Feeling Angry All the Time

WelshOneEmma

1 DD, 1 DS plus 2MC
Reaction score
anyone else feel like this? I never felt like this with my daughter but this time round I am just so angry all the time. I got mad with my mum for talking through Grey's Anatomy, I got annoyed with my husband for not making me something to eat, I get annoyed with the dog for barking at everyone who walks past the gate, i get annoyed with the cat meowing to go out (but never does as she's too scared to). I am just angry all the time and no idea why.

please tell me i am not the only one?!

When I was about 8 weeks pregnant with DS, My husband complained about not having clean socks/laundry not being done. I proceeded to beat him with an empty laundry basket.

Fortunately, that passed in about 2 weeks.

When I was about 8 weeks pregnant with DS, My husband complained about not having clean socks/laundry not being done. I proceeded to beat him with an empty laundry basket.

Fortunately, that passed in about 2 weeks.

Its funny everyone I've spoken to who's felt like this were having boys. I wonder if its a sign??

Yes, I had a thread on here some weeks ago, called pregnancy rage. I still get angry a lot!

Me! I'm getting angry at everything for just about anything....

The first sign of pregnancy for me is always rage! It does seem to settle down though after a while :haha:

I'm feeling the same. I hate it. I am not frustrated/angry with my kiddo at all but the dogs/cats and my dh are driving me bananas. I can't wait for it to pass.

It was one of the first things I noticed too, before my bfp. I was so grumpy. :(

Oh no! I was like this! Irritated at everything! My husband said, i can tell youre preg cause youre swearing like a sailor!:rofl:

I'm getting so frustrated with my SO and just everyone around me. Especially when I'm driving..omg. I never have bad road rage but this has been terrible! I'm on edge all of the time and it gets to the point where my BF doesn't want to say anything to set me off so he kind of keeps to himself occasionally.

I'm usually the most placid, laid back person but from around 9 weeks I have been an absolute nightmare. EVERYTHING annoys me. I've had countless stupid arguments with OH. There was one where I threw my (very expensive!) phone on the floor, threw the nearest thing I could find at him (luckily it was a cushion), slammed the door, kicked the dressing table and proceeded to punch the bed.... :shrug:

Luckily it seems to be calming down now and I'm so glad, because that person is not me at all! But trust me, you're not alone in this!

Ps - don't even get me started on road rage. Why are these slow-driving, non-indicating, idiotic pillocks in my way?! Haha... Oh dear!

I'm like this, I get so irritated easily! I got so annoyed at my FOB once that I started crying and yelling over something so stupid, he just looked mortified!
Oddly enough I'm having a boy so maybe the theory is true.

Me I am quite psychotic and very emotional - lots of tears and tantrums :/

I'm usually the most placid, laid back person but from around 9 weeks I have been an absolute nightmare. EVERYTHING annoys me. I've had countless stupid arguments with OH. There was one where I threw my (very expensive!) phone on the floor, threw the nearest thing I could find at him (luckily it was a cushion), slammed the door, kicked the dressing table and proceeded to punch the bed.... :shrug:

Luckily it seems to be calming down now and I'm so glad, because that person is not me at all! But trust me, you're not alone in this!

Ps - don't even get me started on road rage. Why are these slow-driving, non-indicating, idiotic pillocks in my way?! Haha... Oh dear!

this has made me chuckle hahahah you sound like me :haha:

It's funny when I was pregnant with DD I was the happiest, laid-back person ever. I was even nicer and in a better mood then I was before I got pregnant.

But this time it's like I'm constantly PMSing! My two moods are mad or crying.:haha: My poor DH. He can't do anything right. I'm hoping this passes SOON!

Yes! I fly off the handle for silly things. I cant be rational about anything at the moment. Was trying to have a conversation with DH about double buggies and he suggested we just get a buggy board. That was the wrong thing to say and I flew right off the deep end about it and was infuriated with him that he would suggest our 2 yr old wouldn't have a seat to sit in and he would expect her to tag along on a buggy board. I stormed out then realised how stupid and irrational I was being! I just cant keep my infuriation in check over the most ridiculous of things! Another silly thing had me flying up to bed in a fit of tears because he said he was tired and needed a break. He needs a break ha! Seriously need to get a grip- im not usually like this at all.

Oh my goodness, the smallest thing sets me off really mad and then I start crying. I'm being way over emotional, my boyfriend is being supportive at the minute but I think if I'm not careful he will blow aswell... Xxxx

Sigh. Yes. I've been pissed beyond imagination for the past few days 'coz my MIL is visiting and she aggravates me with her mean comments. This is so not a good time for her to piss me off everyday.

haha me too, although i wasn't like that early on in my pregnancy, but now... . things annoy me, but i never snapped because i am not supposed to and that drives me even more nuts.. lol

With my daughter (a girl, obviously) I got so mad at someone on the train who was talking ridiculously loudly on his phone that I shoved his seat really really hard from behind.

He was not a nice man. He was not happy. I was very scared. Helped to cure my rage though :)

Didn't get the rage with my son though, so I disagree with the whole boy/girl thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->