Feeling like the only one that wants a boy.

I did do Shettles religiously with my last baby.....didn't work :cry:

:hugs:

I kinda figure any swaying technique isnt really going to work. On the chinese gender calendar im predicted to have a girl if i get a positive this month. :dohh: although it does also say im close to a gender change over so it could be either. I dont believe in that thing either but heres hoping its wrong anyways!

Its good to have that wee bit of hope even if its not always accurate.

Surprisingly enough chinese gender prediction was correct both times for us...i refused to believe it...but ...eh :dohh:

My Chinese gender predicts a girl this time. It was correct for my other 4 children do I'm clinging to that x

My Chinese gender predicts a girl this time. It was correct for my other 4 children do I'm clinging to that x

I would, its some light at the end of the tunnel, at least.
...starting to wonder if i should plan our next TTC based off of that chart :rofl:

According to the chart the next 6 months or so im predicted a girl :nope: so I really hope it's not accurate!

Which chinese calenders do you girls use?

I could only find one version out there that was correct with all three mine. Accordingly to that one, I'm predicted a girl, which would be fabulous! :happydance: But there's so many versions out there, most of them predicting a boy for me. :shrug:

Which chinese calenders do you girls use?

I could only find one version out there that was correct with all three mine. Accordingly to that one, I'm predicted a girl, which would be fabulous! :happydance: But there's so many versions out there, most of them predicting a boy for me. :shrug:

Which one are you using??? I have found a couple different ones and one says girl while one says boy??? Don't know if this is because I had my birthday about 2 weeks after my BFP, (figures I would complicate things)! :haha:

The one that's correct for all 3 my first babies, is this one:
https://www.storknet.com/cubbies/pregnancy/chinesegenderchart.htm

I also like this one, since it works it out for you, accordingly to Lunar months. But, unfortunately it predicted my third child to be a girl, and he's all boy! So it's not correct for all my children.
https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/TDB/BabySex.asp

I looked at that first one when we started to TTC this baby I'm carrying. Unfortunately there was a couple of "boy" months and only August and November predicted a girl. I wasn't prepared to wait and just TTC for those 2 months, so I ignored the calender. But, as luck would have it, I only fell pregnant during November! After some 5 months of trying. So who knows? I don't have much faith in these calenders because there's so many different ones out there. But I can't help but hope that one is right for me again.

The one that's correct for all 3 my first babies, is this one:
https://www.storknet.com/cubbies/pregnancy/chinesegenderchart.htm

I also like this one, since it works it out for you, accordingly to Lunar months. But, unfortunately it predicted my third child to be a girl, and he's all boy! So it's not correct for all my children.
https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/TDB/BabySex.asp

I looked at that first one when we started to TTC this baby I'm carrying. Unfortunately there was a couple of "boy" months and only August and November predicted a girl. I wasn't prepared to wait and just TTC for those 2 months, so I ignored the calender. But, as luck would have it, I only fell pregnant during November! After some 5 months of trying. So who knows? I don't have much faith in these calenders because there's so many different ones out there. But I can't help but hope that one is right for me again.

Both of those said boy this time around so we shall see. Fxd they are right afterall they are 50% of the time anyway!

I really hope you get your little boy hun.

I used to want a girl so bad but since I had my son i have fallen in love with boys and can't imagine having a daughter although I do still want a daughter and won't stop till I get one as I never had a sister growing up so have always wanted my own little girl.

The first link says boy for me if I get pregnant this month so im sticking with that one!

Well I have gotten my 12+6 week NT scan and everyone who has seen the pics is guessing that it's another girl. :cry::cry::cry:

Very depressed today:cry:

Well I have gotten my 12+6 week NT scan and everyone who has seen the pics is guessing that it's another girl. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I'm with you, I want a boy but have been told it's 70% likely it's a girl. She's my first and I don't doubt I'll love her with everything but there's just something about little boys that make me smile and laugh. I've also got hereditary ovarian failure and she's most likely going to get it and I feel unbelievably guilty about that :( If it was a boy, he wouldn't have the issue for obvious reasons.

Don't feel bad about crying and being sad. Get it all out. I'm only just coming to terms with it but I'm still sad and will be for a while.

When is your next scan?

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I'm with you, I want a boy but have been told it's 70% likely it's a girl. She's my first and I don't doubt I'll love her with everything but there's just something about little boys that make me smile and laugh. I've also got hereditary ovarian failure and she's most likely going to get it and I feel unbelievably guilty about that :( If it was a boy, he wouldn't have the issue for obvious reasons.

Don't feel bad about crying and being sad. Get it all out. I'm only just coming to terms with it but I'm still sad and will be for a while.

When is your next scan?

We have our gender scan booked for June 1st. I do love the girls I have but as I had to beg and plead for hubby to have another this will be our last and we have been so hoping for a boy. When is your next scan?

:hugs: I'm so sorry. :cry: I don't want to give you false hope, but not even 13 weeks is really early, isn't it? Who knows....?

I also had to beg and plead to get my hubby to agree to a 3rd. He was ADAMANT that that was it!! I still don't know how I changed his mind for a 4th. He doesn't even know himself, he just shakes his head and says he can't believe he agreed, :haha:. He made me promise that I'll go for a sterilisation with my c-section this time!

Im very lucky as I desperately wanted boys and just found out today that i am having another boy. I know its more common for women to want girls, but gender disappointment is related to both genders. I am done after this baby and thank God for being blessed with two boys, but that being said, if i were having a daughter, im sure i would absolutely love her too. i really believe once baby comes, they will melt your heart forever, no matter the gender xx

When is your next scan?

We have our gender scan booked for June 1st. I do love the girls I have but as I had to beg and plead for hubby to have another this will be our last and we have been so hoping for a boy. When is your next scan?

Sorry for my late reply, my scan is in early June (I don't actually remember a date, I'm so slack). How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->