Feeding habits.

What foods do you define as a 'treat'?
Hollie has Organix rice cakes as a treat.

How often do you give them.
Once-Twice a week, she gets the mainly when we are in the care on long journeys or when tea is talking a long tome too cook and she wants something then.

Do you give a homecooked meal at least once a day?
Yes, She has weetabix/toast/yogurt/fruit for breakfast. Then lunch soup/sandwich/salad.

Do you ever give ready meals?
I try not too, If we are on a long journey though and wee stop off for food then I'll get her a little organix snack pot. When we first started weaning she had a few jars.

What did your child eat today?
She has Flu at so isnt eating too well. We had a late day today with Hollie being up most of the night Ill.

8am 6oz bottle.
12 weetabix and a yogurt
4-5 5 chopped strawberry's and a handfull of chopped red grapes.
5-6 5 oz bottle
8is pork stir fry.

What foods do you define as a 'treat'
chocolate, biscuits, ice cream, that kind of thing.
How often do you give them.
not very often, maybe couple of times a month.
yes, most of annie's meals are homecooked. (bit fussy)
yeah, occassionally, but not often - we eat homecooked, so i give it to her too.
breakfast: oranges, bananas, toast with marmite on.
snack - apple, breadsticks and rasins
lunch - shreddies with milk (suposed to be breakfast, but why not!)
snack - peppers, cucumber, pitta dip things
dinner - deralyea cheese pasta, with chicken bits
(we don't have a cooker at the moment, because we've just moved!)

Hollie has Juice when she is ill as she get dehydrated and wont take water Or if she get all hot and bothered when she is playing i usually do one oz pure fruit juice, orange or apple mixed with 4 oz water she takes that. Sometimes she can be funny though, one day she is happy to drink from a normal cup or her sippy straw cup but when she is Ill she will only drink from a bottle and I let her I rather her be hydrated drinking from a bottle than dehydrated and in hospital no matter what the darn HV say's.

chocolate & biscuits
How often do you give them?
every day
yes every day
no he eats what i eat really..
I shall find out when i pick him up from daycare!
He had a banana this morning and 5oz milk on the way to school, he will have 5oz when i go pick him up and ill probably do chicken pie + veg for tea though.

Oh and riley has had juice from about 10 months, firstly baby juice till 13 months then flavoured water.. i mainly started because he gets chest infections every 4/6 weeks and wouldnt eat so my gp said he must keep hydrated and refused water so juice it was.. he drinks water at daycare though.

chocolate, cake, crisps etc.
How often do you give them?
couple of times a week maybe? She figured out which cupboard we keep nice food in so we had a couple of weeks where whenever we'd go in the kitchen she'd point and shout 'cakeyyyyyy!' so we had to go cold turkey for a bit so she forgot...:haha:
yes every day, she eats what we eat for dinner.
no, used to give pouches when she was younger but she literally refuses them now :shrug:
apple and banana porridge with yoghurt and half a banana for breakfast, having lunch at nursery, think it's sausage and onion pasta? and we'll have baked potato with tuna and cheese for tea (I will put salad on her plate but she'll probably lick at it and look at me like I'm trying to poison her...:haha:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->