Feeling Angry All the Time

I can sympathize. I get pretty irritated rather quickly sometimes.

I'm irritated quickly and notice I'm swearing more!! I went a bit mad at OH last night for reading in bed as the glow of his tablet drives me MAD!! He got into a spare bed lol

I hate people at the moment. I could smell fags on a bloke in sainsburys yesterday which made me feel sick so I rammed his trolley with mine. In my head I was so angry that he had subjected me to his stench I wanted him dead.
Me, irrational.... Noooooooooooo ;)

Aaand cue me getting annoyed with OH again this morning because he is busy and wouldn't cuddle with me... then me telling him I'm not being irrational and to go away!! Argh I'm not trying to be a mardy cow but it just keeps happening!!

I had rage for around two weeks. Everything irritated me, and I had very little patience. Thankfully it seems to have passed the last day or so. I'm usually due on my period on 24th of each month so I think it was a general build up of my body going crazy with hormones!

so pissed off with hubby right now. Asked him to make me a cup of tea. The sickness in this pregnancy has been really bad, with certain things setting it off. Yesterday whilst feeling rough he kept talking about onions, knowing how they make me feel, until I was sick.

He made me a cup of tea just now and made himself toast (none for me) and cam and sat next to me. Its COVERED in peanut butter which also makes me feel sick. he KNOWS it does this yet every bloody morning he sits next to me with fucking peanut butter on toast.

I may kill him.

Last time, my DH was my target. This time he's my buddy so far (that could change, I am sure it will).

This time its my step kids. They are driving me absolutely nuts

Hormones changes usually cause anger during pregnancy. Please try to control your anger, as it amy cause adverse effects on the baby.

I have had issues with my attitude before getting pregnant. Prior to getting pregnant I was doing very well and overall a pretty happy person. This morning my toddler was being difficult and I had bad ms and my husband is a very playful person and thought playing around would be fun. It ended up in a huge fight. I brought my son to daycare and came home hoping to work it out without my son interrupting us. Hubby left for work incredibly early instead. This has been such a long standing issue that I think I might have blown it entirely. I had bad ppd and don't think it has fully left me yet. I just want to disappear today... I feel like the worst mother and wife ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->