• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

As suspected, AF is here... today is now CD1... Not testing definitely helped cope with the negative... I didnt even cry! But I was still very sad... this sucks...

I called my doctor and told them I got my period yesterday so I could start the Femara or Clomid on CD2, instead of 3.. i read it here that the earlier you take the more changes of having more than 1 follicle... Idk why my doctor is so against it...

As suspected, AF is here... today is now CD1... Not testing definitely helped cope with the negative... I didnt even cry! But I was still very sad... this sucks...

I called my doctor and told them I got my period yesterday so I could start the Femara or Clomid on CD2, instead of 3.. i read it here that the earlier you take the more changes of having more than 1 follicle... Idk why my doctor is so against it...

I'm with you!! We can be cycle buddies!! I'm starting my second Femara round Sunday.

Sorry AF showed,hope the second round works for us all and for anyone still waiting,good luck

AFM: just trying to get some BD'ing in to catch that egg/eggs

Hello everyone! I want to follow along and see what happens. I'm taking the Ovidrel shot in about 30 minutes, and have my IUI scheduled for Monday at 11. This is my first round of Femara.

I had two calendars (phone and paper- never again...) and didn't realize the CDs were off a day from each other. I began the Femara CD 2 thinking it was 3, then got to cd 7 and had my pharmacist give me two more because I thought my fill was short!!! Today I was in my doctors office verifying CD's on my phones calendar and realized my error! I am so worried I threw off the whole month. The FS measured 3 follicles, two in the mid-teens and one around 22mm. I believe my lining was 6.?.

He said everything looked good so I'm praying this is the month!

Hello everyone! I want to follow along and see what happens. I'm taking the Ovidrel shot in about 30 minutes, and have my IUI scheduled for Monday at 11. This is my first round of Femara.

I had two calendars (phone and paper- never again...) and didn't realize the CDs were off a day from each other. I began the Femara CD 2 thinking it was 3, then got to cd 7 and had my pharmacist give me two more because I thought my fill was short!!! Today I was in my doctors office verifying CD's on my phones calendar and realized my error! I am so worried I threw off the whole month. The FS measured 3 follicles, two in the mid-teens and one around 22mm. I believe my lining was 6.?.

He said everything looked good so I'm praying this is the month!

22mm is a good size! My lining was about the same last month.

That's awesome rocko!! Get to bd'ing!! Fx'd!!

I start my Femara today!

So sorry for all the ladies who got AF over the weekend! Keeping my fx that this month will be your lucky month!!

AFM-I am now on CD28. Still don't know when I ovulated but noticed EWCM again last Friday and my nipples started to be sore yesterday. Don't know if I may have ovulated late or if this is the start of AF because I am so late in my cycle. My cycles average around 32 days so I will just wait and see how this next week plays out!

Well, Im being put back to Clomid for this round... did you guys have side effects from Femara? I had so many head aches, was super emotional, having hot flashes all the time... I think I'll be ok because my lining wasn't that bad with Clomid... It was 6mm with Clomid and 6.1 with Femara... Plus I'll be taking Ovidrel or Gonal-F this month... Im excited about that. Hopefully thats the extra push I needed to make this happen!

The only side effects I had with Femara was night sweats the last two pills and after ovulation super sore boobs!! I was much more emotional and had longer lasting side effects (hot flashes, night sweats, moody) with Clomid.

Hope you ladies don't mind but I'm going to keep an eye on this. I have PCOS and just started Metformin on January 30th. Started at 500mg, then 1000mg, and now up to 1500mg. I haven't ovulated in years and if the Metformin doesn't do it for me then next plan is Femara in 3 months. I have decided to try it before Clomid and have a feeling it will come to that. We have been TTC for almost 3 1/2 years.

:dust: to all of you.

The only side effects I had with Femara was night sweats the last two pills and after ovulation super sore boobs!! I was much more emotional and had longer lasting side effects (hot flashes, night sweats, moody) with Clomid.

That's funny, we're cycle buddies but our reactions to the pills were totally opposite! Today is will be day 3 on Clomid and I have a massive headahe already... could be a coincidence though... we'll see. Good luck to you Wantabby!! BABY DUST TO US ALL!

Having used both I can say... Femara was much better than Clomid. I hardly had any side effects with Femara and Clomid made me cry at every small instance. Lining too... with Clomid 6.5mm and with Femara 8.5mm :happydance: I think that is what made it possible to finally get a :bfp:

But like haleiwamama says... it is different with each person I guess. Anyway, I'm glad I now know what works for me! :D

Looks like a few of us ladies are around the same time in our cycles. Im CD 6, 2nd time using femara. I havent had anh side effects on it.

Usually 28 day cycle ..

First time on Femara 10mg a day and CM very dry.. Cycle day 16.. Did OPK and said I was ovulating on cycle day 12 (No CM / Dry) and dtd 12,13,14 w/preseed (cramping and sore ovaries all three days)..

Now on day 16 slight cramping.. Anyone on 10mg have the same symptoms or got BFP?

Think I covered all my bases,what do you guys think ?

Trying to get this down for record purposes,had other things taking up my time do didnt keep track of the days very well so here goes

:sex: Feb 26th
:sex: Feb 27th

:sex: March 1st
:sex: March 2nd

:sex: :sex: March 1st March 4th (cycle day 14th , really think O was happening and was pretty demanding yeah for Femara :happydance:)
:sex: March 5th
:sex: March 6th (
today )

mommyberry how are you,any morning sickness yet,what were your symptoms before or during your BFP?

Babydust I've only had one cycle Femara, 2.5 and never a BFP. So I'm not any help..sorry!! Good luck to you though!! The only symptoms I had was night sweats the last 2-3 days of pill, and super sore boobs from 2DPO until CD3 of my next cycle. (2 1/2 weeks of killer boobs)

Nightnurse, it looks like you have your bases covered, and then some!! Woop! !

AFM last pill today, so on to the fun part!!

Hi ladies....

I'm in my 1st round of femara. I had ovulated btw cd16, cd17 based upon ewcm and ovulatory pains. I used the cheapies and they confused me to peakestttt...

I'm 8dpo today. I'm having sore breasts,mild shooting pains, more hunger... Anyway Iam ignoring all of them becoz this time the first symptom I count is my BFP (that's a promise to myself)

The only thing bothering me is low cm from 3 days after ovulation.

I will give blood test on Sunday. I will update you.

Hi ladies, I am not taking Femara yet but will be in the near future unless I get pregnant in the next 2 months. I have not ovulated on my own in years and was wondering if anyone would mind answering a few questions...

How long had it been since you ovulated on your own & did you ovulate on Femara right away? Were you on Metformin as well? I have PCOS and haven't ovulated in 4+ years probably so I'm wondering how well it might work for me. I'm on 1500mg of Metformin a day too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->