Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

I put myn in fridge,didnt know.........

I could imagine the look on my OHs face if he found my pee in the fridge :lol:

Well I hope you're all happy I was replying in this thread and I just slipped up with my boss. :oops:

She asked me if I'd seen a letter to a company callied Allied about a quote.
So instead of answering was it from Cheadle Glass I said "was it from Clearblue".
OMG can't believe I did that, she just looked at me so I said "Was it from Cheadle Glass" but she noticed.

Jilligan, bloody well get a clearblue tomorrow or I'll come there and slap your legs missus :lol: I'm going mental here waiting.

Charm x

goodluck for 2 morro . got my fingers crossed for you x

Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! :hugs:

:rofl: CHARM!!!! :rofl:

Do that test first thing when you get the test, you are ruining peoples lives here!!! :p

BEST OF LUCK BABE!!! :dust: [-o<

keeping my fingers crossed for you. Baby dust for tomorrow :dust:

Any news? I'm getting desperate here...

Charm X

Well girls... I went for blood yesterday afternoon and by the time i got home i had a call on my answering machine to say it was negative.

Needless to say i was devestated. They did the test that said less than 5 means you arent pregnant.

I told DH and he said he didnt beleive it. he still thinks i am pregnant.
I must say i agree with him. I went to the bathroom and checked CM - no signs of pre AF spotting yet. I looked at my boobs - they are gettting even more veiny and they have MORE white specks on the nipple. I even looked at my "special place" (tmi) and that is more puffy and red (which apparently is a sign of preg because of increased blood flow to the area).

Saying all that i feel a bit confused... could I still be pregnant? I feel like I am - or at least i feel different than normal.

Any advice you can have would be great - and honest advice - just tell me if I am clutching straws here!

Thanks for everything girls... you are really the best.

As long as AF hasn't arrived there is always a chance

I'm afraid its just a case of playing the waiting game and pray AF doesn't come. I would give a couple more days and then do a Pg test (maybe Sunday).

Sorry I can't give any more advise. I don't know what else to suggest.

Charm X

Thanks Mrs E. That is pretty much what i told myself. I think i will wait longer than Sunday - i don't want to get anymore negatives. I will probably check by the end of next week if still nothing.

Thanks for all your support

Good Luck,

And remember where AF is concerned no news is good news *Hugs*

Take Care of yourself and make sure you keep us updated or I'll be going out of my mind (I'm halfway there already) :lol:

Charm X

Thanks Mrs. E - you wil be the first online person i tell :)

Also - just looked up some stuff on the internet. The type of blood test they did on me is called a "qualitative" blood test. It is only as accurate as a urine test. No more accurate than that.

I must say reading that is a bit of a boost.

Here is hoping!

Can blood tests for pregnancy be wrong?
As a general rule, blood tests for pregnancy are more reliable than urine or home pregnancy tests. But they can be wrong. That means, they can show false negative or false positive results in some women. To understand why this can happen, let us understand what blood pregnancy tests are, how they work and what do their results mean.

Blood Pregnancy Tests
A pregnancy blood test or a pregnancy serum test is a test that measures the exact amount of the pregnancy hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), in the bloodstream.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that is produced by the placenta of a pregnant woman. It is detectable in the blood and urine within 10 days of fertilization. There are two types of blood pregnancy tests, namely, quantitative blood test which measures the exact amount of hCG in the blood and qualitative hCG blood test which gives a simple yes or no answer to whether you are pregnant or not.

Blood tests can detect a pregnancy earlier than a home pregnancy test (about 7-12 days from possible conception) and can also measure the concentration of hCG hormone in your blood (this is useful information for your healthcare provider in tracking certain problems in pregnancy). If you suspect any symptoms of pregnancy like delayed menstrual period, breast tenderness, pelvic pain, irregular spotting or vomiting. You must get a pregnancy blood test done to confirm or rule out pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->