• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Babydust4you - No CM for me too! Cramping is a common symptom but we can never be sure of BFP just by looking at the symptoms. I got my BFP on CD30 on first round of Femara 5mg/day * 5days and I had no symptoms at all until after I missed AF except for may be extreme thirst and dry throat. Only after 4th week started all the sore nipples and Gag reflexes and gigantic hunger pangs.

Ttc Mom - Don't worry about the CM... and very good luck with the blood test. We'll be waiting for your :bfp: news

Nightnurse - Your have more than covered your bases :haha: Now good luck with the testing!!! I hardly have any morning sickness. I guess this runs in my family coz my mom didn't have any when she was preggers with me. :haha:

Shilo - I had ovulation induction with clomid first. Before that we were ttc for about a year with no good result so I guess I hadn't ovulated by myself for long. Clomid didn't work for me... in the sense... I was ovulating with it but my endometrial lining was getting so thin (6.5mm) because of it. So I got bfp twice with Clomid but it never stayed for more than 5 weeks. Unlike with Femara where I also ovulated and the lining (8.5mm) was so much better. I hope this baby I have will stick with me full term!

I was 190lbs and doc put me on Metformin 1000mg/day and I also did Yoga. Within 2 weeks I put down 10lbs. Metformin surely helps control your weight and insulin resistance. I was also on Vit E medication for higher blood supply to the uterus. There were also other medications like Trental and Myoinositol which were all for egg development and release I believe. I had 2 mature follicles by ovulation day after using this drug cocktail.

After ovulation I was put on Progesterone vaginal suppositories for the luteal support. All along there was Folic acid and Baby asprin.

Sorry for the length. But I hope this information was useful and you can ask your respective doctors if you need any of those other medicines in my cocktail.

Shilo - I had ovulation induction with clomid first. Before that we were ttc for about a year with no good result so I guess I hadn't ovulated by myself for long. Clomid didn't work for me... in the sense... I was ovulating with it but my endometrial lining was getting so thin (6.5mm) because of it. So I got bfp twice with Clomid but it never stayed for more than 5 weeks. Unlike with Femara where I also ovulated and the lining (8.5mm) was so much better. I hope this baby I have will stick with me full term!

I was 190lbs and doc put me on Metformin 1000mg/day and I also did Yoga. Within 2 weeks I put down 10lbs. Metformin surely helps control your weight and insulin resistance. I was also on Vit E medication for higher blood supply to the uterus. There were also other medications like Trental and Myoinositol which were all for egg development and release I believe. I had 2 mature follicles by ovulation day after using this drug cocktail.

After ovulation I was put on Progesterone vaginal suppositories for the luteal support. All along there was Folic acid and Baby asprin.

Sorry for the length. But I hope this information was useful and you can ask your respective doctors if you need any of those other medicines in my cocktail.

Thank you for the response! I have a great doctor who is willing to let me go whatever route I decide. I haven't done Clomid before and think I just want to go straight to Femara based on the research I've done.

Metformin has been great for me so far as well. I'm on CD30 of my first cycle (brought on by Provera) on Metformin so I don't know if it will bring on AF for me or not yet but the weight loss has been great. I had been eating healthy, counting calories and exercising and only lost 2 pounds in a month. Went on 500mg of met for a week, then 1000mg for 3 weeks and lost 8 pounds. I just started on 1500mg a week ago and am hoping the weight loss picks up even more. I do wish I would ovulate though. Been doing OPKs since CD11 and nothing yet. Going to give the Metformin until May/June before I add Femara in.

Thanks nightnurse for the invite.

So i'm on my first round of femara, 2.5mg days 3-7, cd 14. Getting daily/every other day bloodwork and follicle scans. right now I've got one lead follicle at 15mm and a bunch of other ones that are only 11-12mm. Haven't ovulated yet obviously, but i'm also using the CBFM for the days that I don't get bloodwork done. I'm just praying this is our month...it's been a long 10 months of trying, and the hubby has his hopes up really high for this month..

Thanks ladies for joining us,I hope Femara will work for all of us soon

AFM: B'ding,B'ding and more B'ding and since today is my birthday i'm double trying ,lol,not doing anything special since DF has to work and my niece and 2 nephews are coming over later,will just do some fun and not so healthy eats,eat some cake,ice-cream and drink some alcohol,(feeling like my worth is not recognised these days and hardly anyone has time to spend with me and I love being alone so you know its bad) hope that i'm given a late birthday gift of my positive BFP ,that would sure make me so happy

Will update

Happy Birthday! I really hope you do get your BFP as a late bday pressie!!

