*Feeling sad...*

DeeStar03

Reaction score
So I feel that my period is coming on... and I really thought my timing was good this month... but I guess not :(

I feel a bit crampy .. and sad cause I know the :witch:is coming.. and I don't want her too!!:cry:... But if she;s gonna come I want her to just be here already so I can be done with her and start trying again!!!!

Sorry girls.. I just need to vent ....Thanks for listening.

I know exactly how you feel. We can only wait to see what will happen now, but I hope she doesn't show up and you get your :bfp:!

Hi deestar
don't be sad! I'm sure you and oh did all you could :sex:!!
It's an awful time, I hate waiting!! I'm only on cd4 so I'm still in the enthusiastic and positive stage but in the 2ww last month I cried everytime i saw a baby! Burning dh's dinner set me off 2!!

Sending lots of :dust: and got everything crossed for your :bfp: this month.

:hugs:

Come on! It's not over yet - stay positive! With my daughter I had awful AF cramps, I kept thinking I was going to mc until I was around seven weeks. Cramps are normal with early pregnancy. Good luck staying sane. :)

Oh sweetie...I know just how low you may be feeling, it's so dis-heartening when you think you may have cracked it and the the :witch: show's her evil face. Try to remain positive and look forward to all the fun your going to have next cycle. XX

:hug:

Always...Yearning.x

I can sympathise, its so frustrating when you have done everything you can and the :witch: still shows. When is she due?

It isn't over until that blasted witch shows her ugly face. I know it's hard. It sucks really. Try to stay positive. hugs.

I can sympathise, its so frustrating when you have done everything you can and the :witch: still shows. When is she due?

The bithc uh.. I mean :witch: (haha) is due tomorrow... If I don't get it tomorrow.. I'll be testing.. I still have SOME hope!!.. Im like 60% no and 40% yes... so we'll see!!

Just a quick update... I am due tomorrow (Friday) and my boobs are a bit sore and I'm getting on and off cramping... so there still may be hope??? I HOPE!

I can't believe you are TTCing already! Crazy girl! Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.

YEs Sam!... I am SUPER crazy! hahaaa.. But my husband and I want them close in age... and I'm just going to keep having kids! hahaa...

SO today is Friday... and no period...YET.. so I'm going to go buy a test later on.. its about 6am and nothing is open yet.. but I'm dying to go pee on a stick! hahaa

so excited for you! good luck and keep us updated

Just what I was thinking!! Brave lady!!

Still got eveything crossed, let us know how poas wwnt...

KEEP OUT :witch: !!!

:hugs:

Let us know how you go on it may well be positive AF symptoms are so similar to pg as we all know thats why it is so frustrating. Good luck :hugs:

There's an announcement in the BFP section ;)

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Let's pray for a sticky bean now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->