femara/clomis jan cycle buddies ???

hi ladies, my hsg wasnt so good - the results were ambiguous but i think half bad - im still waiting to hear back. right before the hsg, the plan was femara this month (i did do that) and injectibles next month if i dont o earlier than last time around. my third clomid cycle, i had to wait till day forty something for o! grrrr..... nice to meet you - sorry not particularly cheery, but glad to at least have some ladies to help me be strong through this thing. i actually do have high hopes for this cycle - just having a down day and of course, still feeling bad about the hsg results - i should just lay it out. one tube looked blocked which i actually feared going into it. the doctor who read the results though said it could have been a muscle spasm?! i dunno. OH is saying "yay everything's fine" and i'm saying, thanks for your optimism but you didn't even insist on coming into the room with me. if you had, you'd know it was only half good. i'm usually lots of fun - trying times :shrug: i've had two mcs and been trying 2 years. i have just finished a lot of blood tests with my RE which mostly came back good. low progesterone, high TSH, i'm on thyroid meds now which i hope will have the added benefit of helping me lose weight. everything else came back great, including the saline sonogram, where they check the uterus. good luck everyone. hopefully i will o soon and get to test with you!

So muscle spasm could have occured due to pain during HSG.. sometimes due to the muscles undergoing pain during procedure throw spasm.. so im hoping that was all for you.. dont worry dear.. it could just have been a simple muscle spasm and not a blockage... :)
all the best for upcoming examinations!!
as for me... I am currently in TWW.. Ovulated on CD14.. hope my bbt stays high.. no problems with progesterone but i hope i have ovulated for sure.. I cant help but sound creepy ;)
but saw that your LMP was Jan 24.. yeah !! we could test together !! when are you planning to test ?? i cant test until 20th of this month due to the trigger shot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->