Fed Up....

Kiki09

Mummy to a miracle
Reaction score
A little rant...I know I am being unreasonable but I just cannot help how I feel.. We lost our baby at the end of January, at 15 weeks and I am still feeling lost and yet desperate to be pregnant again, which is not to forget my angel boy but I so want a baby have done for a very long time. Any how, long story short, my OH best friend was not overly impressed about us being pregnant and barely said "congratulations" at the time, he basically spends all his time behaving like a teenager getting very drunk most nights although he is 40, and his younger partner says she wants a baby but not for a few more years yet as he has to grow up and she is too young and still enjoying the party life they live.. I hear today she maybe pregnant, this has really upset me and I know I have no right but they did not want a baby just yet and here I am desperate, I feel awful about my feelings but just cannot help myself. It just seems unfair and why would they suddenly decide to have a baby when they were so anti a few weeks ago?

sorry, rant over...

i'm sorry you are having a hard time, i really hope that things look up for you and you get your bfp soon xx

So sorry for your loss, i can't imagine how you must feel losing a bubba at 15 weeks - i had mc at 9 weeks and that was bad enough.

this world sucks sometimes - people that don't want kids get loads and the people that would make great parents struggle to get there.

when you get your precious baby (which you will!) it will make it all this heart ache seem worth while and your baby will be SO wanted and loved by great parents.

Good luck and i hope the rest of your TTC journey is short xoxoxoxox

Sorry for your loss :(

How you are feeling is natural so don't feel bad. I'm guilty of the same thoughts.
I hope you feel better real soon and wish you a bfp very soon.

We just went through the same this at 15w+5d on Mar 9 08. I think I understand were your coming from. I have a friend that had her 4th unplanned pregnancy. She is very young and thinks her parenting skills are the best. There are 3 different fathers in the picture and she doesn't have custody of the two in the middle and God chooses to give her another. UHHH! so mad and still trying to cope with it.

I know how you feel except mine is a constant reminder in my face with all 4 kids. I really try hard to avoid her these days.

Hey sorry ur having a rough time.
I also feel the same it seems everyone has a baby. every time i go out there is forever babies every where which doesnt hwlp you feel happier when you are TTC.
However keep your head high and keep trying im sure you'll time and hopfully mine will come soon.
xxxxxxxx:hug:

Thank you so much for your support, it does help to just let off steam to people who understand and are going through the same feelings and anxieties!!

Hope we al get our BFP soon!

We just went through the same this at 15w+5d on Mar 9 08. I think I understand were your coming from. I have a friend that had her 4th unplanned pregnancy. She is very young and thinks her parenting skills are the best. There are 3 different fathers in the picture and she doesn't have custody of the two in the middle and God chooses to give her another. UHHH! so mad and still trying to cope with it.

I know how you feel except mine is a constant reminder in my face with all 4 kids. I really try hard to avoid her these days.

:hug: to you, I know exactly how hard life is for you right now, I was 15w + 3d and it was the hardest thing to deal with in my life, I can see why you would be avoiding her as it is just so unfair and must be so hard to be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->