• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara / Letrozole thread

Still no af. I took a FRER and it was negative. The cramping was intense last night and I am still achy. She wants to come but because this was an anovulatory cycle I think it's stuck. lol

Started the provera yesterday. I have to take it for a week and then af should show up within 3 days. She might show up earlier (fx she does) but I am expecting her next week now.

Asry- I can't wait to hear your numbers!!! 😄 fingers crossed for you!!

Molu- it only takes 1 little spermy!! Fingers crossed!! 🙏 thanks I'm feeling good! 1 more day til surgery!! 😞

Aayla - did you test?? Hope af didn't show sweetie! 🙏

Sorry girls! I really wish this was easier for us. Hugs ❤

I did and it was negative. But I figured as my progesterone blood test showed I didn't ovulate this month. So now I am hoping she shows asap so I can start a new cycle and my letrozole.

What sucks is I am cramping up a storm like she is here but not bleeding. Sometimes it even feels like I have bit nothing. So frustrating.

Hi girls, it's great to see this thread still alive :)... My two week wait has been a nightmare - Yesterday, 7dp5dt, I started spotting. Then it stopped and this morning again there's a bit of spotting. I tested yday and there was a very faint second line. Over the past weekend I began to crave some foods, mainly mustard and junk food, same as when I was pregnant last year (sadly ended in miscarriage at 12 weeks). The craving is now gone and I feel completely normal. I haven’t tested today, I can't face a the faint line being even less visible or not being there at all... I wish more luck to you all and keep my fingers crossed for you!

Patient mum- test again...you might actually be pregnant...fingers crossed for you.

Aayla - onto next cycle. It will happen...don't worry

Arsy- no updates from you yet...hope everything is well.

Jentt- good luck for your surgery...

Fingers crossed for you all ...

Patientmum - oh my :happydance: sounds so promising!!!! Big :thumbup: and :hugs: for you, I pray that you'll get big and FAT lines next time you test!!! When will you, or will you wait for a beta?

I have been waiting for my numbers all day and still havent gotten them!!!:dohh::headspin::headspin: I know I'm not the first problem my gyn has much else to do - but I would really like to have the numbers.
Not that it will change anything, I had the faintest of faint lines this morning so not expecting more than negative result.
And having totally af cramps + my temps dived this morning, so I guess tomorrow :witch::hissy:

Oh and Jenntt!!!! Good luck to your surgery!! Hope all is well and let us know how you are doing!!! <3

Molu and Asry, thank you for your encouraging comments! You're very kind. But I can't help feeling like I am losing my nascent pregnancy. I have had chemical pregnancy before and this feels just like it.

I can't be excited and hold much hope when I see the symptoms I began to develop disappear again. I am not gonna test for now, I can't face it. I'll wait. If no AF by Easter Monday, I'll test.

I cannot find any rational answer to why this has to be happing and turning my life into a nightmare.

The embryo implants and then nature just changes its mind and all is cancelled? If the embryo was not ok, why would it implant in the first place?

Is all effort in vein and nature just doesn’t want me to be a mother? Am I a fool that I still believe I can be a mother, after 8 IVFs (2 stimulated, 6 natural) and two miscarriages? Wouldn’t it have already happened if it were meant to be? I’ve just turned 40...

Sorry for this moaning and whining... I'm really down. I need to get a grip on myself. Sorry, ladies, and I really hope that you soon get your BFPs that will stick!

Oh Patient I totally understand what you are going through. I'm 38 and I get the whole thing about time. Here in BC Canada IVF costs $16,000 each time you do it, it's not even an option for us. And I can only imagine going through it many times to have nothing but heartache.

I wish I understood about miscarriage. Why are some babies born with issues and some not. It can't all be chromosome issues if children are born without limbs or even a face (just saw a youtube video show up on my list about a girl born without a face). But then I think that if it is a chromosome issue I would much rather have had the miscarriage at the very early stage instead of it growing deformed.

Sometimes I think that everything is fine up until implantation. It's then as it starts more development that issues come up and it just can't survive. But because there is no way to test the blastocyst there is no sure fire way to know what is going on.

I think about this stuff all the time.

Hi girls!!! Prayers for all of you!! &#128525;&#128525;

Hi Patient!! Please try to stay positive! Hoping for the best!! Sounds soooo promising!!

Asry - call the nurses and demand your numbers!!! &#128515;&#128515;

Aayla - I hope af comes sooner than later so you can get on with the next cycle!! Hope you're feeling better and cramps aren't too bad!!

