• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Hey! Scan went well! Saw a little "blob" with a heartbeat. I have to go back weekly for the next 3 weeks for scans so they can monitor growth. I'm so relieved I get to see it weekly! My first MC the heart stopped at just past 8 weeks, so these weekly scans will help me relax!

I am irritable too! I have been snapping at the smallest things lately!

You have to try to relax and just remember this is your first cycle with this plan. I know what you mean about another disappointment, but you have to try to focus on what's positive. You found something that works, that's the most important thing! You know you can make mature follis and ovulate, so that's half the battle...now DH just has to do his job and get you pregnant! :) You'll get there and you're not out yet this month! I'm praying for you!

You're not out yet! I was getting a VERY VERY faint line at 12 dpo. I would wait a few more days to test, if you can resist. Otherwise, don't get too upset about BFNs yet, it's still early.

How are you feeling?

Glad you're feeling well. It's a stinker that AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms. Mother nature keeps you guessing right up to the last second. I know what you mean about the pimples. I was getting them all over my forehead. I actually had to go out and buy acne medicine! I haven't even looked at that stuff in like 15 years! It was weird for sure. I'm blaming the progesterone :)

We're doing good. We've told some close friends and family, but that's it. No Facebook announcements for another few weeks to a month or so. Not ready to go there yet. I'm still not believing I will have a baby in 9 months, so I'm definitely not ready to share with the world.

Stay hopeful! Being positive counts for something! I would have to say the tests you took later in the day are not accurate. That early, I think you will have to do first morning urine to get an accurate reading. I think it's a good sign that you got a positive today, I got my faint positive at 11 dpo as well! If you test again, make sure it's first thing in the morning. You know what you should do is pee in a cup and don't dump it, that way after your test, if you want to retest you still have urine from first morning. Try not to look too much into the symptoms since they can go either way. You're not out yet! I'm praying for you!

And remember, if this isn't your month, look how much closer you are now than you were 3 months ago. You now know you CAN make mature follis and ovulate, hubby is healthy, so you CAN make a baby! I'm here you too, cheering you on and praying!

Does Amazon deliver to you? If so, you

Darn it, hit enter on accident.

you might want to stock up on cheap tests from them. That's all I use anymore since they are so cheap and work just as well!

Hey! It's Wednesday...what's the verdict?

Had my second scan today...good and bad news. Good news is the baby doubled in size and the heart rate is up. Bad news is the sac didn't grow and the baby is measuring 6 weeks, 3 days (I'm 7 weeks, 2 days). The doc said as long as the baby measures within 7 days, then don't stress. She said she is not concerned with the sac size yet. I'm concerned! I know I should focus on the positives, but I'm freaking out! Next week is 8 weeks, my first MC, the heart stopped at just past 8 weeks. This all feels like bad news to me, like I need to prepare for REALLY bad news next week. I don't know how to handle this and I don't think I can take another MC, especially after seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat. What am I supposed to do?

So sorry Ibelieve! It's really crappy of your MIL to be talking about you like that! It's such a personal thing and really none of her business!

I know it's hard, but try to keep positive. This was your first month with this regimen, so if you do start, cry it out, then gear up for next month! Every month you try, you are closer! Your odds go up each month! I wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better, but I know better. I'll be thinking of you and I'm here if you need to vent. :hugs:

Oh Ibelieve, I'm so, so sorry! I completely understand how devastating it is, but the best part is that you get to jump right back in the saddle! I always felt like I had 2 days to grieve and then on day 3 I started up the new cycle, so I had to be positive. Just remember your odds increase with each month. Everything will be ok for you too! I really believe everything happens for a reason, we just have to have faith.

I've been praying for the both us! Wish there was more I could say that I knew would make a difference, just know I'm here if you need me! Keep your chin up and know you are doing all you can!

Don't give up hope. I'm 28 my dh 38 we were ttc for 3 years when we realised we would need help. I got diagnosed with pcos after lap and dye and ultrasound tests hardly ever had a period. So the first month I was given clomid. It turned me into a mad woman and didn't produce any eggs and of course I was clomid resistant.

They then put me on femara 5mg and I produced lots of eggs some bigger than other months. Anyway to cut a very long and emotional story short I was kept on this dose for 12 months! Having ultrasounds too to track the eggs. I was just about to give my body (and sanity) a break when they gave me a hcg shot and it turns out that I wasn't releasing the eggs. The clinic was so short staffed I think they could have realised this a bit sooner but never mind.

Anyway I have an amazingly healthy 4 month daughter now but believe me I never thought it would happen. I believe no one will ever understand what it is like to fear that you will never be a mum until they have been on this journey. Please don't lose hope, I wish you all the luck in the world xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->