• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

I'm good Jenn, just in the TWW.. no real symptoms. . Just watching temps and waiting. . Progesterone check tomorrow!

I hear ya - I'm 9dpo today and all my symptoms have disappeared minus heartburn, but I'm not counting that as a symptom. I had tender breasts, etc. and now nothing. Now I'm just waiting for AF to show in 5 days! But next cycle we finally get to do IUI so I'm excited about that :)

Good luck on your progesterone check! Let us know how it goes!

Good luck nightnurse!! :dust:

I'm just trying to figure out what my cycle is doing?! Not sure if I o'd CD 20 or 25?? Just watching my temps to see what happens? !

Just do like me and have lots of :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

Just :sex: until I think I might O a little before and a little after,hope that Femara works on round 3 and dont have to keep doing this

12 weeks today! :dance:

Scan in 2 hours! I am so so nervous. After all that bleed episode, I just want to hear that LO is doing good in there + Nuchal Screening too.

Good luck mommyberry! Let us know how it goes.

What Dosage are you taking ? 7.5mg

What Days did you take?
Days 3-8

Update when you O (if you O'd ) I'm actually 11DPO, and this is the first cycle I've O'd since we started TTC. (Clomid did nothing for me).

Testing date ? I'll be testing tomorrow through Friday!

Symptom spotting No idea if it means AF is coming, or I'm having a later side implantation, but I started having light brown discharge when I wiped today.

Nightnurse I've had ovulation confirmed now. (7dpo) I'm in the tww, no symptoms to mention..

Scan went perfectly well!!! :happydance:

Baby is so active and wasn't staying still. Whatever my ticker is saying is proven wrong 'coz baby is measuring 6 days ahead! :cloud9: Heartrate of 155 bpm. I'm just sooo soo soooo happy right now.

So my EDD has moved to 10/09.

Attached is the picture. It is a little grainy but that little white thing above the chest is the hand. My baby says "Hi!" to all you lovely ladies here!

Attachments

• 12wScan-RamyaMidhun.jpg
    12wScan-RamyaMidhun.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 10
Congrats mommyberry. It looks so cute!! I just got home from my iui and dh had 7 mill mobile sperm!!! Im now officially in my tww!!! Fx!

I started my first cycle of Femara today. Holy hot flashes. I am basically sitting in front of my fan dripping sweat.

I had them the first day and night but after that I didn't.

I started my first cycle of Femara today. Holy hot flashes. I am basically sitting in front of my fan dripping sweat.

Yep!!! Thats how I get. The only relief I get is sticking my head in the freezer! I feel like im burning from the inside out! Thats the only symptom I get so ill take it!

Hi ladies! I'd love to join. I've been reading everyone's stories! Congrats to those with those BFPs!
Afm...I've been TTC on and off since 2011, but finally went for help last yr. HSG tubes clear but I was told I have pcos. Was put on clomid (only did 3 rounds which were all BFNs) now as off tomorrow I'm going to be starting my first round of femara 5mg 3-7. I'm praying this works. I really want a baby, my husband has one from previous marriage. Our anniversary is Sat and I just would love a child of my own, it's all I think of on a daily basis and it's driving me crazy! FX for all the ladies trying and CONGRATS again for those who succeeded.

Scan went perfectly well!!! :happydance:

Baby is so active and wasn't staying still. Whatever my ticker is saying is proven wrong 'coz baby is measuring 6 days ahead! :cloud9: Heartrate of 155 bpm. I'm just sooo soo soooo happy right now.

So my EDD has moved to 10/09.

Attached is the picture. It is a little grainy but that little white thing above the chest is the hand. My baby says "Hi!" to all you lovely ladies here!

Fantastic news Mommyberry,thats what I love to hear,what a cutie already,tell her/him we say hi right back
:hugs:

Hi to all the new comers,will add you to our group

So sweet berry!! Love it!!

Afm I've had some cramping and twitches in the uterus are ( I've had it before so I'm not getting too excited) and my sore boobs are starting to creep in. Oh the joys of the 2ww!!

My bloodwork reports jus came in. All seems to be perfect :dance: except Vit D deficiency... for which I'm sure my doc will put me on supplements.

Now I'm in the clear to make FB announcement...yay! I picked this idea off the internet and added my own personal touch to it.

Attachments

• Shoe Announcement - Web.jpg
    Shoe Announcement - Web.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member