Feeling like a horrible person!

Ohhhh yes def feeling the pressure. My whole family thinks its a girl and want it to be. Hubby's family think its a boy but are hoping for a girl aswell. My nub photo wasn't great but there wasn't anything super girly or boyish about it so who knows.. Only had a few guesses on ingender. They were split and the techs said 50/50 as it wasn't clear.

We are team yellow! I find it easier this way.

Willow, at moments I wish I was team yellow as well!
But as DH wants to know ASAP, I can't find out later! :dohh:
Good luck to you! :hugs:

Like yours, my DH is so confident we are getting a girl. I'm trying to keep him grounded and tell him it's probably a boy, I mainly want a girl for his sake anyway. This one took us 2 and a half years and in the end I just wanted to be pregnant, boy or girl I wanted a baby. Now that I'm pregnant and I see his hope, and even though my 3 boys don't know I'm pregnant yet they have been asking for a baby sister forever it makes me want a girl. Then I feel awful for having a preference, I think we all feel bad at one time or another through our pregnancies when we have a strong desire for one gender over the other

hey motherofboys!!
Thanks for sharing your story!! How far are you???

Yesterday, we found out we´re having a boy!!! DH asked the tech "are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure???!!!" and she explained: "this is his right testicle.. this is his left... and in the middle, you see his liiiiitle penis"... I joked "the family jewels!" he laughed, and he is happy!

BIL is being a jerk, tho! He gave me a speech on how horrible boys are, that we will have a hard time, and that too bad it wasn´t a girl... jerk!

Thanks, maybe!!! He looked exactly like his daddy! So handsome! :cloud9:
Now we just need to put some cheeks on that face! :winkwink:

I'm only 8 weeks atm so still got a while till we find out. Glad that you and DH seem to have taken the news well. Shame about his brother, I don't see how men can say boys are awful, after all they were little boys themselves (most still are lol) and boys are awesome, honestly the amount of people who tell me I don't want a girl cos they are much worse than boys, it's just people's personal experience. I don't want a girl because boys are so bad (if they were I wouldn't have risked another lol) but rather , as another post on her says "it's not having another son, it's never having a daughter" giving everyone in the family the experience of the father daughter/ mother daughter/ big brother little sister relationships.
Congratulations on your blue bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->