Feels like AF is here(for about 17 hours now but no blood)?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
first time ttc, and this is quite strange as i normally have a 28-30 day cycle and no longer or less.. tomorrow will make it a 30 day cycle but last month it was 28. ive been cramping but i know what it feels like when i get my period. ive had one for 15 years... how could i not know by now! :thumbup: no spotting, no blood but it feels like there definitely should be some! this is the first time ive felt this way. this isn't the only symptom but i noticed ive been MUCH more moodier for a MUCH longer timespan than i have ever been on any AF cycle. its been about a week at least of this.

im hoping for a bfp to show up tomorrow morning on frer. anyone else feel like this or similar and got a bfp?

Yes. But I've also felt like this when my hormones have been out of whack for whatever reason.
Good luck!

I, like you, thought my period was coming (I've had mine for 17 years I should know, too), same period cramps, same period feeling, same…should I get a tampon ready, then BFP.

I was like clock work, too, then no blood ever showed up. I'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant now, good luck and get to testing. :flower:

I, like you, thought my period was coming (I've had mine for 17 years I should know, too), same period cramps, same period feeling, same…should I get a tampon ready, then BFP.

I was like clock work, too, then no blood ever showed up. I'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant now, good luck and get to testing. :flower:
thankyou! and congrats! my period is late now, and im still having that feeling of it already being here but it's been 3 days and no period. i dont think i have enough hcg in my system to test positive but yesterday evening and this morning i had random moments of nausea, breast and back pain, ... oh and lots of cm when it feels like there should be lots of blood there. although checking now i have very slight and light brown spotting on my underwear. hopefully its an implantation thing as i had a very slight cramp just when this happened. but we'll see. theres no red, its like appearing dried up blood. (sorry for tmi) ive never had spotting like this before--- wml

A lot of women have noted that they only get light brown cm spotting when period was suppose to start--excessive cm is also a good sign. keep us posted! Also, you may have enough HCG on the first day of missed period.

The spotting could really be implantation bleeding. As I said in the other post I had that in 3 of my 6 pregnancies. When are you going to test? In the AM?

Im 11 weeks now and my period felt like it was coming for the first week or two xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->