Surgery in the morning!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope I wake up tomorrow afternoon and read some good news from you girls! &#128525;&#128515;

Patitenmum - big hugs for you and prayers that this baby will stick and be in your arms. I believe you will be a mom one day. You have been patient, and that will sure pay off. Believe <3

Jenntt- good luck for your surgery!! I hope all is well !!! :)

AFM - did get finally my negative beta, only poor little 0,6. Not that I was surprised but thought there might be a bigger nr as the tests have been (still) showing faint lines. I should just stop doing them and squinting!!!!!!!

Asry, thank you for your kind words! It helps. Aayla, thank you for breaking down the process, I think you are right.

Cramping and spotting have continued since Tuesday so I grabbed courage and tested again this morning, wondering where all the HCG is washed out and my AF can start.

Got a BFP again, with the second line still very faint although a touch darker than before. But still very faint!

I thought perhaps all the hcg could already be washed out, if this is a failed implantation, but perhaps something is still going on there!

On the hand, I have heard that hcg levels should double every second day in a healthy pregnancy, so the second line, shouldn't it be much darker? And I have all this camping and no more junk food craving...

There's nothing I can do but wait. If I don't get AF by Sunday my hopes will rise again. If no AF, I'll test again on Tuesday, which will be 15dp5dt, the day the clinic said I should test.

I know there's absolutely nothing I can do if I am losing this pregnancy. But I haven't given up all hope yet.

Good luck to you!

levels double every 48-72 hours. and hpt's are not very good at testing progression. Some can be faulty, not very sensitive. Symptoms also come and go. So I wouldn't lose out hope.

Totally gutted. Got a call from the doc in regards to going on metformin. They said they want me on provera for 2 months and they have to do another biopsy afterwards, because of the hyperplasia. If the hyperplasia is not back then they said they will look at adding metformin when they discuss the trigger shot. I didn't realize we were moving on to that.

So now I am back to waiting. as much as I want to disregard what the doc wants (because it is tempting since the femera is sitting right beside me) I feel they know what they are doing. And I did want this break to lose weight.

Hi girls! &#128525;

Asry and Patient- bug hugs to you both! Patient I'm sending prayers this is a sticky healthy baby!!! Asry I'm sorry! On to the next cycle though. Do you think you'll do anything different?

Aayla - I'm so sorry! Provera 2 months??? Seems crazy! They need to be focusing on helping you ovulate not forcing periods. &#128530; ugh!

Surgery was a success!! Hubby told me Dr said he found endometriosis and fixed it!! Tubes are all good too!! I had happy tears the whole way home! Finally an answer! A huge weight has been lifted!!! I'm feeling good, just a little sore. Much better than I thought it was going to be!! &#128516;

Congrats jenntt!!

The provera keeps my period at bay. I will be on it straight through with no breaks. I have another condition called uterine hyperplasia with atypia. This causes my uterine lining to thicken and cell cluster to grow. When it is active I have a 30% chance of getting uterine cancer. The provera keeps it at bay. Not sure how but it does.

So I will need a biopsy at the end of the 60 days to make sure the hyperplasia is still gone.

I have made a plan for the next 56 days. I am following a low carb plan I got from a weight loss doctor, workout every day, journal everything.

Oh ok! Well, I'm so glad you have a plan! I'm so sorry about that condition! Payers you have wonderful news in 60 days that it's gone!! &#128156;

Molu- how are you feeling? Bad cramps go away? Any symptoms? &#128515;

Ladies...

Sorry asry...this will happen for all of us, we just have to wait I guess. Patient - I think this is it for you...it will be a sticky baby..do not worry...lots of prayer for you.
Aayla- everything has its time. May be this whole things will just fix everything fo you.
Jenntt- yayy...successful surgery... now you will try?

As for me ..today is 4dpo. No symptoms or anything. I dunno. ..:)

Jenntt - great news hun!! So glad all went well and you are all set up for a babyyyy ;)
And Patientmum! Such great news your lines getting stronger!! Yay hopefully we will get our first bfp for this thread in few days! <3
Aayla - good luck with the plan! How provera makes you feel dosentit have any sideaffects? Hope you are ok

Molu babydust!!!!! :)

AFM- still no AF. I dunno what has fced up this cycle or i have too much supps still up there.. yesterday eve i had high temps and this morning too. And still faint lines, like theres no need to test anymore..but cant help it :D

Happy easter ya'll :)

The provera is a horrible med. it makes me extremely emotional, nearly bipolar. and it makes me gain weight. I already have pcos, slow metabolism, genetics (family history of obesity), an over eating disorder, insulin resistance caused by pcos and now this. But I have a plan and have to be fairly strict to it. I'm going to focus on the inches and not the scale if I can. The doc focuses on the scale which sucks but the smaller I am the less fat I have which is better.

So working out and a low carb diet is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->