feels a little sad

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
about how rubbish my 20 week scan pics where my little monster had his chin on his chest the whole time so they sent us to walk around because they couldnt check his heart chambers when we went back in he curled up even more (this is when they took pics) and so we have to go back in a few weeks to try again do u think they will let us buy more pics this time? or do u think they will hate me even asking because its to check his heart but looking at everyone elses beautifull pics i feel so disapointed now the initial excitment of the scan has worn down

If your paying for them they should give you mre, Its your baby and you should be able to ask for more! :)

They should give you how ever many you want to pay for

I went for my 20 week scan and she was in a n awkward position so could not see her spine, when I went back a week later I got another pic, don't be ashamed to ask, it is your baby and are entitled to another pic. :) Hope the bub plays for you next time and you get a lovely pic. :) (My other pic she was upside down but it added to the other 3 I already had. :) It was like she knew they needed to see her, lol. )

I had the exact same problem! They gave me free pics the 1st time round, and when I went back I bought more off them! They didn't ask me if I wanted them, they just assumed I did :) Hopefully when you go back, your LO behaves and is in a better position for them to check the heart... and so the pics are better :rofl:

they will defo give you if you just explain how upset you were about it, next time drink fizzy drink or have something sweet maybe it will hyper baba up xx

I imagine if you are paying for them then yes they should give you some pictures. I'm in the same situation, my pictures turned out really bad and they wern't able to see everything because he was sleeping and wouldn't wake up so I have to go back in a few weeks for another scan..hopefully we will both get new pictures :)

They allways ask hun :) .
Every scan i have had they allways say would you like a picture :) , If not ask hun your money so iam sure they will hapilly sell them .
Good luck in a few weeks hun , Make sure u text me . xxx .

im sure they will give u more pics hun, even if you have to pay for them they are normally about £1 each i think. kick up a fuss if they dont give u any lol xxx

aww hope you get the pics you want next time

I still cannot get over the fact that they make you all pay for your scan pictures. Is this normal for everyone? I have gotten five to six almost everytime without even asking for free. Maybe its different in the US or maybe its just the hospital I am at. I know I am really lucky to be delivering at this hospital as I think it is the third in the country but still I find it bogus that you all have to pay for a picture of your baby!

But anyways deffinately ask especially since you have to pay. I would be furious if they refused since you have to pay for them anyways.

Kelly

Kick up a little fuss! This is your baby and you should be able to have as many pics as you want! Then show us! We wanna see. Hehe xx

Our 20 week scan pictures were awful as well and we didn't have problems with the baby being in the wrong position. I think our expectations were really high because the 13 week scan pics were so good and clear. You can't even make out that the pictures are of a baby...

I hope you get some better shots during the next scan. Fingers crossed.

x

My 12 weeks and 20 week scan pics were awful. The 20 week ones she didnt even charge us for cos they were crap. We had to go back 2 weeks later on 20 week one because she wasn't playing ball. It is very disappointing! BUT like everyone saod to me at the time you get to see LO twice :)

Lol.. all u have to do is ask..

ive had scans at 5,6,9,12,16,17 weeks and got piccies for the last 4 scans!

same sonographer and everything

my later scans havent been as good as my 12 week one which is disapointing but ive got to see bubba so often!

good luck with your next scan

They should deffo give you more! they did with mine xx

yeh u couldnt even tell they were pics of a baby we dont have to pay a lot but we have to give a 'donation' which must be at least 2 pound per pic hahaha

I still cannot get over the fact that they make you all pay for your scan pictures. Is this normal for everyone? I have gotten five to six almost everytime without even asking for free. Maybe its different in the US or maybe its just the hospital I am at. I know I am really lucky to be delivering at this hospital as I think it is the third in the country but still I find it bogus that you all have to pay for a picture of your baby!
Kelly

It's the NHS though so we don't pay medical insurance or private healthcare fees. At my hospital it's not a fee as such, more a requested donation, but I don't mind they give you nice holder to put the picture in as well.

Awww hun, def ask for pics next time. I'm sure they will let you have some more...:hugs:

Our bloody hospital carges £3.50 per photo !!! . Mine wasnt bad but just one shot i couldnt afford loads :( . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->