feeling behind :-/

cookielucylou

Reaction score
Argh I feel so behind this year a combination of less money to play with, morning(ahem all day!) sickness and early pregnancy tiredness.
Got some pressies but nowhere near done yet and still lots of planning to do with only just over a month now to plan it all for 1st december.
Anyone got any spare time and/or energy to send me?

I dont have a lot of money and kids wont get near as much as they normally get. We cant even afford any presents for anyone. As long as kids get that is all that matters to me. We have our sons birthday on 26th november first plus ohs on 23rd november ahh lol

I know the feeling: having no money, working two jobs and homeschooling have all conspired this year and have me feeling majorly behind.

We rely a lot on catalogues. Wish we didnt cus then we spend the next year paying it off

I only pay cash for presents, if I don't have it I can't spend it that way, lol. It's so easy for me to go overboard if I don't have a strict budget that it just makes the most sense for me to do it that way.

I only pay cash for presents, if I don't have it I can't spend it that way, lol. It's so easy for me to go overboard if I don't have a strict budget that it just makes the most sense for me to do it that way.

Wish i had the cash to save up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->