Feeling like the only one that wants a boy.

Your not the only one hun,i would just LOVE a son,but i dont think its gonna hapen..everyone i know either has boys or are pregnant with them :(

Your not the only one hun,i would just LOVE a son,but i dont think its gonna hapen..everyone i know either has boys or are pregnant with them :(

I know what you mean...all my friends are having sons too!

I know what you mean...all my friends are having sons too!

Isn't that "funny" how that happens? I know i want a girl (i have two boys), but i swear, everyone i know is having a girl! I guess you just notice the things that you want more.

Well ladies....getting close! Gender scan is in 2 days, (Thursday). Getting sooo nervous although I'm trying to come to terms with it being a 3rd girls because all my scan pics have had girl guesses. Just can't help holding out a wee bit of hope for a boy; for which I start to feel guilty as if I'm setting myself up for dissapointment.

Good luck!

At this point id just like to finally get pregnant then ill get back to hoping again for a boy. Just found out recently a bunch of people I know are pregnant. Is it bad that I secretly hope they have girls? :dohh:

You're not alone hun, I am desperate for a Boy too, I have 3 dd's and would love a ds as well. After dd3 was born we weren't planning on having anymore but just recently we have both agreed we would like to try once more for a boy. All my friends are having boys too and I feel slightly jealous I may never get to have one of my own, I have a SS but it's not the same :flower:

I'm so glad I joined this group. So I won't feel judged and made to be a monster.

I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my second. Hubby and I found out on the 18th that it was another boy. Our first will be 14 months in a week, so it's great that they'll only be 18 months apart. The best of friends. Yet, during the anomaly scan, I couldn't help but feel somewhat disappointed when the tech said, "Oh, looks like another boy." I mean, hell, I am so happy for a very healthy son. I love him so much already. But I can't help it; I want a little girl.

It seems that everyone is literally having girls. Except me. Lol.

I'm hoping for a boy.. Really hope you get your boy hun! :flower: x

Well ladies, in 6 hours I will know if we are team pink for the third time around or team blue for the first. I'm pretty confident that we are team pink again and so is everyone else that's seen my previous scan pics and those who know me personally. Will update as soon as I get back home.

Well ladies, in 6 hours I will know if we are team pink for the third time around or team blue for the first. I'm pretty confident that we are team pink again and so is everyone else that's seen my previous scan pics and those who know me personally. Will update as soon as I get back home.

EEK! This is so nervewracking! I hope the scan goes well and I have my fingers crossed that you get your little boy! Remember, as long as he or she is healthy, everything will be fine. Let's go!

Well we had our scan and we are team pink for the third and final time. :cry:

We are grieving the son we will never have to make room in our hearts for the little princess that we are blessed to be expecting.

Congrats on your little girl Hun. So sorry you didn't get the son you wanted. :hugs::hugs:

Kate, I'm so sorry for your loss. Let it all out; it's perfectly natural.
I wish you lots of love and hope you feel better sooner rather than later so you may start preparing :hugs:

Congrats on the little pink bundle

I know how you feel as I am pregnant with my last boy and will never have a daughter, it does get easier :hugs:

Awww...big hugs hun :hugs:

I know exactly how that feels, at my 3rd and 4th gender scans I shed a little tear when I saw those 3 white lines :cry:

Thinking of you x x

Thanks for all your kind words ladies. So thankful for my hubby today. I know how badly he wanted a son too but he is being wonderful about the whole thing. He keeps telling me that he is happy to be the king of the castle and that I'm too special not to have a daughter just like me to make another man as happy as he is one day. Awwww!

Also he's sending me for a prenatal massage today to help me relax and try to enjoy this pregnancy.

He sounds like a wonderful husband and father. You're very blessed and his daughters are also lucky to have him xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->