• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Everyone I talk to manages to bring up the subject of me either already being pregnant,or doing things to become PG,it is a bit annoying that all the talk seems to be focused on babies everyone except my DF,we have not been getting along recently,he is so angry with me that there has been no hugs,kisses,cuddles and no sex from him at all,so I asked him this morning if we are still going to try to get PG and he says,I thought your PG?????? and I say how would I know AF hasnt arrived yet but will or wont soon but if she arrives are we still going to try,he says tell him when or if she arrives and he'll THINK ABOUT IT?????? um ok but i'll need to know so that i'll know if I should take the Femara again but he still repeats himself,so its a waiting game

I do feel a little different,but been suffering with cold.flu,allergies and severe reflux symptoms so it could be that,just hoping this happens for us soon

Looks like this cycle was a bust! There were no changes in follie sizes from 4 days ago. My follies didn't respond so I'll have to wait next month. RE is going to give me a higher dosage of femara. Ahh hate the waiting game!

Everyone I talk to manages to bring up the subject of me either already being pregnant,or doing things to become PG,it is a bit annoying that all the talk seems to be focused on babies everyone except my DF,we have not been getting along recently,he is so angry with me that there has been no hugs,kisses,cuddles and no sex from him at all,so I asked him this morning if we are still going to try to get PG and he says,I thought your PG?????? and I say how would I know AF hasnt arrived yet but will or wont soon but if she arrives are we still going to try,he says tell him when or if she arrives and he'll THINK ABOUT IT?????? um ok but i'll need to know so that i'll know if I should take the Femara again but he still repeats himself,so its a waiting game

I do feel a little different,but been suffering with cold.flu,allergies and severe reflux symptoms so it could be that,just hoping this happens for us soon

I totally feel your pain! Seems like talking about pregnancy is a conversation starter these days. Men just don't understand the frustration we go through! My DH was saying things shod come naturally but that's not going to happen since I have issues not ovulating! I'm sure when AF comes he will change his mind.

Looks like this cycle was a bust! There were no changes in follie sizes from 4 days ago. My follies didn't respond so I'll have to wait next month. RE is going to give me a higher dosage of femara. Ahh hate the waiting game!

Pinky - I don't remember what mg you're on and what CD's you take the Femara? Did you Dr. suggest adding injections or just adding to your dosage?

I think I've told you this before, but I took 5mg Femara CD3-7 my first month and on my CD12 scan I had one 16mm follicle - Since it was borderline & that month was obviously a BFN, they kept my mg the same, but added in menopur to give my body the extra boost. It ended up working really well and I ovulated on my own (no trigger or anything), but unfortunately I ovulated before CD12 so I didn't get a measure on it..

Pinky - I don't remember what mg you're on and what CD's you take the Femara? Did you Dr. suggest adding injections or just adding to your dosage?

I think I've told you this before, but I took 5mg Femara CD3-7 my first month and on my CD12 scan I had one 16mm follicle - Since it was borderline & that month was obviously a BFN, they kept my mg the same, but added in menopur to give my body the extra boost. It ended up working really well and I ovulated on my own (no trigger or anything), but unfortunately I ovulated before CD12 so I didn't get a measure on it..

I was taking 2.5mg on CD 3-7. RE only wanted me to take a higher dosage of femara and didn't mention anything about injectables. What days did you take menopur? I was doing my research online and femara makes people O earlier. What dose mg are you taking now and which days? I think if the next IUI doesn't work I'm going to ask about injectables.

I was taking 2.5mg on CD 3-7. RE only wanted me to take a higher dosage of femara and didn't mention anything about injectables. What days did you take menopur? I was doing my research online and femara makes people O earlier. What dose mg are you taking now and which days? I think if the next IUI doesn't work I'm going to ask about injectables.

Since my first cycle on femara I've been at 5mg - This cycle (#3) I'm still on 5mg. I take it 3-7 as mentioned, and start the menopur 7-11. I always have one extra vial, in case my body needs one extra so IF I needed it, I'd be on menopur from 7-12.

