• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

So i just called the doctors office for my blood work results. My HCG level yesterday morning was only 15. Apparently the tests they give you detect anything over 5. They want me back in tomorrow morning to take another test...and again on Friday.

I am freaking out. The nurse just said I am pregnant this just means I am not very far along. Ugh!! I just want to scream.

Try your best not to worry!!! It is just early, relax and good luck for your next test, you are prego! ! Be happy!

Kantny - 15 is low but it is not impossible... many women have low levels in the beginning but as long as it is steadily doubling, you will be fine. Don't worry... all will be well.

Hey ladies, havent replied to this thread in a while but im still around reading your posts. Congrats Kantny on your BFP! Let us know what happens at your apt. Fx for you.

On my second Femara cycle...im pretty sure I O'd around CD 20(or hopefully earlier) because my nipples have been so sore since then. But my temps are rising really slow this time so FF hasnt put the crosshairs there. So just waiting to see those crosshairs. I have an apt next week on Thursday to talk about weather my progesterone levels are normal and also if they need to up my dosage of Femara. Hopefully they won't have to because I'll get my BFP before then lol

Im also hoping I already O'd because im going on vacation to Mexico April 5th (we still have a ton of snow/and below 0 temps where I live so a vacation is very much needed) and dont want to have my AF at that time.

Keeping my FX for you Andi!!

So I went in for more blood work this morning and also found out my progesterone level on Monday was 6.5. Not very good. But my doc already ordered progesterone supplements and they should be in tomorrow so I will start those right away. Now I am just waiting to see if my HCG level rises. I took an HPT yesterday that had a sensitivity of 25miu/ml and there was a faint second line. Which I think is good because if it was 15 on Monday and started to show on a 25miu/ml test on Tuesday evening than that means it is rising like it should. None of my symptoms have gone away and actually last night my DH noticed my bb's getting larger and I have dark veins that weren't there before. Also my nipples have darkened in color. I am having no cramps or spotting so I am praying that everything is ok! I will let you guys know as soon as I get the results from this morning's blood work.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Hello everyone. Im currently in my 3rd cycle of letrozole. Which from my understanding is the generic of femara. Hoping for my bfp!

Thanks for joining us froggyfrog,I saw that you are now awaiting AF,so am I hope she stays away for both of us

Thank you! I am currently 15dpo. And got 2 bfns yesterday and today. Still no af so im hoping for this to be my month! Hope for everyone to get their bfps soon!

Thank you! I am currently 15dpo. And got 2 bfns yesterday and today. Still no af so im hoping for this to be my month! Hope for everyone to get their bfps soon!

Welcome Froggyfrog! Just remember you are not out until the witch shows! I tested negative on everything until CD42 and even then my HCG level was only 15...hoping it is rising as we speak! So you never know what your body could be doing!

Yeah im keeping that in mind. Ive bern ttc #1 for four years so bfns are nothing new to me. This was my first cycle to do u/s+trigger with 2 mature follies(one on each side) and dh had higher sc than ever for our iui. So im really hopeful that either one or both got fertilized and stick!!

Out of curiosity, what type of numbers do you all get at your progesterone checks?

Hello everyone. Still bfn and so far no af today. Think im going to wait before testing again until next week. Not sure but I eas thinking that if I dont get af this weekend I may call to get beta on Monday

Hello everyone. Still bfn and so far no af today. Think im going to wait before testing again until next week. Not sure but I eas thinking that if I dont get af this weekend I may call to get beta on Monday

I think that's a good idea Froggy! Keeping my fx for you!

AFM - I just called the doctor's office to get the results from my second beta yesterday and apparently the results are sitting on the doctor's desk but they can't give me any information until he signs off on it and he is with a patient. I'm like really?!? The number isn't going to change just because he looks at it! Ugh! So frustrating!!

My doctor just called...my hcg level went from 15 on Monday to 14 yesterday and my progesterone level was 1.8. Looks like that's it for me. :cry:

I'm so sorry Kantny09. I hope a miracle happens for you. Fx :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->