Feeling very odd!

shorman

Mum to 2 girl and babyboy
Reaction score
So we are in Spain we flew out Christmas Eve brought a few presents it's totally gorgeous here beautiful weather kids having a great time are Christmas meal was amazing to be honest my mum cooked and she couldn't find lots of things in the supermarket which I felt stroppy about as I like everything in at Christmas but the big thing I feel odd about is we are flying home on the 31st won't get home till about three in the morning and the kids will have a load of presents to open? I am sure they will love it but I feel like it's all going to be odd as Christmas will be well over and my my mum asked me if we want to come next year? I am in to minds :-(

Amazing that you got to spend the time in Spain.

I like Christmas at home. . the cold weather although its all I moan about. .

Its probably just because its something your not used to doing. You still have all the fun and fights to come lol.

See how you feel when your back and things are more chilled out.

Just enjoy the weather its freezing here !!

That sounds like although I know what you mean about it feeling odd though when you are used to a traditional Christmas at home!

Thanks ladies and strong been really great but yes not used to it been at the beach and pool every day which has been lovely but ready to get back home lol I have all the Christmas programs recorded but I think I am leaning towards a at home Christmas next year :)

My inlaws keep asking us to go over for Christmas but I like being at home for Christmas. In the cold with christmas movies on and ds has all his new toys. Next year there will be two of them so even more apprehensive about it as ds hasnt flown before let alone with a 8month old too.

I may try n go a week or two before christmas then still see them but we get our christmas at home (and dh struggles to get time off in december as it is)
Could you not possibly do that? Go a week before and be back for christmas or go on the 27th ish and be there for the new year?
That way they can see you guys but you get the christmas you want at home also :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->