• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Ok, had the ultrasound this morning. All is well. They were able to see the sac and said the growth has caught up to the gestational age. I am 9w3d, baby measures 9w1d. So relieved!

Ok, had the ultrasound this morning. All is well. They were able to see the sac and said the growth has caught up to the gestational age. I am 9w3d, baby measures 9w1d. So relieved!

That's great. So good to hear. :happydance:

Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! My DH said the same thing when he had to give a sample. He says it felt like he was in a truck stop bathroom LOL. That's awesome that he had a good sample...sounds promising! Just try not to stress :) Keep me posted.

I'm doing good. Had a small scare with my ultrasound last Wednesday. Doc couldn't see the yolk sac (which he said wouldn't surprise him if it was gone by now) so we had to go to another office with a better machine. They got me in the next day and everything was fine. Baby is actually making up some growth, it's now only 2 days smaller than the gestational age. I have my first appointment with my regular OB on the 10th. I'll let you know how it goes.

:hi: ladies,

I have been on clomid but I never ovulated and I was diagnosed Clomid resistant! My gynae put me on my first femara cycle and I am hoping this is it... I was just wondering if there are any success stories on femara success when clomid failed?

(haven't read the rest of the thread)

I just got pregnant on my 2nd IUI cycle with Femera. My experience with Femera was a LOT better then clomid. Clomid made me nuts and super bloated/sick. Femera I had no side effects.

Thanks Ibelieve!

I wouldn't count on any symptoms until at least 10-11dpo. Although you might get sore breasts/nipples before then. But you might not have any at all. Mother Nature is a stinker, that's for sure! She sure knows how to mess with a girl's head! Glad you are more relaxed this cycle...that will definitely be to your benefit.

Don't give up hope until AF arrives! I know it stinks to be hopeful and get disappointed, but hope is a powerful thing!

I'm not sure if it's the progesterone or what, but I have yellow CM all the time. Sorry about the expense! I know it's so expensive! We only did one IUI because of the money. If you can, at least do the Femara.

I'm going OK. Have my first appointment with my OB next week (Thursday). I've been pretty nauseated, so I haven't been a happy camper, but I'm still thankful to be pregnant. Can't wait for the day we tell my son! It's going to be so cool to see it through his eyes!

I'm praying for you guys!

It's a stinker that symptoms can go either way. It's going to be tough to not test, just try to keep yourself busy! Thursday isn't bad...less than a week! You can do it!

Oh my gosh!!!!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! Please keep me posted on your appointments...And don't worry about not feeling pregnant, either your time will come or you will be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to be nauseated! CONGRATS!

Sib...ibelieve...congrats to you both!!!! I love hearing these kinds of stories :)
Me 22 tested...everything great!
Dh 29. Tested...perfecto!
TTC 10 months
Took clomid once on month 9 BFN
Decided I won't talk anything until after 12th month ttc but I'm thinking I might just take femara next month. (Doc recommended too)

I'm kinda scared thou considering femara is newer than clomid...

Ibelieve and sib? How are you guys doing?

If you don't mind me asking what are your ages of you and your partner as well as the issue you two went thru in the past.

I'd say I'm just ....unexplained infertility:cry:. My husband and I want a child so badly. I hope to God this month I will be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->