Fed up : (

Torianna

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling totally fed up? I feel like i've been pg forever and still have forever to go. I've had chronic heartburn on and off for 10 weeks, to the point where i'm tempted to make myself sick to see if it helps. Also I cannot stop eating! I'm so hungry all the time. Whats that all about? I'm trying to eat well when i do to save ballooning through excessive eating but i give in to sweet things a bit too much.

I dont think it helps i'm mega stressed trying to finish my degree and have final exams in 2 weeks, we've just moved so house is a big old mess and DH has said he's worried about paretnhood and is concerned that he isnt in the least bit exicted yet. I cant say much, I wasnt into this pregnancy until about 3 weeks ago when we found out the sex and started getting def movements and kicks from the little one, but now i find it frustrating that he's not as excited as me.

I just really wish it was July/August so all this will soon be over and my little one arrives! I'm sure once she does DH will be fine, i dont doubt that once she arrives he'll fall head over heels for her quickly, but i dont like the next 16 weeks of trying to convince him everything will be fine.

*sigh*

Aww hun, that isn't fun. Poor you. Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you will do just fine but I completely understand how stressful they are. Your DH will be over the moon when your little girl gets here, its tougher for them a lot of the time as they can't feel the things that you can feel.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Oh honey poor you. Hope your exams go well and everything works out - i'm sure everything will be perfect. Its always one thing after another isn't it? Big hugs to you x x x

I've been feeling like this for the last week or so too ... just got an attack of the blahs I suppose. Hopefully it will pass :hugs:

Here are some heartburn tips, although after 10 weeks you've probably tried them all already!

https://www.buzzle.com/articles/tips-prevent-heartburn-pregnancy.html

Goodluck with your exams, and I am sure that you will not be feeling like this in a few days time. I go through swings with how I am feeling.. unfortuantly it's the horrible things called hormones!

I'm sure your DH will start to feel excited.. he prob just feels left out, as you are getting all the kicks!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw hun. Studying sucks and is really stressful anyhow without being pregnant! I had my exams last year and year before and it completely stressed me out. I can't imagine being pregnant and doing them (I'm currently ignoring my masters ;)) You need to be so disciplined and focused. Finishing a degree is a huge milestone.
Once the exams are here and over you will have a degree and be even closer to seeing your LO! :cloud9:
Good luck! You can do it hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->