Last month I ovulated so they decided to keep me on the same regimen but bring me in on CD10 instead of 12. I was supposed to do IUI last month, but obviously since I O'd early, I was out for IUI. We have to do natural again this cycle due to my husband going out of town for work training for 4wks.

So it's the morning of CD41 and still no sign of the witch. My bb's are becoming increasingly sore over the last few days which is not normal for AF. Usually they will be sore the morning of AF and then she will hit in a few hours. It never lasts days. I am also feeling bloated and have weird rumbly type cramps in my lower abdomen. I go in for a blood test tomorrow morning so I am kind of getting excited.

How is everyone else's journey going?!?

Honestly I think that you are indeed PG and O'd late so symptoms are later than usual,I really think that it will be our next positive HPT,cant wait to hear the good news,good luck

Ugh!! I hope so! My stomach is in knots thinking about my appointment tomorrow. Part of me wants to cry because I am getting so scared that they will tell me I am not pregnant. Since my miscarriage this is the "closest" I have come to being pregnant if that makes sense? I am feeling so many things...I am nervous and excited and dreading it and worried and happy and scared. I don't know. I will let you guys know what they say tomorrow!

So I am still in the doctor's office waiting to talk to my doctor but I gave them a urine sample when I got here and the nurse just came in...POSITIVE!!!!!!

I am over the moon! I just still can't believe it!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thank you guys!! I am 5wand6d!! I am going in next week for my first ultrasound!!

It's my first month taking letrezole. We were planning for an IUI but cancelled due to my mother in law passing.

Took 5 mg for 5 days. Went in for ultrasound following week. Saw two enlarged follicles on my left side and 9 little ones on the right side. I tested for a week straight using the OPK. I got my first positive OPK on day 6 of the test. Had intercourse a day before that, then day of. Tested next morning last test. Saw a faint second line. I must have ovulated the night of the 6th test.

Next day felt bloating. I've been bloated for a week now. I had some weird feelings in my belly but figured it was from the medication side effects. Three days after the O I started cramping. I have been cramping ever since. My period is due in 6 or 7 days. I really don't have any early pregnancy symptoms like I read up online. No extra discharge or sore breasts. Nothing.

If this month doesn't work out we will try IUI.

I'll keep you all posted.

Yay!!! Kantny Congratulations!! :dance:

Nightnurse - Change status on thread name... we have a new :bfp: here!!!

So I am still in the doctor's office waiting to talk to my doctor but I gave them a urine sample when I got here and the nurse just came in...POSITIVE!!!!!!

I am over the moon! I just still can't believe it!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::bfp: :happydance:

I KNEW IT !!!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!

We are getting our BFP's slowly but surely,

AFM: AF should be here today,hope she stays away

It's my first month taking letrezole. We were planning for an IUI but cancelled due to my mother in law passing.

Took 5 mg for 5 days. Went in for ultrasound following week. Saw two enlarged follicles on my left side and 9 little ones on the right side. I tested for a week straight using the OPK. I got my first positive OPK on day 6 of the test. Had intercourse a day before that, then day of. Tested next morning last test. Saw a faint second line. I must have ovulated the night of the 6th test.

Next day felt bloating. I've been bloated for a week now. I had some weird feelings in my belly but figured it was from the medication side effects. Three days after the O I started cramping. I have been cramping ever since. My period is due in 6 or 7 days. I really don't have any early pregnancy symptoms like I read up online. No extra discharge or sore breasts. Nothing.

If this month doesn't work out we will try IUI.

I'll keep you all posted.

Welcome,do keep us posted :hugs:

LaurenV - welcome! I am so sorry about your MIL! Keep us posted on how it goes for you!

Nightnurse - I hope she stays away too!! Let us know!

AFM - my bb's are killing me and I had a bit of nausea this morning but it went away pretty quick. Peeing a lot more and hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->