Feel so lucky!!!! love my girls <3

Cajadaem

Reaction score
hiya

i just feel the need to say out loud how lucky i feel.

I have 2 sons, youngest is 10, 11 this year, and i really thought that was my baby bearing days over, and as my ex had had the snip, against my wishes (he always did what he wanted), i just resigned myself to the fact i was done, and i would never have a daughter, which i really wanted, and coming from a brood of 7, i thought 2 was a small number. But as i took my vows that was it, that was my life.
Well ex did the dirty, and i washed my hands, cannot forgive that no matter what, even after 15yrs, no way!!!!!
I then met the lovely man i am with today, the kid of man i'd always dreamt of, kind, caring, respectful, ect ect ect.

We decided to try for a baby, and conceived in our first month ttc, and now have a gorgeous daughter, 11 months old, and i felt like the luckiest woman alive when i was told she was a girl, and when i gave birth to her, i held her and it was love at first sight, she is my little gem of a princess.
Then we decided to try for baby 2, to keep them close, we conceived on our 3rd month ttc, and have just this week found out its another little girl.

I feel so blessed, something i never thought i would have, i now have 2!!!!!!

sorry to ramble, but i'm so excited!! :happydance:

thanks ladies, sorry to ramble, but is is very exciting, congrats to u and urs too x

Congratulations! How wonderful that you get to experience 2 of each :) I feel very blessed to have had a daughter, and I love all my sons to pieces too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->