+6 and only saw gestational sac and yolk which left me worried and was told to come back in 3 weeks.
In the meantime at 7+1 I ended up having pink discharge once when I wiped and was referred for a scan on the NHS and there was our bean happy with heartbeat and no sign of bleeding around baby they were happy and left it at that, its just one of those things.
Yesterday I went to the toilet and there was loads of discharge but this time brown with a couple of teeny tiny red streaks in and again once I wiped again a little later all had gone.
This morning I have woke up and my nausea has completely vanished for the first time since finding out at 4 weeks and its sent me into panic, I also suffered with horrendous bloating last night and have ended up with a single bout of diarreah this morning which is unusual for me. I've rang epu and they wont scan me twice within a week. I am trying to get in for my free rescan privately which they offered due to not seeing much last time. What is going on :,-( x

UPDATE
I have been left very content after my private scan this evening.
Baby is fine, measuring 7+6 so grown from my last one, 14mm with a heartbeat of 150bpm! She also found a reason for the minor bleeds which is a subchronic haematoma and it measures less than 1ml so she said it won't cause any problems and will eventually reabsorb and its not near baby.
So happy I now have an explanation and even happier with my healthy bean. Hopefully I can now start enjoying this pregnancy. I got a video of heart beating but can't figure out how to put it on so here is pic :)

https://i59.tinypic.com/nn9xt1.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much. At that stage your hormones might not be high enough to suppress your normal period which could be what is causing the slight spotting now

I had spotting on and off from weeks 5-7 and bright red bleeding at weeks 8 and 9. I'm now 15+3 and baby is fine

I second that it might be breakthrough bleeding.
Also have you had your progesterone levels checked? I am asking because of the diarrhea and bleeding. Both "can" be a sign of low progesterone. Must not but if it was it could he fixed. I had diarrhea and bleeding and was given progesterone. Both stopped.
I hope it is nothing.

Seeing the baby and a heartbeat is a very good sign! Was your last pregnancy like this at all? Try to take a deep breath (even tho I know it's impossible at this stage) symptoms came and went for me a lot in the beginning and I did have some diarrhea as well. No bleeding but I have seen many stories where women did and they were fine. I hope you get your scan soon!!

Your replies mean so much Thank you.
I've had nothing like this in my other pregnancies and the diarrhoea was a one off episode.
I have been left very content after my private scan this evening.
Baby is fine, measuring 7+6 so grown from my last one, 14mm with a heartbeat of 150bpm! She also found a reason for the minor bleeds which is a subchronic haematoma and it measures less than 1ml so she said it won't cause any problems and will eventually reabsorb and its not near baby.
So happy I now have an explanation and even happier with my healthy bean. Hopefully I can now start enjoying this pregnancy. I got a video of heart beating but can't figure out how to put it on so here is pic :)

https://i59.tinypic.com/nn9xt1.jpg

That's great news. You must be relieved! Money well spent on a private scan!

Jus a gorgeous scan piccie hunny xxx
So happy all is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"