Hi everyone! Here's my stats:

What Dosage are you taking? I took 5mg both cycles so far!

What Days did you take? Both cycles 3-7, on this cycle I used Menopur injections CD7-11.

Update when you O: Went in for a follicular scan on CD12, found out I ovulated early (day before so CD11). BD twice the day before O, and the last time was mere hours before O. Cautiously optimistic we may have hit it - I've never felt myself O before this month!

Testing date?
March 10th. Two days! (I'm feeling out already this month, so I may push it to the 12th. Not sure!)

Symptom spotting: A lot! I've had progesterone symptoms since 1DPO - Nausea, heartburn, sore bb's, very tender, itchy, sensitive nipples, cramps, very moody these last few days, fatigue, night sweats, nightmares. I had no CM up until three days ago, and still its not that noticeable. I just have a 'wet' feeling. I've been ridiculously bloated as well. Gassy, and at times constipated (Sorry TMI). This morning when I wiped, I had the tiniest bit of pink blood on the TP, two tiny lines side by side. Figured this was from BD yesterday as I wasn't exactly overly 'excited' so DH might have broke a blood vessel or something. No clue! Today my nipples are itchy, and I'm crampy. Not as bad as AF. Guess we'll see!

Good luck and fingers crossed for everyone!

Hey there thanks for joining us,well at least you gave it a shot and we only need 1 to take so,FX'ed you get your BFP

I think I have a Follie growing, I have been having o type pains for two days... neg opk today though, so I'm just waiting.. I will start temping tomorrow. How is everyone?

10dpo today, got sick and felt fever like symptoms,headache,weakness(don't know why???),feeling thristy drinking lots n lots of water.little increase in creamy cm.

Gave blood test for progesterone levels.

Good morning ladies!

So I have a question...What is everyone's longest medicated cycle?

I am on my third round of Femara after having previously done 5 rounds of Clomid. The longest any of my medicated cycles has been is 32 days. This cycle the dosage of Femara I took was raised from 5mg to 7.5mg. I am now on CD35. No symptoms of anything at all. No AF symptoms no progesterone symptoms no pg symptoms. I caved and took a HPT on Tuesday, March 4 which was CD29 and it was BFN. I promised myself I wouldn't take another one until I started to feel something. But now here I am almost a week later and nothing.

I am feeling out this cycle but also wondering where the heck AF is?!?

Kantny - My longest was 42 days I believe, and that was also on Clomid. Maybe call your doctor to make sure that's normal? Are you taking progesterone or anything? Sometimes that can delay it..

Mine was 33 days! Guess it is different for all. See your doc... they might order a Beta HCG for you to be sure what is going on!

Kantny - My longest was 42 days I believe, and that was also on Clomid. Maybe call your doctor to make sure that's normal? Are you taking progesterone or anything? Sometimes that can delay it..

I am not taking progesterone. Just baby aspirin and prenatals. Maybe I should take another test before calling the doctor?

Kantny - Absolutely! That way you can tell them on CD29 you had a negative, and you can tell them the result of the one you took today!

I am so nervous. I have the dreaded feeling I know what the outcome will be. I would rather see AF than another negative. I mean...CD 35 with absolutely zero symptoms?? Does that happen?

It happened to me all 11 cycles I was on clomid.. I mean most of them were 30 to 33 days long not the 42.. I never once had symptoms except for when I was taking the pill - Horrible side effects for me.

I know what you mean. I'm supposed to test today, but I'm holding out because I just really do not want to see a negative. I'd rather just get on with AF..

It happened to me all 11 cycles I was on clomid.. I mean most of them were 30 to 33 days long not the 42.. I never once had symptoms except for when I was taking the pill - Horrible side effects for me.

I know what you mean. I'm supposed to test today, but I'm holding out because I just really do not want to see a negative. I'd rather just get on with AF..

Jennuuh...if you test I will test! Lol

DH has asked me to PLEASE take one today so I'm going to appease him, but later. He's leaving for work training for four weeks and wants to know if it's positive asap, so he MIGHT be able to be there for the first US. So I guess that's a good reason.. =)

DH has asked me to PLEASE take one today so I'm going to appease him, but later. He's leaving for work training for four weeks and wants to know if it's positive asap, so he MIGHT be able to be there for the first US. So I guess that's a good reason.. =)

Oh! I so hope you get a positive that way you can send your DH off the right way! My fingers are crossed for you! I guess I will head to the store and pick up a test! I will probably wait until this evening though. Let me know the outcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->