Feeling so lucky this month! Anyone with me?

Babydust1234

Reaction score
Ok so here's an introduction.
Me and my SO have been ttc #1 for around a year properly!

After months of feeling like giving up (I'm aware women have been trying for years and have up most respect for them ) however after the first few months I started to feel down and not so motivated, but this month I just have this wonderful exciting feeling. I just feel so lucky. I am only currently2dpo but have just felt so lucky this feb!
Anyone else with me?
Baby dust to everyone x

Lol. I'm on the cusp of a year trying and I don't know if I feel lucky this month but I'm feeling optimistic. We've both been trying pretty hard this month and I don't know what to do if things don't go right. But keep saying "this is our month!". I'm really really trying to wait until AF due date this time though to test otherwise I freak myself out

Good luck hun.

Hiii :)

We are 3 weeks away from reaching the 1 year TTC mark :coffee: I wont say I feel lucky or even positive about this cycle - actually pretty sure I did not Ovulate :dohh:

But I like your attitude and how positive you are - hoping it would rub off on me soon :thumbup: :D

Thankyou nita2806 and gypsy! It ism really hard when the witch shows, but trying to be stress free is the best thimgs that us women can do when ttc.

Gypsy99- I am such a symptom spotte that I think my head creates them sometimes an I can't help but test and then get let down 😥😥 but all we fa do is try.
Nita2806- I feel like I don't ovulate sometimes because the symptoms last for like three days even though ovulation is aroun 24 hours, I know that they're ca be before and after symptoms but I just get confused an worried.

All we can do is stay positive.
When are you testing girls? Im testing on the 21st.

Good luck both, and lots of baby dust xxxx

I dont Ovulate on my own and need to take Clomid for Ovulation.However Clomid doesnt gaurentee ovulation. I have to go do some bloodwork this Sunday to see if I have Ovulated. If I have, I will be testing on the 23rd, If I didnt Ovulate I will start Provera and wait 2 - 3 weeks for AF to try again next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->