Fed up with feeling so tired!

DLW91

Reaction score
I know I shouldn’t be moaning as other ladies have it a lot worse off, but I’m 12+3 now and I’m just still so tired and lethargic all of the time! I have no motivation or energy to do anything, I just feel so lazy and useless all day, I used to work full time, clean my house, cook dinner and look after my LG but now I’m only working part time, my house is a mess, and I barely cook a decent meal anymore. I just lay on the sofa/in bed most of the day if I’m not working, or in the evenings, knowing full well I have stuff to be getting on with but I can’t bring myself to do anything! I can’t even remember what it’s like to have energy anymore lol! Anyone else feel like this? I just want to get back to my normal self and feel half human again!!

I have never really worked stay at home wife , but I know what you mean about everything else I am only 6 and half weeks along but I can only manage to muster up enough energy to do one chore a day :haha: It is alot of work growing another human enjoy the extra rest why you can cause soon enough you won't get much sleep at all :hugs:

I was worthless during my first tri! I napped and ate and back to bed, lol! Housework didn't get done for a couple of months aside from random bursts of energy a couple times. It got better right around 14 weeks. I'm still tired now at 16 1/2 weeks, but no longer nap daily.

Same here! I can't stay awake to save my life! My house is proof of that=/

Yes!! I feel ur pain it’s awful! My house is a bomb site, I have 3 girls (6, 4 & 17months) pregnant with my 4th and a single mum so it’s all on me! Feel like I’ve just been winging it the last two months, I’m exhausted! And now my motivation has gone starting to feel down! This having no energy and kids to look after is no fun xx

Almost 17 weeks and I’m still feeling lethargic, it’s brutal. I’m hoping it wears off soon!

I'm deff there with ya! I could lady in bed all day long, and I do sometimes only time I get up is to take the kids to school and pick them up! Thank God for pizza delivery or they'd starve! My poor DH we own a store front business open 7 days a week and I haven't worked at all for 2 weeks and only one day a week the weeks before! This is our 6th so he knows the routine but I can tell its weighing on him! Oh please let me bounce out of it in a month I'm 9 wks 5 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->