Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

Wobbles - please tell me what you think. Be honest with me i need advice -even if its not what i want to hear.

Personal experience left us with the impression blood results can be wrong but we couldn't prove it however although we believe the count was wrong I don't think a count of below 5 can be!

Like ours was 72 first then 58 2 days later (something like that) we believe the 58 should have been higher an was wrong as my levels afterwards went up an up that was our ectopic ordeal.

Whist Af isn't there though there is hope as Charm said ..... I could be wrong but I didn't think below 5 was possible if the pregnancy hormone exists.

:hugs:

Thank you Wobbles.. that is a realistic point of view.

I appreciate it.

I will keep you all posted on what happens and we will use this as an experiment. No positive HCG at this stage in pregnancy - is the test always right?! We will see.

Thanks girls

I hope I am wrong - Thats my opinion I guess!

Have you tested? I would consider putting yourself out of all this & using a Clearblue in the morning hun

x

To be honest i don't want to.

I am going to wait until next friday - i would rather wait and see. I will find it easier to get my period between now and then than keep getting negatives... it hurts.

Hope you guys understand that.

I do understand yes many of us have different ways to accept what may or may not happen I wish I had your strenght!

I've been TOLD to stop testing if this pregnancy fails :(

:(

I guess we all do have different ways. I think mine is avoidance.

Plus if i am doubting a negative on blood i would doubt a negative on urine too - so i would be no further ahead :D heheheh

:hugs: I am hoping the best for you! DH and I say "K Sa ra Sa ra" (sp) What ever will be will be. :hugs: Suz :wink:

hi again when did you have your blood test done ?

because if it has been after your first day of your missed period the blood test is more sensitive than a urine test so it would have picked the hcg level up did they say what level it was ??? it has to be over 5 to pregnant

wait another week and do a clear blue digital i know they are expensive but they say in words pregnant or not so you will know where you are

good luck hun xx

Hi Girls,

Just an update. Had some spotting over the weekend... not like a period - more brown colour and lighter than a period. No need for any sanitary products. This morning however i have some mild cramping - so i think AF is on her way!

Thanks for all your support.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-160.gif

Hi girls - its official - the witch has got me. I am not upset - which i am suprised about - i guess deep down i knew it was coming.

Thank you so much for all of your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->