Feel like im going crazy please help me **updated with pics now**

Bfn on internet cheapies... so confused. Now i just feel like theres no point in getting other tests lol

I'll get some tests in town and see. Dont know whether theyre unreliable or possible chemical? If it was just the internet cheapies id put it down to unreliabke but it plays with my mind that i got a faint line on superdrug too. Will keep you all updated xx

Just took this FRER ... BFN :( dont know whether it was a chemical as some lines looked so reassuring but hey ho, heres to next month. Awaiting AF now. Thanks again ladies xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170713-162810.jpg
    Screenshot_20170713-162810.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 34
I'm sorry for your loss x

But am I the only one seeing a line on that frer?

Thanks ladies. I did try and spot for a line but cant see one and figured i should definitely see one clearly.
I really thought i was pregnant thiz month. Ive been so crampy (get that with all pregnancies) im very spotty on my chin, been very tired and had heartburn which all of them i only seem to get when im pregnant :( xx

I'm in the same position as you :( lots of love xxx

Yeah, 2 days ago I had a line on a Superdrug test, then a really faint one today and a negative FRER :(
IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

Yeah, 2 days ago I had a line on a Superdrug test, then a really faint one today and a negative FRER :(
IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

Wow very much similar!! Definitely see that line on superdrug test too.. no doubting that. Like mine, the picture uploaded on here you couldnt see it as well but the line was definitely there 😣
Just confusing why then FRERs are negative isnt it? Im so disheartened as im sure you are. Do you still feel positive or thinking a chemical?

I still have symptoms, but I've just had two chemicals in a row so I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I don't know what's happening... unless somehow SD detect a much lower level than they're meant to!

Oh sorry that youve had chemicals before this 😕 i so hope this isnt another hun. Yeah thats good point! Could be that. I just really thought id see one on frer 😣 are you going to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->