• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

My doctor just called...my hcg level went from 15 on Monday to 14 yesterday and my progesterone level was 1.8. Looks like that's it for me. :cry:

Sorry that you are going through this,god bless:hugs:

AF came today (March 20th,30 day cycle )

Onto 3rd round of Femara,

Will be taking a few days away

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on the BFPs and I'm so sorry to hear about AF arriving. TTC is sucky and I really hope you all have a super successful cycle!! Rooting for you all.

I was wondering if you could answer a quick question for me...

My name is Amelia - I've JUST been OK'd for Femara and I'm totally in the dark.... I'm trying to find out if it moved your O date up at all? Mine is normally around CD 15 - 18. I have a work trip coming up (CD 11 - 13) and doc has put me on my first cycle of Femara and wants me to come in on CD 14 if I haven't already had a surge. I'm super worried that I'm going to surge while I'm away... and I'm trying to figure out if I should try to change this trip... how likely do you think it is that I'll O on CD 11-13??! It would be a move of 3+ days :S

Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Amelia, I actually O later in my cycle on Femara. . CD 18-20.. So hopefully you won't miss any important days!! Good luck to you!

Amelia it depends on the person...Femara has made me O earlier on Cd 19 the first time and Cd 20 this time which is way earlier for me then it has been lately.

Nightnurse sorry af got you, she got me today too. ... onto the next cycle!

hey ladies, i know it's been a while...i've been busy with work, and trying to make it through the TWW, but i have news.......

BFP!!!!

thank god for femara!!!! it works!

Attachments

• preg testCB.jpg
    preg testCB.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
Congrats buckwheat! How many cycles did you use Femara for?

This was our first round of femara. We used preseed as well this cycle so I think that helped too!

Congratulations Buckwheat! I conceived on first cycle too! :dance:

Oh I hope I am as lucky as you ladies! I am noticing lots of pinching down by my ovaries. I finished my medicine last night. Did you girls experience this? I assume it just means they are working in overtime?

This cycle is about to drive me crazy! ! I had ovulation confirmed by FF, but now I'm having watery discharge and I had a pos opk last night?? So idk what to think??? I bd last nigh just incase.. would implant cause this?! I'm so confused? !?!
20140324_231100.jpg
This is from last night??

Hi ladies can I join?
I'm 25 Dh is 24. We started ttc in Feb 2013. After a year we went through testing. I have weak ovulation for some reason, probably weight related. My progesterone level was 8.2 a month ago. I don't release mature eggs. Dh had an sa and had great results. So after my hsg they gave me the option of femara. It's CD 1 and I will take it on day 5-9. 2.5 mg.

Bleeding a lot :nope: Red blood... Panic Mode. :( I called my doc and she asked me to get an emergency scan done. Rushing to the ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->