Feel hungry but don't want anything

emrhian91

Reaction score
is the most FRUSTRATING THING EVER.
Like, I really REALLY want food.

But I can't for the life of me think of what I want :(
I'm starving :(

If you guys could have anything right now - what would you have? Maybe I'll get some inspiration hahaha

Fruity popsicles have been my thing. Lol

Haha I hate ice cream and ice lollies :(

I need like some proper food, but everything I think of I'm like "noo I don't want that" :( haha

I have felt the same way the past few days...nothing sounds good except for cereal, but I can't live off of cereal. I just made myself some scrambled eggs with cheese and tomatoes because I couldn't think of anything else. Hope you think of something delicious to eat!

I am craving... beetroot in pickle, pate (I know I can't have that though :( ), monkey nuts (no idea why), cheese on toast with branston pickle, chicken noodle soup, cold noodle salad (the one from EAT), avocado with dressing, grapefruit juice...

I think I REALLY want pot noodle ... :/ hahaha.

It's the only thing I can think of that I'd probably sit and eat haha
Problem is that means a trip to the shop haha

Yeah, I just bought a load of packet noodles on ocado- I went mad- ha ha!!

Mmm... noodles sound good! Whenever I can't think of anything good to eat Chinese always appeals to me for some reason. When I'm feeling nauseated I often eat cinnamon toast since I can't stand plain toast.

Ham cheese and pickle sandwhichs with salt & vinegar crisps/snack a Jacks are about the only thing I look forward to at the moment

I've been exactly the same way! I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I am driving myself and my husband mad! On Friday night, we spent about 2 hours brain storming supper possibilities before something even remotely appealed to me. In the meantime, my stomach was rumbling and pangs of hunger were tearing at my vitals! Honestly, I have only a few aversions at the moment (asparagus and spinach, which I normally LOVE) and what I need is probably to be force fed (b/c when I finally eat, the food tastes good even if it didn't appeal beforehand). Ugh. So frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->