feeling confused

luckyme225

Reaction score
I'm really beginning to want another child. I want my son to have a playmate and I just love having a child so much that I want another. The thing that makes me nervous is that the next child will probably be our last and as much as I want another now I wonder if I should wait 4 or more years. I really want to cherish the time I have when they are babies and I would feel sad if 6 years from now all my kids where gone at school and the baby period was over with. I wish I didn't want to have another baby already but I do. :muaha: I guess the question is to wait or not to wait?

awe :hugs: do what ever u want maybe u have another one now and later down the road u may want another one :hug:

I know what you mean! I want another one soo bad! Especially now that Erica is learning to walk and growing up! We have decided to try next October, but have also said that we may not have any more than two.. So its scary to think it will be the last time experiencing everything, and wondering if I'll end up wanting another one in a few years time.. We were gonna wait around 3 years after having Erica, but have decided to move it up a little.

I know what you mean! I want another one soo bad! Especially now that Erica is learning to walk and growing up! We have decided to try next October, but have also said that we may not have any more than two.. So its scary to think it will be the last time experiencing everything, and wondering if I'll end up wanting another one in a few years time.. We were gonna wait around 3 years after having Erica, but have decided to move it up a little.

We'll be TTC to conceive about the same time. Maybe our next babies will be the same age too! I want to have another May/June baby, so we will start trying in August. I think 2 years is a good space apart. Plus, I do NOT want to be pregnant in the summer!

We'll be TTC to conceive about the same time. Maybe our next babies will be the same age too! I want to have another May/June baby, so we will start trying in August. I think 2 years is a good space apart. Plus, I do NOT want to be pregnant in the summer!

I'm starting to crave having another baby, but I really want to enjoy Bella. I'm pretty stressed out with everything right now, so I'm not sure why I would want to add a baby to the mix. CRAZY!

We're crazy Holly! LOL! We're in a teeny apartment, cant wait to move into a house, yet if DH said we can start trying today, I'd be trying today!

It would be SO cool if our next babies were around the same age too! LOL! I dont wanna be pregnant in the summer either, that was something I was really grateful about with Erica, I got pregnant in July, so I was barely pregnant in the summer. I can't imagine being huge and uncomfortable in the heat too!!

:hug:
I know how you girls feel.
My youngest will be 2 in March, and I would love to have another. The thing that freaks me out is having to change the car ( isn't gonna be cheap), plus this will definitely be our last one, so too don't want to rush into it, then regret it.

It makes me sad to think that we won't be having anymore, but 4 is enough plus I'm getting too old to have to anymore.

I know it's just sad to think it would be the last time experiencing the whole process :cry: and I'm learning with Connor that time flies by so fast. Originally we were going o have three and I still *want* three but I know if we only had two we could give them much more. Things like food and vacation is always centered around a family of four. Plus the price of college is getting VERY pricey. Uhh if having kids wasn't so expensive I would probably have four LOL!!!!

:hug:
I know how you girls feel.
My youngest will be 2 in March, and I would love to have another. The thing that freaks me out is having to change the car ( isn't gonna be cheap), plus this will definitely be our last one, so too don't want to rush into it, then regret it.

It makes me sad to think that we won't be having anymore, but 4 is enough plus I'm getting too old to have to anymore.

That's my fear, rushing into it and regretting that I didn't wait longer! It sucks that you don't know whether it's the right or wrong thing until you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->