feeling disappointed/confused and fed up

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
so my period was due on the 30th of May and we are now on the 4th June but still not here ---- Have just taken a FRER and got a negative :cry:

My friend trying to make me feel better saying my urine may have been diluted ---- we been out walking all afternoon and I drank lots of water, but she just trying to make me feel better :cry:

Thing is, though i have no real pregnancy symptoms, my sore boobs that come when AF is coming haven't materialised --- though have been crampy on and off for 4 days now suggests she is on her way ---

but where is she???

Test again in the morning, she's already late so she may not be coming at all....sounds like you could be in for your BFP :)

FX'd for you xx

but surely a test as sensative as a FRER would have picked it up today....? It says you can use them up to 6 days before AF even due and i'm 5 days late but it was a big fat no??? See why I am baffled??

This whole process is baffling...I've been spotting/bleeding off and on since Monday, not enough to warrant being af! not due till Wednesday! Have stopped myself testing this month....sooooooo confusing!

I haven't tried the frer, but I would say just test again in the morning....you're not out till the witch shows :)

Xx

Baby D I didn't get my bfp until a week after af was due my 1st pregnancy, and fmu can make a big difference too. You really aren't out until the witch comes. As for no symptoms with my 2nd I was so symptom free i thought when I went for my 12 week scan they were going to tell me it wasn't real! good luck and Fx for your bfp!

jec, I'm exactly the same at the moment spotting off and on really lightly from Wed and I have no clue what is happening! so frustrating! hope we find out soon and with a happy outcome!

Thanks for the support girls --- sounds a little like IB for you two??? Fingers x for us all x

Got a BFN this morning....had some cramping as if af is about to arrive.....just wish she would show (properly) now so we can get back to trying again!! I don't remember any symptoms from my first time round, but that was 16 years ago!!

Babydust for us all...xx

Baby D definitely try with first morning urine. I tested every day for a week after af was due; all bfn but I didn't use first morning urine until 8 days late and got my bfp. Unfortunately it didn't stick - but at least I know for next time.

Good luck!

Baby D definitely try with first morning urine. I tested every day for a week after af was due; all bfn but I didn't use first morning urine until 8 days late and got my bfp. Unfortunately it didn't stick - but at least I know for next time.

Good luck!

This is good to know --- so sorry about your loss though :cry:

Got a BFN this morning....had some cramping as if af is about to arrive.....just wish she would show (properly) now so we can get back to trying again!! I don't remember any symptoms from my first time round, but that was 16 years ago!!

Babydust for us all...xx

I know what you mean jec -- if she is coming I wish she would get on with it :nope:

And now since the cramping....no spotting at all!!!.....aagghhh.....wish my body would make up it's mind! Think i'm going to order some IC's and test away to my hearts content, until af arrives!! :/

Did you test today Baby D..?

No! Simply too scared to!

My friend says minds can play wicked tricks on women ttc and that they can convince themseleves they are pregnant to the point where AF is way way late! So hope this hasn't happened to me!

Maybe your spotting was IB as nothing more has come of it??

Had the worlds worst dream last night ---- on another thread in here --- they say vivid dreams can be a symptom so who knows....

Fiingers x for us all x

I know what you mean about being scared to test, scared of the BFN....I knew i would get BFN today as af not due till wednesday, so even if it was IB, it may not show yet anyway, although i am convinced it's just my body messing with my mind! but yours is late, and with FMU you have a good chance for your BFP....

FX'd xx

I guess.....may try again tomorrow morning! The fact that your AF has not showed is great and you are at about the right time for IB sop all looking good hun!

Hey huni xxx Sprry to butt in here. I have a lot of months where randomly my periods are late. Hopefully its just down to you ovulating slightly later than normal though xx

Thank you Maidenet --- beginning to feel like I am going crazy! Have the odd early arrival but other then that it is generally the 30th - 1st of each month!

Ah well time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"