Feeling a little low and lost tonight

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Hi all

This time last week I’d begun spotting. I can’t believe it’s been a week already tbh. A week ago tomorrow I saw my gp and a week on Wednesday would have been my 12 week scan which ended up being a scan to confirm I had passed everything and didn’t need medical intervention. My eldest (17) asked me a day or 2 ago if we were going to try again. I said I couldn’t even think about it right now but later that night told my other half what she had asked and he said he wasn’t going to say no but at the same time couldn’t think about it atm as naturally it was so soon and still very raw. I get we have to grieve and deal with the loss totally but I’d like to think we’d have the chance again. It’s been on my mind quite a bit this evening and although I’m emotionally raw about the loss, at the same time I keep hearing his words over again and it’s troubling me a little. I feel really selfish as I feel I haven’t us both time to get past the loss without thinking forward but the baby was really wanted by both. Is this normal or am I just being selfish??? TIA xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I don't think you're being selfish. Everyone grieves in their own way and this is your partner's way of coping. When my ex and I were going through treatments and loss, I wanted to continue longer but he did not want to after 2 IUIs. I understood and respected that. I will say a prayer for your family.

Thank you for your words. I feel so empty right now and the prospect of not being able to try again is really getting me down. I haven’t spoke to him about it yet as he can’t even bring himself to touch me right now. Not that he could anyways as I’m still bleeding. He just says he can’t go there right now, he’s taunted by what he saw them taking out of me and I get that. I’m rather haunted by what I felt so seeing it must have been even worse. I’m sick of feeling ok one minute and not the next. I feel so in limbo and lost. I feel torn by the loss but also the not knowing if he’ll want to even try again seems to be weighing heavier right now.... or maybe that’s just how it feels??? I don’t feel like I even know anything anymore.... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->