Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Oh! I so hope you get a positive that way you can send your DH off the right way! My fingers are crossed for you! I guess I will head to the store and pick up a test! I will probably wait until this evening though. Let me know the outcome!!

Kantny - It was negative. Guess its onward to next cycle.

Oh! I so hope you get a positive that way you can send your DH off the right way! My fingers are crossed for you! I guess I will head to the store and pick up a test! I will probably wait until this evening though. Let me know the outcome!!

Kantny - It was negative. Guess its onward to next cycle.

Mine was too. Not gonna say I didn't cry a little. Just a weird cycle I guess. Waiting for AF now.

Mine was too. Not gonna say I didn't cry a little. Just a weird cycle I guess. Waiting for AF now.

Oh I definitely cried a little. I hate feeling like a failure month after month. My husband always knows the right things to say though - Not sure what I would do without him really.

Jennuuh- has AF arrived yet?

I am still waiting...on CD37 now. I felt really funny this morning. Like I was really winded and the smallest of tasks...like feeding the dogs...made me feel completely exhausted. Not like tired but how you feel when you are sick and anything you try to do drains you of all of your energy. It was strange. Then I had some minor cramps on the left side and the sides of my BB's are starting to become sore. This probably means AF is on her way and just decided to be wickedly late this month. Ugh...I hate her. I keep looking up stories about women who got bfn's all the way into 6+ weeks before finally getting a bfp. I am pretty sure it's not helping and just giving me another reason to hope for nothing.

Oh well. How is everyone else doing?!?

Jennuuh- has AF arrived yet?

I am still waiting...on CD37 now. I felt really funny this morning. Like I was really winded and the smallest of tasks...like feeding the dogs...made me feel completely exhausted. Not like tired but how you feel when you are sick and anything you try to do drains you of all of your energy. It was strange. Then I had some minor cramps on the left side and the sides of my BB's are starting to become sore. This probably means AF is on her way and just decided to be wickedly late this month. Ugh...I hate her. I keep looking up stories about women who got bfn's all the way into 6+ weeks before finally getting a bfp. I am pretty sure it's not helping and just giving me another reason to hope for nothing.

Oh well. How is everyone else doing?!?

Nothing yet! I'm 100% positive she's on her way though! I'm supposed to start tomorrow and I'm sure she'll be right on time! The only thing I have left are minor cramps (I usually have horrible cramps two to three days beforehand) and heartburn. I don't even have sore BB's and I usually do. I think my body is becoming more 'in tune' with my medications.

You know what they say though - Its not over til she shows! :)

Had my CD11 mid cycle ultrasound looks like I have about 7 follies! On my left side there are 5 follies about 10.5mm-11.5mm and on the other its 8-9mm. Going back for another ultrasound in 4 days to see if they grow. My lining was only 5.9mm :( my RE said as the follies grow so will my lining. Anyone else have this same situation? My fear is they won't grow. I took femara 2.5mg on CD 3/7

Had my CD11 mid cycle ultrasound looks like I have about 7 follies! On my left side there are 5 follies about 10.5mm-11.5mm and on the other its 8-9mm. Going back for another ultrasound in 4 days to see if they grow. My lining was only 5.9mm :( my RE said as the follies grow so will my lining. Anyone else have this same situation? My fear is they won't grow. I took femara 2.5mg on CD 3/7

I don't have a 'similar' situation to give you, but I know on my first cycle, I took femara 5mg on CD 3-7, and on my CD12 US, I had one follicle at 16mm. I triggered the next day, since 16mm is borderline, and they wanted it to be at least 18mm. How long are your cycles usually? I'm guessing longer than mine, since they're giving you four days for growth! :)

My cycles are about 33 days. The previous cycles my follies were double the size. I hope they grow if not I'm going to be sad!

Well I thought for sure AF would show today...made sure I packed tampons when I left for work and everything...but she still hasn't shown. Not really sure what to think. Just playing the waiting game. I will keep you guys posted!

Good luck on your next u/s xpinky! I hope they grow and this is your month! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Well I thought for sure AF would show today...made sure I packed tampons when I left for work and everything...but she still hasn't shown. Not really sure what to think. Just playing the waiting game. I will keep you guys posted!

Good luck on your next u/s xpinky! I hope they grow and this is your month! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Thanks! Crossing my fingers! After finding out getting a BFN each month I'm always anexious about getting AF waiting and waiting for her to come so I can start the process all over.

Kantny & Jennuuh - Please get Beta HCG done. Answers will be clear!

Kantny & Jennuuh - Please get Beta HCG done. Answers will be clear!

No sign of the witch again today! I am going to hold off a few more days. If there is still nothing by Monday...which will be CD42 I will call my doc for a blood test. I am still not feeling anything except slight tenderness on the sides of my bb's. I just think this is way to long for a medicated cycle. My natural cycles are always all over the place but I have always o'ed when I took Clomid and Femara and my cycles have never been longer than 32 days.

I wish I had more symptoms...that would give me more hope. Not really liking no af AND no symptoms. Oh well.

Jennuuh - sorry the witch got you! But at least now you can start trying again!

Looks like I will be joining you all officially :) Spoke to my OBGYN today and she wants me to not BD for 2 weeks then test to make sure I'm not pregnant to be safe. Then I'll be taking Provera to bring on AF and starting Femara on CD3. This will be my first time trying Femara. I should be starting it the first week of April.

Katny, what dpo are you? My longest lp medicated was 18 days.

Welcome Shilo!! :dust: Good luck!!

Katny, what dpo are you? My longest lp medicated was 18 days.

Welcome Shilo!! :dust: Good luck!!

I am not exactly sure! I got EWCM at two different times this cycle. Every single other medicated cycle I have o'ed on CD19 and I did have EWCM around that time so if that were the case I would be 20dpo today. However, I had EWCM again on CD25 and a very teensy tiny cramp on CD26 so I am wondering if that is when I actually o'ed which would only put me at 14dpo today. I don't temp and started to get a positive opk around the first time I had EWCM but it was never definite. Maybe I didn't O at all for some reason this cycle. Who knows! I took another HPT last night and it was bfn. I just wish something would happen already!

So I broke down and called my doc today. I spoke with the nurse and she wants me to go ahead and come in on Monday morning for blood work. I am sure that now that I have made the appointment AF will show with a vengeance lol.

On the plus side...DH finally agreed to get an SA if we are still unsuccessful this cycle. He hasn't done one previously because he has a son from a previous relationship and I was able to get pregnant before. But that was almost 2 years ago and things can change and I want him to get one just so we can rule that out for sure.

How is everyone else doing?!?

So it's the morning of CD41 and still no sign of the witch. My bb's are becoming increasingly sore over the last few days which is not normal for AF. Usually they will be sore the morning of AF and then she will hit in a few hours. It never lasts days. I am also feeling bloated and have weird rumbly type cramps in my lower abdomen. I go in for a blood test tomorrow morning so I am kind of getting excited.

How is everyone else's journey going?!?

So it's the morning of CD41 and still no sign of the witch. My bb's are becoming increasingly sore over the last few days which is not normal for AF. Usually they will be sore the morning of AF and then she will hit in a few hours. It never lasts days. I am also feeling bloated and have weird rumbly type cramps in my lower abdomen. I go in for a blood test tomorrow morning so I am kind of getting excited.

How is everyone else's journey going?!?

Honestly I think that you are indeed PG and O'd late so symptoms are later than usual,I really think that it will be our next positive HPT,cant wait to hear the good news,good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->