Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Hi ladies
A little frustrated here. I did three rounds of Femara. My cycles are usually about 30 days long and on my 3rd round of Femara AF came on CD 21. I decided not to do Femara after that and then this next month AF came on CD 14...What the heck is going on? Seems like Femara has messed me up more than helped me. I put in a call to my RE, but haven't heard back about their opinion. TTC is so frustrating!

hopethisyear - i feel your pain!

i just started femara round 4. anyone out there that required >3 rounds of femara for their bfp?! i'm afraid most success stories happen between cycle 1-3.

hopethisyear - i feel your pain!

i just started femara round 4. anyone out there that required >3 rounds of femara for their bfp?! i'm afraid most success stories happen between cycle 1-3.

I did my fourth round and had an ultrasound at CD 11, no follicles then again CD 16 still no follicles. They switched me from a dose of 5mg per day to 7.5 mg. So took two rounds in same cycle. I finished the pills 10 days ago and feel nothing going on in my ovaries and temperature chart says no ovulation. I have been waking up with hot flashes and been having minor headaches. I feel like it sent me into menopause at 42.

My plan now is to go back to what worked for me before. Do a low carb diet and try to loose a little weight. Since I have PCOS but managed up until earlier this year, low carb helps regulate my cycle and hormones.

I feel I am running out of time :nope:

Hi Everyone,

Can you please list your symptoms that you get with Femara... im on cycle 1 and 3dpo. My breasts feel like they are burning and im getting mild cramps.

thanks!!!!

Baby dust to everyone!

The symptoms I had were mainly headaches, with some night sweats. Every cycle I took it I was convinced it got worse. But they were also upping my dose.

Hi ladies,although i'm not on Femara anymore,just wanted to drop by and see how everyone is getting along,whats up with the others who havent updated as yet,good luck to all

How are the lucky PG ladies here doing? Any Femara babies yet?

Nothing here yet! Getting closer though. How's everyone else doing?

I haven't updated here in a long time. Idk if anyone will remember but I got pregnant on my first round of Femara after trying for 3 1/2 years. I ended up miscarrying and haven't updated since. I did my first round of Femara (2nd round overall) since my miscarriage in August and was lucky enough to get pregnant again. I'm now 10+5 and have had 3 ultrasounds... everything has been good so far. I'm hoping that continues and I'll have my rainbow baby around June 2nd.

Good luck to everyone else who is still around and waiting on their BFPs/babies.

Yay SHILO!!!
I haven't updated either, after being on femara for 5 cycles we took a break for two months. We then went and saw our re, she diagnosed us unexplained infertility and upped the femara dosage to 7.5. We had an iui last weekend and am now in the tww.

Congrats ladies! Hopefully we'll have our rainbow baby in around 2 months. Baby boy seems to be doing well, but I've recently been put on bed rest for high blood pressure (and lots of monitoring, hoping it doesn't develop into pre-e!).

Hope those of you still trying get your bfp soon!!

Thanks for the update,its great to hear how you are getting along,feel free to keep us updated

Hi ladies, can I join you all? I just finished my first round of femara, 5mg. We have been Ttc for a year, with no luck. I have pcos, so don't ovulate regularly. My obgyn suggested we try it. I am on cd10 right now. Waiting to O. Hopefully it works the first time, I didn't notice any side effects.

Hey ladies! I am back! This will be my first cycle on Femara since my MC in April. I will be on 5mg and Metformin which is nee for me.

Hey ladies, hope all is well and your journeys to BFP is successful. Our Femara miracle will be induced on Jan 12th unless he decides to come a little earlier.

Haven't been on this thread in awhile but I just wanted to update my recent BFP!

It was on my FIFTH cycle of femara. It was my third IUI (and last before moving on to IVF). All previous cycles I only had one follicle and pretty pitiful lining (never above 7mm). For some odd reason, I stayed on 5mg this cycle and made 3 big beautiful follicles and my lining approached 8mm on the day of trigger. I did trigger and IUI 36 hours later (husband has low morphology 2-3%). Got my beta on 13dpiui of 84 and 15dpiui up to 192. We are beyond thrilled. Waiting for that first ultrasound to see how many little beans may have stuck.

Anyone do trigger/IUI with 3 mature follicles? Did you end up with singleton or multiples??

Good luck to all you ladies currently TTC with Femara!

Congrats Kjg!
I had potentially 4 that would release on my BFP cycle - a 24mm, 22mm, and two 20mm. We're positive 2 released and we were unsure about the other two due to not getting clear imaging at our first ultrasound because the other two corpus luteums were in the way! Only one bean here :) good luck at your first scan! You'll never forget it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->