• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara / Letrozole thread

I have called my doc and requested to go back on metformin. I had horrible side effects but I figure if I start small it's at least something and maybe I can work myself up to the 2000 mg they wanted. We just got paid so I am going to do some grocery shopping and hubby knows it's low carb living from now on. I've been trying to get away with it and I know that I'm supposed to be low carb and low sugar. but I am running out of time (I'm 38 in may) and we were hoping for more than 1 child and we can't afford IVF.

Molulife: I say trigger since they told you too. If they were worried about your lining they would likely be holding off this cycle.

Molu - I would also go and trigger too! When I vonceived DS my folli was also at 18mm cant remember the lining but bit smaller folly and BFP later on! (With IUI)

Aayla, have you tested just in case? ;) I just checked out your ff and arent you about 13 dpo?

I didn't ovulate this month. I get that checked with a progesterone blood test at approx 7dpo. I normally ovulate on cd 17-19 so I went midway on cd 25. My progesterone was 1.7 so definitely no ovulation. :(

Yes do it! That's a good size!! Eat the pineapple core after ovulating to help with your lining. Prayers that this is your month!! 😄😄

Aayla- metformin and low carb diet are the best ways to trick PCOS!! It should wonders for you! Stay strong and grab an apple and pb when you want to snack! Metformin side effects are just awful!!! But so worth it once you start having normal cycles!! I'm cheering you on cause I know how difficult it is!! Hang in there! 😃😃

Take met with milk. It seemed to help my tummie! 😳

And I also heard to take it with food. There is a woman I follow on YouTube who did a video on it. So I am going to give it a shot. I do my grocery shopping tomorrow. So I admit I am indulging in some things. Sunday we start eating low carb.

Sorry for falling off the grid for several days. Work has been absolutely nuts!

Right now I'm on cd 7. I just got back the results of my progesterone test -- it was normal! I was shocked considering how short my luteal phase always is. The doctor took me off all my fertility meds this cycle and ran blood tests on my FSH, LH, and a bunch of other hormones that I don't even know about! Originally, I had an HSG scheduled, but cancelled it. With my current professional and personal schedule, there's just no way we could get it done this cycle, so hopefully next cycle.

We did get DH's SA done, though, and the results were staggering. "Multiple abnormalities" they said. They think his diabetes is negatively affecting his fertility. I guess it makes sense. Last time we got pregnant, we had both been dieting and exercising successfully for about 6 months. He had lost nearly 30 pounds.

Time to switch to a low carb diet and get healthy again, I guess!

So today was last ultrasound before trigger. They decided to push trigger one more day from yesterday. They started me on estrace yesterday. Updates are :
1. My follicle is 20mm
2. My lining was about 7.83mm
3. My e2 level was 890
Please send all good vibes and please send all your prayers. Today I trigger and bd. This may or may not be my month but I am keepin all positivity around as possible.

Yes definitely take with food.

Alyna - yaaay good progesterone test!! Fingers crossed!

Well, we're all getting healthy together! 😄👍👍

Molu- great numbers!!! Sending good vibes and prayers!! 🙏🙏

We need some BFPs from this group! 😄😄

Asry should be testing soon!!

Had my pre-op done so we're on our way and I won't be too far behind you girls!

af is due tomorrow but I have a feeling she isn't going to show on her own and it will have to be induced. It sucks because it will put me at min 10 days behind schedule. I have been having cramps and such that makes me think she is coming but no spotting like normal. I have to wait until she is technically late to start the pills, which will be monday. I have never wanted my period to show up so much. lol

Molu: sending good vibes!!

Alyna: that sucks about your hubby's results. Hopefully getting back into a healthy diet will fix it.

Molu - great news and nice and Juicy lining :happydance: good place to attach!! Sending you baby vibes :hugs:

Alyna - good Numbers for you :thumbup: sorry to heat about DH but theres lot you can do to improve sa. Cant remember what my friend OH took but some natural remedies helped. Google will tell you lots and lots :haha: but :hugs: I know it must been news you didnt want to hear.

Afm - I have been testing and will try to attach a pic so you can see tests from yesterday morning (1st)and yesterday afternoon (2nd) and this morning (3 rd) to my eye yesterday afternoon was strongest. Lines have never diasappeared so I just have to test tomorrow and see if its fading..so pray it will get stronger. As you can see ff says today is dpo 10 but I think it is dpo9. Today is 11 days from trigger.

https://aijaa.com/57c6ui

Asry - can't wait for your results, fingers crossed for you.

Jentt- hope you are feeling better....

Alyna- low carb and no sugar does help with weight loss. I have been doing that for a long while now.

For me - sides of my stomach hurt, right on the ovaries side. Bot the sides hurt. I hope this is not bad and it's not a sign of cyst or anything. I should ovulate tomorrow. Let's see....

https://aijaa.com/eM9kMO

Seems to be fading :( i wonder now if i should stop progesterone today so wint delay next cycle so much?

Better luck for you Molu!!! Are you the next One testing?

Hows everyone else?

How long are you supposed to take the progesterone? I assume the fade out is good because of the trigger. But I do suppose if you were pregnant that it would go back to positive. I don't know too much about the trigger procedure.

The progesterone does keep the cycle at bay until you stop it depending on the type. So you should expect af to start on 3-5 days if you aren't pregnant.

Af is a no show. I will be starting the provera tomorrow. I may pick up a dollar store test just to be sure. Provera is not the type of progesterone to use while pregnant. So even though my 7dpo test came back that I didn't ovulate I just want to be sure.

Aayla- you should def test! Hopefully you het a surprise easter bfp!! ;)

Yes, i know progesterone delays af thats why i been wondering if should stop. The lines are not getting stronger so wont take em anymore. I have a short lh Phase so would have expected bfp by today/tomorrow. All bfps in the past have been dpo10 or dpo11 which is tomorrow.. :(
Gyn has advised to take prog. up till dpo14 but I have never taken it for so long if I have gotten bfn's up till dpo12..

As much as I don't want to, I have to test. My progesterone was only 1.7 on cd 25 so I am sure I am not pregnant but Provera can't be taken while pregnant. doc has always told me to test before starting the pills, just in case. I will be picking up a dollar store test today as I don't want to waste money on a FRER.

Hi ladies! How are you?

Hows Molu - any symptom spotting yet? :winkwink:

Aayla - did af show her face?

I'm still getting faint lines on different hpt's. So I guess I'm that one who doesnt really metabolize trigger. Today is 13 days from it. Today I also went for beta, will get the results tomorrow.

Asry - you know it might be positive afterall.... ;) I can't wait to hear your beta numbers. Fingers crossed and super excited for you.

Our bd didn't go as planned. We were just able to bd on the trigger night. Dh was just a little too stressed. But again it's toooo early for spottings or symptoms. ... will test on the 31st or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->